Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
at last Hoilett is official 11:25 - Jul 27 with 20861 viewsFerdy

see the photos on the official homepage.
at last Hoilett is official on 12:08 - Jul 27 with 2490 viewsdavman

at last Hoilett is official on 11:55 - Jul 27 by Jamie

QPR Legend.

The one on the right WAS a true QPR Legend...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

at last Hoilett is official on 12:09 - Jul 27 with 2473 viewsNorthernr

at last Hoilett is official on 12:07 - Jul 27 by WestbourneR

I TOLD you Mackie wouldn't be a starter next season.

Hoillett is a vastly superior player so don't be too down about it.

Your dislike of Mackie puzzles me in the context of your support for Joey Barton. One has done everything he can to improve himself as a player and never once let QPR down, the other is a fcking idiot, waste of talent and has been a liability at QPR since he arrived. Me no understand.
at last Hoilett is official on 12:12 - Jul 27 with 2452 viewssuperhooper83

sigh. Wont come out. its annoying me lol. Meant to be Mr Mcmahon saying " YOUR FIRED" but not quite the same without the video......Ill get me coat.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
at last Hoilett is official on 12:15 - Jul 27 with 2430 viewsNeil_SI

at last Hoilett is official on 12:09 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Your dislike of Mackie puzzles me in the context of your support for Joey Barton. One has done everything he can to improve himself as a player and never once let QPR down, the other is a fcking idiot, waste of talent and has been a liability at QPR since he arrived. Me no understand.

I don't think that Mackie's place in the side is actually under threat from Hoilett, who I expect would play wide left, and is one of the reasons why we've seen Shaun Wright-Phillips there in pre-season. That told a story for me.

Mackie played a lot in in some of the fixtures on the right, where others were being rested at half-time, so that suggests to me that he is still fighting for a place in the side but in that position.

The front positions are now quite varied with the personnel we have. If you play one up front, with Taarabt in behind, you can compliment with Hoilett on the left and then the workers, such as Mackie right and Ji-Sung Park in the middle. But really there is a lot of rotation and permutations, which is excellent for us.

Hoilett, Mackie, Taarabt and Ji-Sung Park can all play wide left, wide right, in the middle and behind the striker or even up top if really need be. You can put Wright-Phillips in that category as well, but based on his form, you'd probably want to try and keep him in his best position as much as possible.

We've a real nice mix of pace, flair and hard graft in there, with options to lean more one way or the other depending on the opposition.
at last Hoilett is official on 12:16 - Jul 27 with 2405 viewsJamie

It also overlooks the fact that Hoilett is a left winger.
at last Hoilett is official on 12:17 - Jul 27 with 2398 viewsJonDoeman

at last Hoilett is official on 12:15 - Jul 27 by Neil_SI

I don't think that Mackie's place in the side is actually under threat from Hoilett, who I expect would play wide left, and is one of the reasons why we've seen Shaun Wright-Phillips there in pre-season. That told a story for me.

Mackie played a lot in in some of the fixtures on the right, where others were being rested at half-time, so that suggests to me that he is still fighting for a place in the side but in that position.

The front positions are now quite varied with the personnel we have. If you play one up front, with Taarabt in behind, you can compliment with Hoilett on the left and then the workers, such as Mackie right and Ji-Sung Park in the middle. But really there is a lot of rotation and permutations, which is excellent for us.

Hoilett, Mackie, Taarabt and Ji-Sung Park can all play wide left, wide right, in the middle and behind the striker or even up top if really need be. You can put Wright-Phillips in that category as well, but based on his form, you'd probably want to try and keep him in his best position as much as possible.

We've a real nice mix of pace, flair and hard graft in there, with options to lean more one way or the other depending on the opposition.

Sounds good, not so many defensive options though!..........................yet ;)

It Is What It Is !!

at last Hoilett is official on 12:19 - Jul 27 with 2379 viewsW7Ranger

at last Hoilett is official on 12:17 - Jul 27 by JonDoeman

Sounds good, not so many defensive options though!..........................yet ;)

Why worry about conceding 4 when you can score 7!!

We'll be like Newcastle of the mid-90's!
at last Hoilett is official on 12:23 - Jul 27 with 2342 viewsJAPRANGERS

you RRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

at last Hoilett is official on 12:26 - Jul 27 with 2323 viewssimmo

Cisse
Hoilett Taarabt Park
Faurlin Diakite

We need to get a w@nkin smiley
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

at last Hoilett is official on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 2300 viewsPhildo

at last Hoilett is official on 11:44 - Jul 27 by ChurchOfLes

I think this announcement picture has more charm.

Garcon - two gin and tonics and some pork scratchings please
at last Hoilett is official on 12:31 - Jul 27 with 2290 viewsMerthyrHoop

I see Ian Taylor has retweeted something about the QPR and Air Asia love-in, and completely ignored the elephant in the room.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
at last Hoilett is official on 12:32 - Jul 27 with 2276 viewsdaveB

at last Hoilett is official on 12:07 - Jul 27 by WestbourneR

I TOLD you Mackie wouldn't be a starter next season.

Hoillett is a vastly superior player so don't be too down about it.

is he vastly superior? he's being made out to be a superstar, He's looks a very raw player to me but I haven't seen that much of him.
at last Hoilett is official on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 2250 viewsJamie

at last Hoilett is official on 12:31 - Jul 27 by MerthyrHoop

I see Ian Taylor has retweeted something about the QPR and Air Asia love-in, and completely ignored the elephant in the room.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"It's a boring Friday and we were just messing around with photoshop in the office.

The photoshops we're never meant to go live and we apologise unreservedly.

Remember, It's not official until its on my twitter so keep hitting that follow button."
at last Hoilett is official on 12:38 - Jul 27 with 2227 viewsR_from_afar

at last Hoilett is official on 11:46 - Jul 27 by Ferdy

I named the silver birch in my garden after our great Dane!
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

at last Hoilett is official on 12:40 - Jul 27 with 2206 viewsJonDoeman

at last Hoilett is official on 12:32 - Jul 27 by daveB

is he vastly superior? he's being made out to be a superstar, He's looks a very raw player to me but I haven't seen that much of him.

Not in the heart department.

It Is What It Is !!

at last Hoilett is official on 12:41 - Jul 27 with 2201 viewsTacticalR

at last Hoilett is official on 11:55 - Jul 27 by Jamie

QPR Legend.

Re the Mackie debate...the funny thing is, I can remember a lot of people looking down on players like Waddock and Holloway. I think it's because they expected everyone to be Marsh or Bowles.

Air hostess clique

at last Hoilett is official on 12:42 - Jul 27 with 2189 viewsWestbourneR

Being devils advocate?

Nah - Barton is an odious man but I think he has a role to play as good keeper of the ball in the middle, when he keeps it simple. I think he always kept showing for the ball even when the going got tough.

Mackie is a great man and great servant to QPR. But he isn't that good.

BUT all I am really saying is that I knew Hughes would want a better player as a starting winger than Mackie. I was told I was wrong and that Mackie had proved himself.

But it seems Hughes agrees that Mackie lacks the qulaity to be a starting Prem player.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

at last Hoilett is official on 12:44 - Jul 27 with 2178 viewsPinnerPaul

at last Hoilett is official on 11:49 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Move along, nothing to see here. Junior who? No mate, not seen him.

at last Hoilett is official on 12:45 - Jul 27 with 2163 viewsNorthernr

at last Hoilett is official on 12:42 - Jul 27 by WestbourneR

Being devils advocate?

Nah - Barton is an odious man but I think he has a role to play as good keeper of the ball in the middle, when he keeps it simple. I think he always kept showing for the ball even when the going got tough.

Mackie is a great man and great servant to QPR. But he isn't that good.

BUT all I am really saying is that I knew Hughes would want a better player as a starting winger than Mackie. I was told I was wrong and that Mackie had proved himself.

But it seems Hughes agrees that Mackie lacks the qulaity to be a starting Prem player.

Well, again you're ignoring that Hoilett is a left winger and Mackie a right winger, but besides that Barton a good keeper of the ball? He gives away possession like sweets at a kids' birthday party!
at last Hoilett is official on 12:46 - Jul 27 with 2158 viewsWestbourneR

Jamie he can play on the right. He used to play on the right - he is right footed.

And the reason he will is because Taarabt plays on the left.

Sour grapes again from you...

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

at last Hoilett is official on 12:47 - Jul 27 with 2147 viewscheeseydane

at last Hoilett is official on 12:38 - Jul 27 by R_from_afar

I named the silver birch in my garden after our great Dane!
RFA

In my garden i have a birch, and i named it Birch, after erm...Birch.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

at last Hoilett is official on 12:50 - Jul 27 with 2126 viewswestolian

at last Hoilett is official on 12:47 - Jul 27 by cheeseydane

I tend not to name plants and shrubbery after real people

Its just a rule i've got !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

at last Hoilett is official on 12:52 - Jul 27 with 2113 viewswombat

at last Hoilett is official on 12:50 - Jul 27 by westolian

I tend not to name plants and shrubbery after real people

Its just a rule i've got !

mackie up front with cisse maybe ????

Poll: which is your favouite foot

at last Hoilett is official on 12:53 - Jul 27 with 2110 viewsYorkRanger

at last Hoilett is official on 12:45 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Well, again you're ignoring that Hoilett is a left winger and Mackie a right winger, but besides that Barton a good keeper of the ball? He gives away possession like sweets at a kids' birthday party!

There were many on here who wrote Mackie off early last season who ended up wanted to bear his child at the end of the season. No reason why any views should change during the close season
at last Hoilett is official on 12:53 - Jul 27 with 2108 viewsFerdy

at last Hoilett is official on 12:47 - Jul 27 by cheeseydane

In my garden I have some dog sh1t I named it Bob Malcom
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024