Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post deleted 20:24 - Apr 13 with 14792 viewsColDale

Right that post is gone. Either its a troll or we have people again within the first team airing their grievances on here. Time will tell but either way its not healthy for the club to have such things on here. Call it censorship call it what you want but on the eve of a game which could see us relegated, it is clear that whoever is behind it doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart. If further posts need deleting, then so be it.
Post deleted on 20:27 - Apr 13 with 3692 viewsSuddenLad

Fair enough, but if Jonah doesn't play tomorrow, we'll have a fair idea whether the poster was a troll or being honest.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Post deleted on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 3625 viewsDale23years

Post deleted on 20:27 - Apr 13 by SuddenLad

Fair enough, but if Jonah doesn't play tomorrow, we'll have a fair idea whether the poster was a troll or being honest.

id be happy if he didnt play been wait all season to see what JK/TUTTE play like in a 2 man midfield

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Post deleted on 20:38 - Apr 13 with 3597 viewsDoris

After whats been going on at the club lately and the shit going on behind the scenes at the moment it seems as though the police have finally cracked this board,this place seemed to be the last bastion of free speech even if it were a troll or not ?????
After the stuff coming from the club be it true or not ( after the stonewall silence from some of the in the know posters on here are to go by )alot seems to be true .Keeping info stum is the next best thing to the mong board ,if you feel the need to delete this post feel free but my next post will put something on here that will cause a stir so maybe delete my account now.
Post deleted on 20:43 - Apr 13 with 3570 viewsSuddenLad

As long as the selected players give 100% to the cause, I'm happy, whoever those players are. If they are outclassed, fair enough. It happens.

Gary Jones can never be accused of having a poor work rate, or of not being committed to giving his best. He's a legend at Spotland and always will be. However, there is no denying that his best days are behind him.

Personality clashes are a fact of life and we all experience them at some stage, so why should it be a surprise that it happens in a professional football club dressing room ?

When the team is announced tomorrow, we'll know for sure whether the rumour was true or mischievous. I have my own ideas about the whole thing.

Post deleted on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 3549 viewsSuddenLad

Post deleted on 20:38 - Apr 13 by Doris

After whats been going on at the club lately and the shit going on behind the scenes at the moment it seems as though the police have finally cracked this board,this place seemed to be the last bastion of free speech even if it were a troll or not ?????
After the stuff coming from the club be it true or not ( after the stonewall silence from some of the in the know posters on here are to go by )alot seems to be true .Keeping info stum is the next best thing to the mong board ,if you feel the need to delete this post feel free but my next post will put something on here that will cause a stir so maybe delete my account now.

Go ahead. We're all agog with excitement.

Post deleted on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 3499 viewsColDale

Post deleted on 20:38 - Apr 13 by Doris

I'd never delete you Doris

As said in another reply, time will let us know whether it was someone on the wind up or whether it was someone releasing information. Either way, it is a deliberate attempt to undermine the club in its hour of need. Should the post deem to be prophetic and tomorrow afternoon sees it come to reality then there'd be no problems with such a post. But intentional leaking of info (which doesn't allow for the other side to put their point of view across) that seeks to undermine the club crosses a line in my opinion. There's a massive difference between a little bit of gossip coming out of the club, and potential leaking of insider info. If I've made the wrong call, so be it, but you know me well enough to know that my judgement will have been an honest call.
Post deleted on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 3499 viewsTalkingSutty

Post deleted on 20:43 - Apr 13 by SuddenLad

As long as the selected players give 100% to the cause, I'm happy, whoever those players are. If they are outclassed, fair enough. It happens.

Gary Jones can never be accused of having a poor work rate, or of not being committed to giving his best. He's a legend at Spotland and always will be. However, there is no denying that his best days are behind him.

Personality clashes are a fact of life and we all experience them at some stage, so why should it be a surprise that it happens in a professional football club dressing room ?

When the team is announced tomorrow, we'll know for sure whether the rumour was true or mischievous. I have my own ideas about the whole thing.

I really cant wait for this season to end, its been a bloody embarrassment.
Post deleted on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 3460 viewsSalwaDale

Boo, missed it. Please will someone DM the gist to me? Cheers. (here, twitter or facebook will be fine).

Did we ever find out who the one earlier in the season was?

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Post deleted on 21:01 - Apr 13 with 3416 viewschuckleberry

Post deleted on 20:56 - Apr 13 by SalwaDale

Boo, missed it. Please will someone DM the gist to me? Cheers. (here, twitter or facebook will be fine).

Did we ever find out who the one earlier in the season was?

And me, I've missed it too
Post deleted on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 3386 viewsNewbury_Dale

Can someone please summarise the details of the allegations being made ?
Post deleted on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 3373 viewsSuddenLad

Post deleted on 20:51 - Apr 13 by ColDale

As said in another reply, time will let us know whether it was someone on the wind up or whether it was someone releasing information. Either way, it is a deliberate attempt to undermine the club in its hour of need. Should the post deem to be prophetic and tomorrow afternoon sees it come to reality then there'd be no problems with such a post. But intentional leaking of info (which doesn't allow for the other side to put their point of view across) that seeks to undermine the club crosses a line in my opinion. There's a massive difference between a little bit of gossip coming out of the club, and potential leaking of insider info. If I've made the wrong call, so be it, but you know me well enough to know that my judgement will have been an honest call.

The point is, until 3.00pm tomorrow, we can't really establish whether or not it WAS an attempt to undermine the club.

One or two posts on here won't affect our season at this stage will it ?

Your integrity is not in question. Sometimes though, voices need to be heard, even if only to establish whether or not they are liars and/or trolls.

All will be revealed tomorrow I suppose.

Post deleted on 21:07 - Apr 13 with 3361 viewsDoris

Post deleted on 20:51 - Apr 13 by ColDale

I know full well you are probably the most honest person i know on here ,the silence on what is going on in the club is deafening and after the last few days how can i say this without being really bitter ,its just as well Rochdale AFC are in my blood .Gossip is not my thing ,i post on here what i know ,maybe not prove but know from pretty accurate people .
The new / old directors shareholdings will be interesting in the next couple of years ,one to look at .
Post deleted on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 3325 viewsSandyman

Not knowing a thing about what this thread contains, I don't care. Nor will the vast majority of Dale fans.

I trust Col's judgement implicitly.
Post deleted on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 3308 viewsClivert

I'm assuming tomorrow's starting XI was revealed.
Post deleted on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 3223 views442Dale

Post deleted on 21:12 - Apr 13 by Clivert

I'm assuming tomorrow's starting XI was revealed.

Will risk it....

Dickens
Copeland, Sutton, Coleman, Jordan
Cartwright, McClare, Lee, Farrell
Morris, Kyle

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Post deleted on 21:26 - Apr 13 with 3210 viewsroccydaleian

Post deleted on 21:25 - Apr 13 by 442Dale

Will risk it....

Dickens
Morris, Kyle

Subs, please.
Post deleted on 21:35 - Apr 13 with 3157 viewsClivert

Post deleted on 21:25 - Apr 13 by 442Dale

Will risk it....

Dickens
Morris, Kyle

Well Tuesday night was Dickensesk!
Post deleted on 21:49 - Apr 13 with 3075 viewsleedsdale

Post deleted on 21:35 - Apr 13 by Clivert

Bleak House?
Post deleted on 21:59 - Apr 13 with 3020 viewsolympicdale

what was the allegations made, team announced again? if true what sort of players have we acquired this season to do that twice in one season, and to someone as experienced as Coleman.

Life is a game of fate.

Post deleted on 21:59 - Apr 13 with 3019 viewsNewbury_Dale

Post deleted on 21:35 - Apr 13 by Clivert

Has Jason Hardy been axed ? God knows why.
Post deleted on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 3004 viewsDoris

Post deleted on 21:59 - Apr 13 by olympicdale

what was the allegations made, team announced again? if true what sort of players have we acquired this season to do that twice in one season, and to someone as experienced as Coleman.

nope it wasnt ,TTNYEAR has a script of it as has Col
Post deleted on 22:06 - Apr 13 with 2956 views442Dale

Post deleted on 22:01 - Apr 13 by Doris

nope it wasnt ,TTNYEAR has a script of it as has Col

Does the script suggest we're going back to sodding purple away from home next year?

Post deleted on 22:09 - Apr 13 with 2925 viewsChaffRAFC

Sincerely hope it's not true anyway.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Post deleted on 22:09 - Apr 13 with 2924 viewsdalenumber2

So - will someone give us a gist of what it was about please? Fair enough delete a post, but to then go on to talk about it is all too intriguing.
No? Oh well it was worth a try.
Post deleted on 22:14 - Apr 13 with 2887 views442Dale

Post deleted on 22:09 - Apr 13 by ChaffRAFC

Sincerely hope it's not true anyway.

Yeah.

We all do because purple clashes with f*<&ing blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024