Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs 05:30 - Jul 5 with 1007 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62617/

Leaning towards a NO on this one, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 06:52 - Jul 5 with 934 viewsDr_Winston

Peart Harris? That would be one hell of a bottom end.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 10:30 - Jul 5 with 704 viewsRichardO

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 06:52 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

Peart Harris? That would be one hell of a bottom end.

I wouldn't Rush into an Iron Maiden because the spikes might end Closer To The Heart so Run To The Hills.
Had albums which I enjoyed by both but really wish I had seen Rush live, There was a local band Electric Co I think who covered one of Rush's song quite well with a nice drum solo can't remember which song and although they are still about in Swansea haven't managed to catch them.
Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 12:01 - Jul 5 with 613 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 10:30 - Jul 5 by RichardO

I wouldn't Rush into an Iron Maiden because the spikes might end Closer To The Heart so Run To The Hills.
Had albums which I enjoyed by both but really wish I had seen Rush live, There was a local band Electric Co I think who covered one of Rush's song quite well with a nice drum solo can't remember which song and although they are still about in Swansea haven't managed to catch them.

Neil was possibly one of the best drummers in the world at one point, Maiden speak for themselves, just a perfect mix of rock, pace and the clearest of production, repeated LIVE with ease.

Saw Rush on the permanent waves tour in 1980, Hammersmith. The smell of patchouli oil was overwhelming. But Maiden for me are up there with one of the best LIVE bands ever.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 12:13 - Jul 5 with 576 viewsdobjack2

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 10:30 - Jul 5 by RichardO

Caught Rush in Bristol on the Farewell to Kings and Hemispheres tours. The professor on the drum kit.
Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 12:16 - Jul 5 with 566 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 12:13 - Jul 5 by dobjack2

Caught Rush in Bristol on the Farewell to Kings and Hemispheres tours. The professor on the drum kit.

Just incredible.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 13:01 - Jul 5 with 473 viewsRichardO

Swans interest in Peart-Harris - but there are warning signs on 12:01 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

Neil was possibly one of the best drummers in the world at one point, Maiden speak for themselves, just a perfect mix of rock, pace and the clearest of production, repeated LIVE with ease.

Saw Rush on the permanent waves tour in 1980, Hammersmith. The smell of patchouli oil was overwhelming. But Maiden for me are up there with one of the best LIVE bands ever.

Having seen Televised preformances by Rush hard to argue against Neil being one of the best drummers.

Have enjoyed a number of different bands music be it live or studio albums but seldom bought multiple albums of bands there are a number that I have bought two or three, more than happy to stop at one quality album by an artist or band but the most I have bought have been by The Beach Boys, Manfred Mann Earth Band and Genesis not because of the hits but because of the diversity of their output.

As for live music just living the moment works for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024