Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread 15:53 - Apr 14 with 9810 viewsModeratorC

A huge game for Huddersfield they must win, meanwhile the Swans are safe, will it be a return to submissive football or will the effort be out in ?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62337/gwyn%E2%80%99s-eye

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62362/swans-fans-deserve

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62365

This post has been edited by an administrator
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 20 with 2027 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 20 by builthjack

We are crying out for a goalscorer.

Unfortunately Cullen showed a huge weakness there. Needs to work on that over the close season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:57 - Apr 20 with 2004 viewsTreforys_Jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Unfortunately Cullen showed a huge weakness there. Needs to work on that over the close season.

Yeah it was a very poor effort unfortunately.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:19 - Apr 20 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

Two teams that wouldn't look out of place in a lower division.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:23 - Apr 20 with 1871 viewsJohnw102

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:19 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

Lot of work to be done in the summer or we are going to be in deep ••••

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 20 with 1870 viewsHoneyBadger

I know just the man and it's neither of these 2🙂
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 20 with 1693 viewsswan65split

Brilliant take down by Tymon
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 20 with 1692 viewsTreforys_Jack

A win is a win , just wish they'd stop giving me a heart attack playing out from the back.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 20 with 1664 viewsFlashberryjack

Yeats, goal of the season.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 1656 viewsHoneyBadger

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:25 - Apr 20 by HoneyBadger

I know just the man and it's neither of these 2🙂

Take that back. Both scored!
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 1594 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

4-0 away win and people are still moaning.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 20 with 1576 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

4-0 away win and people are still moaning.

Football does that to one
It’s why we love it
All,opinion

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 20 with 1557 viewslifelong

3 wins on the bounce 👍⚽️⚽️⚽️
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 20 with 1522 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 20 by lifelong

3 wins on the bounce 👍⚽️⚽️⚽️

And mathematical safety.

Thought they played well today, some good moves but Huddersfield offered little. I think we gave them their best opportunities.

Lowe is a class above what we’ve got though. Are there better around at this level? Do we look to break the bank?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 20 with 1518 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:19 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

Does that mean the ten teams below us should also be playing in a lower division?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 1506 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 20 by union_jack

And mathematical safety.

Thought they played well today, some good moves but Huddersfield offered little. I think we gave them their best opportunities.

Lowe is a class above what we’ve got though. Are there better around at this level? Do we look to break the bank?

Personally I am very sad to see the Terriers go south.
Great club and fans .
I’ve been to many games there
Yates scoring !

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:10 - Apr 20 with 1451 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Great club and fans .
Yates scoring !

Disappointed old bean?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 20 with 1436 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Great club and fans .
Yates scoring !

Big game next Saturday Huddersfield v Brum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 1429 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Big game next Saturday Huddersfield v Brum.

Can Town still survive ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:24 - Apr 20 with 1347 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 20 by felixstowe_jack

Does that mean the ten teams below us should also be playing in a lower division?

I didn't say anyone should be playing in a lower division, I said they wouldn't look out of place in a lower division, and IMO wouldn't.

Hello

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:25 - Apr 20 with 1342 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:13 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Can Town still survive ?

I didn’t see enough from them today to suggest they can. There are plenty of other sides I’d prefer relegated before Hudds though.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 1299 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:24 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

I didn't say anyone should be playing in a lower division, I said they wouldn't look out of place in a lower division, and IMO wouldn't.

Swansea don't look out of place in the championship.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1296 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:24 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

I’ve seen plenty of games this season where that statement would be true. But not today. I thought we used and managed the ball reasonably well, scored some good goals and the stats show our dominance. As I’ve said previously though, Hudds didn’t offer much.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:42 - Apr 20 with 1253 viewsdantheswansman

Rushworth - Tymon - Ronald - 2-0
Loved that goal
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:45 - Apr 20 with 1238 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:36 - Apr 20 by union_jack

I’ve seen plenty of games this season where that statement would be true. But not today. I thought we used and managed the ball reasonably well, scored some good goals and the stats show our dominance. As I’ve said previously though, Hudds didn’t offer much.

Bringing Lowe on was the catalyst that changed the game, had we kept the same starting line up, we'd still be on nil, and still be looking like a lower division team.

Hello

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:59 - Apr 20 with 1157 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:45 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

Bringing Lowe on was the catalyst that changed the game, had we kept the same starting line up, we'd still be on nil, and still be looking like a lower division team.

Despite what a lot of people say he’s worth a punt. Surely there’s something in the coffers to entice him ?

Despite the negativity from Williams.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024