Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff tickets on general sale 10:40 - Feb 29 with 14630 viewsPlankton

Will we sell out?
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 17:58 - Mar 4 with 2178 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 12:19 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

You’re hanging in there, if you lot hadn’t won those last two games things would be looking a tad dodgy for you. You have total meltdowns just veering towards the lower end of this league, imagine if you actually went down? There would be no survivors

A bit like your club only saved last year by Reading's points deduction.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 2116 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 16:58 - Mar 4 by 1983

If my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle

Look forward to seeing your bed sheet

What the actual F
[Post edited 4 Mar 17:05]

God knows wtf that is about….some lost town in the valleys no doubt. The video after it is nice though, ah the days of the terrace….how they are missed. When football had some soul
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:09 - Mar 4 with 2049 viewsBoundy

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 19:36 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

God knows wtf that is about….some lost town in the valleys no doubt. The video after it is nice though, ah the days of the terrace….how they are missed. When football had some soul

Ely accent not a valley one

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:14 - Mar 5 with 1981 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 19:36 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

Most probably not cardiff fans aye Benny?

If you put one hand over your left eye and squint you can actually see they are children being bombarded with stones by Swansea fans and chased into the sea

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:39 - Mar 5 with 1970 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:09 - Mar 4 by Boundy

Ely accent not a valley one

Ely….a place no one ever goes or ever leaves….lol
If any place ever needed a wall built around it
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:42 - Mar 5 with 1966 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:14 - Mar 5 by 1983

Most probably not cardiff fans aye Benny?

If you put one hand over your left eye and squint you can actually see they are children being bombarded with stones by Swansea fans and chased into the sea

I’m not sure what you mean there but I’m sure some on here were at that beach that eve so you will know the people from PT involved, I knew a few of them as they were my age, 19/20. Not kids but hardly old. They knew what they were letting themselves in for, plenty of history etc….ghey could have stayed with us walking back to the station untouched as ever but they didn’t.
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 17:28 - Mar 5 with 1832 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:42 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

I’m not sure what you mean there but I’m sure some on here were at that beach that eve so you will know the people from PT involved, I knew a few of them as they were my age, 19/20. Not kids but hardly old. They knew what they were letting themselves in for, plenty of history etc….ghey could have stayed with us walking back to the station untouched as ever but they didn’t.

It's funny you load are always a bit hazy with your memories and numbers? your leader Anal said that those lot were in cars and were walking back to their cars near the prison?

It's interesting when you talk about that day and always refer to them as Port Talbot boys not cardiff even though you support the same team? I suppose the shame eats you in the end

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:43 - Mar 5 with 1765 viewsbuilthjack

Only 600 tickets left.

Unless they have done their trick which they have done many times this season of showing the North West corner as sold, then you get to a game and it’s completely empty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:46 - Mar 5 with 1764 viewsRhonddaSwans

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:43 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Only 600 tickets left.

Unless they have done their trick which they have done many times this season of showing the North West corner as sold, then you get to a game and it’s completely empty.

The north west corner was all blue the other day when I got my tickets.

They might come back on sale just causing panic buying maybe 🤔

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:17 - Mar 5 with 1702 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 17:28 - Mar 5 by 1983

It's funny you load are always a bit hazy with your memories and numbers? your leader Anal said that those lot were in cars and were walking back to their cars near the prison?

It's interesting when you talk about that day and always refer to them as Port Talbot boys not cardiff even though you support the same team? I suppose the shame eats you in the end

We had so many lads and different mobs back in those days that you really didn’t know them all….different for you lot, 50 or so of of you all from Swansea town. Quite proud of our PT brethren right on your doorstep, chose the right path from a young age..
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:43 - Mar 5 with 1676 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:17 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

We had so many lads and different mobs back in those days that you really didn’t know them all….different for you lot, 50 or so of of you all from Swansea town. Quite proud of our PT brethren right on your doorstep, chose the right path from a young age..

Well when people choose to be mindless, violent a holes I guess the larger the number supporting your team, the more shameful it should be. Here in swansea we can be quite proud that we had a lot fewer of that kind of "fan" than Cardiff (and other clubs) did!

PS, Benny, my wife was from Ely, she got the hell out of dodge and never wants to go back, it's more civilised down West
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:20 - Mar 5 with 1638 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:43 - Mar 5 by SullutaCreturned

Well when people choose to be mindless, violent a holes I guess the larger the number supporting your team, the more shameful it should be. Here in swansea we can be quite proud that we had a lot fewer of that kind of "fan" than Cardiff (and other clubs) did!

PS, Benny, my wife was from Ely, she got the hell out of dodge and never wants to go back, it's more civilised down West

Ely is on its own….you married an Ely girl, Christ you are brave man. The main hoolie years were before my time, I didn’t really start going until 87/88, my brothers mates would tell me it was “all over” by then…I think what they meant was you couldn’t go and have a row and get away with etc…bans and prison instead. Saw plenty of it but it wasn’t really my thing….
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:13 - Mar 5 with 1577 viewsRhonddaSwans

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 16:58 - Mar 4 by 1983

If my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle

Look forward to seeing your bed sheet

What the actual F
[Post edited 4 Mar 17:05]

its covered in piss and they are all playing with it 🤮

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 07:42 - Mar 6 with 1482 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 21:20 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

Ely is on its own….you married an Ely girl, Christ you are brave man. The main hoolie years were before my time, I didn’t really start going until 87/88, my brothers mates would tell me it was “all over” by then…I think what they meant was you couldn’t go and have a row and get away with etc…bans and prison instead. Saw plenty of it but it wasn’t really my thing….

I was 21 in 87, just a kid during the worst of it and I saw some really bad stuff. I was always on the perphery though, I never wanted to join in and I was always lucky to not get sucked in. Iknow/knew quite a few of the old hoolies, was in school with a couple, played football with a few of them. I never really understood (still don't) why some think they are/were better fans for being willing to cause a shiteload of trouble and ruin other peoples day. I never understood why they enjoyed the violence so much.

I think you should only fight when something is truly worth it and that just isn't football.
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:24 - Mar 6 with 1461 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:17 - Mar 5 by bennytheblue

Bless relying on numbers again.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:38 - Mar 6 with 1456 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 07:42 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

I was 21 in 87, just a kid during the worst of it and I saw some really bad stuff. I was always on the perphery though, I never wanted to join in and I was always lucky to not get sucked in. Iknow/knew quite a few of the old hoolies, was in school with a couple, played football with a few of them. I never really understood (still don't) why some think they are/were better fans for being willing to cause a shiteload of trouble and ruin other peoples day. I never understood why they enjoyed the violence so much.

I think you should only fight when something is truly worth it and that just isn't football.

Thing is, those people would get into bother regardless of football, that’s what they did. They grew up fighting, it’s all they ever knew particularly in tough areas like Butetown, Ely, llanrumney st mellons etc…in and out of prison all the time. Wasn’t the life for me, could have got sucked in like you but when the raves took over 91/92 I never really went back to football….music, drugs and girls were a lot more fun….
[Post edited 6 Mar 8:40]
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:44 - Mar 6 with 1450 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:24 - Mar 6 by 1983

Bless relying on numbers again.

lol you always say that, but the main cardiff nutters we’re often alone, 40/50 max would stay away from us and go do what they enjoyed doing. It worked out nicely as the police were so obsessed with finding them all the time they’d leave us alone….im sure you encountered them a good few times? Or maybe you didn’t hang about which would have been the very sensible option.
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:51 - Mar 6 with 1433 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 07:42 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

Each to thier own I find

I'm younger than you and started going before you and loved all the "nonsense" it was all part of growing up finding out about life as the 1980's in South Wales was very bleak.
My old fella was an alcoholic lost his job and we had our house repossessed so it was an escape for me finding out about football, fashion, music, birds drinking smoking and a bit of the other with so many laughs on the way.

Different gravy now I can tell you what day what bins go out, I cut the grass for the old bird next door and a perfect day for me now is walking the dogs in the woods then a couple of beers in the afternoon then a bit of cooking the evening,

Regrets absolutely not
[Post edited 6 Mar 8:53]

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:12 - Mar 6 with 1418 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:44 - Mar 6 by bennytheblue

lol you always say that, but the main cardiff nutters we’re often alone, 40/50 max would stay away from us and go do what they enjoyed doing. It worked out nicely as the police were so obsessed with finding them all the time they’d leave us alone….im sure you encountered them a good few times? Or maybe you didn’t hang about which would have been the very sensible option.

LOL

Blimey do you know what if I told you I had an elephant you would have say I have 10

Have a nice rest of the day 👍

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:39 - Mar 6 with 1393 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, I suppose if there were just a few of them there’s nobody to dispute their claims in these fantastic books I see around 😉

All I’ve seen is Swansea in Cardiff on these you tube things, even going back to those days, they are there if you look 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 1303 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 08:51 - Mar 6 by 1983

Each to thier own I find

I'm younger than you and started going before you and loved all the "nonsense" it was all part of growing up finding out about life as the 1980's in South Wales was very bleak.
My old fella was an alcoholic lost his job and we had our house repossessed so it was an escape for me finding out about football, fashion, music, birds drinking smoking and a bit of the other with so many laughs on the way.

Different gravy now I can tell you what day what bins go out, I cut the grass for the old bird next door and a perfect day for me now is walking the dogs in the woods then a couple of beers in the afternoon then a bit of cooking the evening,

Regrets absolutely not
[Post edited 6 Mar 8:53]

Yes, each to their own But how do you know you started going before me? My first season was 1972/73, I was 5.

That was the year of my parents divorce, my mother being alcoholic and our family descending into a shambles because of booze, my father also being a heavy drinker.

Football was an escape for me too but playing and watching and into the pubs with my mates for pretty much the same things as you but without the fighting. People made their choices but I never have understood why so many people enjoyed giving or getting a good leathering!

PS, playing in the Swansea league back then, Saturday and Sunday was always an outlet for any aggression, the games could be quite naughty and I saw our cetre half punch an oppo (who was a serving policeman) and knock a tooth out, the oppo player just picked up the tooth and carried on, Dai Barrett his name was, a plod in Cardiff. Decent bloke as it goes.
[Post edited 6 Mar 14:19]
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 14:49 - Mar 6 with 1283 views1983

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 14:14 - Mar 6 by SullutaCreturned

Yes, each to their own But how do you know you started going before me? My first season was 1972/73, I was 5.

That was the year of my parents divorce, my mother being alcoholic and our family descending into a shambles because of booze, my father also being a heavy drinker.

Football was an escape for me too but playing and watching and into the pubs with my mates for pretty much the same things as you but without the fighting. People made their choices but I never have understood why so many people enjoyed giving or getting a good leathering!

PS, playing in the Swansea league back then, Saturday and Sunday was always an outlet for any aggression, the games could be quite naughty and I saw our cetre half punch an oppo (who was a serving policeman) and knock a tooth out, the oppo player just picked up the tooth and carried on, Dai Barrett his name was, a plod in Cardiff. Decent bloke as it goes.
[Post edited 6 Mar 14:19]

I apologise I miss read your age in 1987

But like I said each to their own

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:04 - Mar 6 with 1104 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 18:43 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Only 600 tickets left.

They have not released tickets in North West corner yet. So probably 1500 seats left.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 22:08 - Mar 6 with 1088 viewsowainglyndwr

Benny , kingsway roundabout I had a good old scrap and a kicking , battle of Onion we told you we would turn up, our valley boys stood in amongst your fans in the grandstand and they realised we were amongst you and scattered
We came up for anus and the bouncers at the Phillamonic and got shipped into finagans but too many of us , so police put us in a snookerhall pub upstairs looking over the Prince of Wales pub
You ran .
Even numbers you can't handle.
Now we are a lot older, but some you think they can still be the kiddies , but look what Brizzle just done this weekend ,
Grow up
Cardiff tickets on general sale on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 860 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff tickets on general sale on 09:39 - Mar 6 by KeithHaynes

Well, I suppose if there were just a few of them there’s nobody to dispute their claims in these fantastic books I see around 😉

All I’ve seen is Swansea in Cardiff on these you tube things, even going back to those days, they are there if you look 😉

To be honest I’ve never seen anything of note ever on you tube, no one ever filmed anything back in the day as it could get into the wrong hands hey? I believe I’ve seen a strange speeded up version of you lot coming to what you call the battle of Ninian park which was strange as barely a punch was thrown? A few arrests but nothing major? Maybe it was for you lot? I did see cardiff at Chelsea on you tube but that was filmed by the police and saw about 50 lads go to prison for some serious time, a set up maybe but not cardiffs main crew who were elsewhere, a load mainly from the valleys gave some older Chelsea lads a bit of a bloody nose….lols
Feel free to post some links as I’d like to see some of shananigans of the old days….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024