Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zambians at the game yesterday 13:38 - Oct 22 with 1361 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few in the South Lower. Some with Swans gear on.
They enjoyed it and took a shed load of photos.
About 20 of them, all adults.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Zambians at the game yesterday on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 1327 viewsKeithHaynes

Good fellas the Zambians.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Zambians at the game yesterday on 14:06 - Oct 22 with 1318 viewsonehunglow

Zambians at the game yesterday on 13:57 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Remember the old Northern Rhodesia days

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Zambians at the game yesterday on 14:15 - Oct 22 with 1318 viewsReslovenSwan1

Zambians at the game yesterday on 13:57 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Swansea fans favourite Robert Earnshaw was half Zambian. Swansea and Zambia have a metallurgical link. Copper.

Earnie's dad was Wesh and in charge of a copper mine in Zambia and married a local.

I would like to see Swansea bring in the best African prospects. Belgium and Portugal for some reason a have successfully cornered the African recruitment market.

Fatuwa who scored LCFC second yesterday is a 19 year old prospect from Ghana on loan from Sporting. Patson Daka is the Zambian at Leicester.

I suspect UK immigration rules might block teams like Swansea bring ing promising Africans like him for the academy.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 15:00]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Zambians at the game yesterday on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 1265 viewsangryjack

Zambians at the game yesterday on 14:15 - Oct 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea fans favourite Robert Earnshaw was half Zambian. Swansea and Zambia have a metallurgical link. Copper.

Earnie's dad was Wesh and in charge of a copper mine in Zambia and married a local.

I would like to see Swansea bring in the best African prospects. Belgium and Portugal for some reason a have successfully cornered the African recruitment market.

Fatuwa who scored LCFC second yesterday is a 19 year old prospect from Ghana on loan from Sporting. Patson Daka is the Zambian at Leicester.

I suspect UK immigration rules might block teams like Swansea bring ing promising Africans like him for the academy.

His mother raised elephants
Zambians at the game yesterday on 16:18 - Oct 22 with 1223 viewsLibertarian

Zambians at the game yesterday on 15:18 - Oct 22 by angryjack

His mother raised elephants

Strong woman
Zambians at the game yesterday on 22:49 - Oct 22 with 1053 viewsReslovenSwan1

Zambians at the game yesterday on 16:18 - Oct 22 by Libertarian

Strong woman

There are 22,000 elephants in Zambia living is a nature reserve. Caring for them is a noble job. Fascuatig beasts with a love of classical music.

Wiki says this

His mother was a professional footballer in Zambia and later became a boxer and his father was a manager of a gold mine. His uncle Fidelis was also a professional footballer who played for Nkana and two of his cousins, Kalusha and Johnson Bwalya, represented Zambia at international level. Kalusha later went on to become president of the Football Association of Zambia.

Zambians at the game yesterday on 13:42 - Oct 23 with 884 viewsvetchonian

Zambians at the game yesterday on 14:15 - Oct 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Swans fan favourite?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Zambians at the game yesterday on 14:44 - Oct 23 with 872 viewsReslovenSwan1

Zambians at the game yesterday on 13:42 - Oct 23 by vetchonian

Swans fan favourite?

Irony definition.
"The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024