Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h 11:20 - Apr 29 with 4783 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60152/morgan-whittaker-d

Nothing to see here, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:35 - Apr 29 with 3571 viewsBadlands

Another talented prospect badly treated.
Should have been groomed to take over from Piroe.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:39 - Apr 29 with 3558 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:35 - Apr 29 by Badlands

Another talented prospect badly treated.
Should have been groomed to take over from Piroe.

Not good enough.

I will add, for the manager.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:41 - Apr 29 with 3535 viewsBadlands

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:39 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Not good enough.

I will add, for the manager.

How do we know?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:44 - Apr 29 with 3518 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:41 - Apr 29 by Badlands

How do we know?

Just an opinion, the one that counts is the one who picks him ( or who doesn’t ) We will sign better this summer. And cash in on a near 200% profit.

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:53 - Apr 29 with 3468 viewsheatwave

I'm confused as to how we expect to get 2.5m for a player who is not playing and appears to be surplus to requirements.
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 12:13 - Apr 29 with 3424 viewsraynor94

Not good enough, cough up Plymouth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 12:18 - Apr 29 with 3408 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 11:53 - Apr 29 by heatwave

I'm confused as to how we expect to get 2.5m for a player who is not playing and appears to be surplus to requirements.

Question you have to ask is if he was a Plymouth player in January scoring goals for them would they get 2.5 million ?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:45 - Apr 29 with 3271 viewsonehunglow

A player who will have that hated his time with us and I completely understand why .
A wasted opportunity to develop a good prospect
Our coach improves players
Apparently

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:55 - Apr 29 with 3251 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:45 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

A player who will have that hated his time with us and I completely understand why .
Apparently

The story is Morgan Whittaker going to Plymouth.

I’ll give you a stat.

That’s the 42nd post from you on Russell Martin berating him this month 😉👏👏👏

That’s a record.

As for the coach improving players, there’s loads at the club.

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:58 - Apr 29 with 3245 viewsFlashberryjack

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 12:13 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Not good enough, cough up Plymouth

He's a much better player than Cullen IMO.

Whittaker has been treated badly by the club, again that's just my opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 14:01 - Apr 29 with 3239 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:58 - Apr 29 by Flashberryjack

He's a much better player than Cullen IMO.

Whittaker has been treated badly by the club, again that's just my opinion.

Always open to that.
In what way ?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 14:37 - Apr 29 with 3152 viewsheatwave

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 12:18 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Question you have to ask is if he was a Plymouth player in January scoring goals for them would they get 2.5 million ?

No idea.
He played and scored lots for them.
So Plymouth will pay the reported 2.5m we are looking because he was tried and tested.
If they don't who will?
Rangers?
Wanting2.5m for someone who is not playing seems Bizarre.
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 15:01 - Apr 29 with 3100 viewsalltjack

Cullen has a better goals to minute record in this league than Whittaker has for Plymouth in a lower league with similar amount of matches played
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 17:11 - Apr 29 with 2954 viewsSuperjan

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 13:45 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Apparently

Good evening Mr Hunglow , are you related to Morgan or in the know?
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 17:19 - Apr 29 with 2943 viewsraynor94

Apparently

Cullen, Wood and Cundle have all flourished

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 17:22 - Apr 29 with 2936 viewsSuperjan

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 17:19 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Exactly.
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:19 - Apr 29 with 2847 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 17:19 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Flourished how exactly .
Cullen has had a few easy chances from two yards out and Cundle has been distinctly average .
Wood has improved but what about the rest ,like Darling, Whits, for example.
Our expectations have been lowered spectacularly

Piroe ,again,has saved Martin s job. Piroe has been outstanding and ,unlike Marsh, able to play regularly ,even when tired .

Talking about tired,I read Walsh was tired which begs the question as to how he “ rests” exactly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:30 - Apr 29 with 2796 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:19 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Flourished how exactly .
Cullen has had a few easy chances from two yards out and Cundle has been distinctly average .

Piroe ,again,has saved Martin s job. Piroe has been outstanding and ,unlike Marsh, able to play regularly ,even when tired .

Talking about tired,I read Walsh was tired which begs the question as to how he “ rests” exactly.

What a load of rubbish.
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:40 - Apr 29 with 2758 viewsDr_Winston

Cullen has improved. Cundle has been mostly average. Whittaker largely misused or ignored. Perchy as the worst performer of the lot can't even get Walsh's name right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:48 - Apr 29 with 2732 viewsraynor94

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:30 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

What a load of rubbish.

Exactly, Doesn't matter Martin does Ohl is never going to praise him

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:55 - Apr 29 with 2702 viewsDr_Winston

A lot of people can be critical, but it comes from a place of love. We want the team to do well and are annoyed when it doesn't, especially when the reasons why are totally avoidable.

A rare few are critical because they enjoy nothing more than spitting bile. They crave the chance to hate on others, possibly because their own lives are so pointless, and would have nothing to sustain them were the team to be successful.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:58 - Apr 29 with 2689 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:19 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Flourished how exactly .

👏👏👏👏
Poster of the year moment.

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 2559 viewsswan_si

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 18:58 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

👏👏👏👏
Poster of the year moment.

The same poster went on the " Liam Cullen to leave ??" Thread the other day, no mention of Cullen who he has slagged off all season, his contribution was to slag Lati off, 😂😂, he's definitely something of the year.💩
Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 20:04 - Apr 29 with 2518 viewsBryanSwan

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 14:01 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Always open to that.
In what way ?

To be fair, Cullen has been great this season. Gotten his head down and worked his socks off in most games, cannot fault him. I wouldn't like to say which is the better player as Whittaker has rarely played for us.

I do think Whittaker will feel a little aggrieved at the situation. From his perspective he wasn't playing here and makes a succesful loan move. Was then recalled which appeared to be against his wishes under the premise of being sold. This then fell through and he was left not playing football again for 6 months.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 20:26 - Apr 29 with 2483 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker drives down to Plymouth and is seen sitting next to the clubs h on 20:04 - Apr 29 by BryanSwan

To be fair, Cullen has been great this season. Gotten his head down and worked his socks off in most games, cannot fault him. I wouldn't like to say which is the better player as Whittaker has rarely played for us.

I do think Whittaker will feel a little aggrieved at the situation. From his perspective he wasn't playing here and makes a succesful loan move. Was then recalled which appeared to be against his wishes under the premise of being sold. This then fell through and he was left not playing football again for 6 months.

As you say, brought back to be sold. The valuation was not met so he is stuck in limbo. I find it hard to blame anyone, whether he is good enough only time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024