Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donate each month for shares 16:42 - Aug 9 with 15351 viewsDale_Trust

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/.../trust-launches-monthly.../

Following a request by Trust members, we are now launching a scheme where you can make a regular monthly donation to the Trust that will be ringfenced in order to purchase further shares to help safeguard the future of the Club.

We are launching a "Monthly shares donation" where supporters can donate a regular amount of their choice to the Trust each month. Any money raised through this scheme will be used exclusively to increase the number of shares held by the Trust, whether that be by private share transfer or if there was a future share release. This is solely being done to safeguard the future of the club. This can be cancelled at any time.

The amount payable is entirely your choice, and as a certain supermarket chain once said, every little helps. The idea from our point of view is for you to contribute a monthly amount that you are comfortable with that we hope collectively will add up and put us a stronger position to look after the club.

If you are interested in making a monthly donation to the Trust for this purpose, please fill out the form on the link at the top. You do not need a paypal account to complete this (use the debit or credit card option).
Donate each month for shares on 21:20 - Aug 13 with 2341 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 21:05 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

It's been brought to everyone's attention through various other channels well ahead of your ill-advised LinkedIn chat

Show me where he’s claimed the deal is being done…

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Donate each month for shares on 21:39 - Aug 13 with 2299 viewsD_Alien

Donate each month for shares on 21:20 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Show me where he’s claimed the deal is being done…

"Jarvis said in the MEN that the takeover '100 per cent going ahead"

So, the deal is being done, as you maintain (with great enthusiasm)

Jarvis MEN comments now contradicted by EFL statement by RAFCBLUE 13 Aug 2021 16:57
It's an excellent point Sudden Lad.

Jarvis NEEDS to use the media. His hostile takeover attempt is failing because of three main reasons:

1. No shares to give control
2. The very serious questions over Andy Curran and Darrell Rose and their ability to pass the Owner's and Directors' Tests
3. The very serious questions over the £2 MILLION pounds referred to in the MEN article and where that money has come from? If you are left with after tax net wealth of £2m you usually have a lot of assets to your name but the public records show that Rose and Curran don't have any valuable businesses so it runs the questions of credibility over how and where they are funding this.

Jarvis then confirms:
* £1m has been spent - gone and so that means his position is that Kilpatrick, Altman and Marcelli have drawn their funds. I wonder if those three gentlement do have their share of the £1m nestling in a deposit savings account of whether they have yet to see that money?
* What was said in the meeting re: "small minded people" is true - previously he said it is false.
* What was said about the homophobic slurs was said and so is true but may have been taken "out of context". I'm not sure there is any context you can be homophobic where that is not illegal under hate crime laws.
* The takeover is "100% going ahead" but the EFL say they are "reserving their position" - another contradiction.
* Andy Curran had "nothing to do with Rochdale" in the Daily Telegraph; in the MEN Andy Curran publishes a statement drafted by Jarvis!

I do feel sorry for the club because (rightly) they are not commenting on this moron's fantasy view that there is a deal here. There are multiple EFL Regulation breaches by Jarvis, Curran and Rose in their conduct and their application.

The facts still are that as of 13 August 2021 not one transfer form has been received by the Board of Rochdale football club.

The more Jarvis puts into the public domain, the more the journalists can fact check him and pull him up and Curran and his businesses.

It's what ultimately meant Jarvis botched the deal at Hull City and why Hull City was sold one without his involvement.

Curran and Rose must be fuming with him that he keeps repeatedly making them look like fools in the media. They'd have a better chance if they ditched him as their adviser!

The Jarvis statement is from yesterday, well before your massive revelation
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 21:41]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donate each month for shares on 21:51 - Aug 13 with 2274 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 21:39 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

"Jarvis said in the MEN that the takeover '100 per cent going ahead"

So, the deal is being done, as you maintain (with great enthusiasm)

Jarvis MEN comments now contradicted by EFL statement by RAFCBLUE 13 Aug 2021 16:57
It's an excellent point Sudden Lad.

Jarvis NEEDS to use the media. His hostile takeover attempt is failing because of three main reasons:

1. No shares to give control
2. The very serious questions over Andy Curran and Darrell Rose and their ability to pass the Owner's and Directors' Tests
3. The very serious questions over the £2 MILLION pounds referred to in the MEN article and where that money has come from? If you are left with after tax net wealth of £2m you usually have a lot of assets to your name but the public records show that Rose and Curran don't have any valuable businesses so it runs the questions of credibility over how and where they are funding this.

Jarvis then confirms:
* £1m has been spent - gone and so that means his position is that Kilpatrick, Altman and Marcelli have drawn their funds. I wonder if those three gentlement do have their share of the £1m nestling in a deposit savings account of whether they have yet to see that money?
* What was said in the meeting re: "small minded people" is true - previously he said it is false.
* What was said about the homophobic slurs was said and so is true but may have been taken "out of context". I'm not sure there is any context you can be homophobic where that is not illegal under hate crime laws.
* The takeover is "100% going ahead" but the EFL say they are "reserving their position" - another contradiction.
* Andy Curran had "nothing to do with Rochdale" in the Daily Telegraph; in the MEN Andy Curran publishes a statement drafted by Jarvis!

I do feel sorry for the club because (rightly) they are not commenting on this moron's fantasy view that there is a deal here. There are multiple EFL Regulation breaches by Jarvis, Curran and Rose in their conduct and their application.

The facts still are that as of 13 August 2021 not one transfer form has been received by the Board of Rochdale football club.

The more Jarvis puts into the public domain, the more the journalists can fact check him and pull him up and Curran and his businesses.

It's what ultimately meant Jarvis botched the deal at Hull City and why Hull City was sold one without his involvement.

Curran and Rose must be fuming with him that he keeps repeatedly making them look like fools in the media. They'd have a better chance if they ditched him as their adviser!

The Jarvis statement is from yesterday, well before your massive revelation
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 21:41]

Wow. You’re talking to me as if I’m the enemy, I’m not. Not sure why you’ve got such a problem against me or what I’ve said, and it’s certainly not the first time. I’ll comment no more.

Donate each month for shares on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 2249 viewsD_Alien

Donate each month for shares on 21:51 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Wow. You’re talking to me as if I’m the enemy, I’m not. Not sure why you’ve got such a problem against me or what I’ve said, and it’s certainly not the first time. I’ll comment no more.

Thank fook for that

This is a positive thread about donating to the Trust

Your post was not only unnecessary but inappropriate to the thread

That's a problem for you to think about, no-one elses

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donate each month for shares on 09:46 - Aug 14 with 2053 viewsSalegraham

Donate each month for shares on 20:53 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Of course I read it. And, I don’t want to believe what Jarvis says, at all. Just wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention.

You sound like one of the folk from the other side of Heywood,if he promised you a shiny new aparthotel,world class boxing and a money making car park scheme I bet you'd lap it up. Wake up and smell the coffee (or bulll::::: ))or better off go on the bURY FC forum. Oh wait !
Donate each month for shares on 13:12 - Aug 14 with 1938 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 09:46 - Aug 14 by Salegraham

You sound like one of the folk from the other side of Heywood,if he promised you a shiny new aparthotel,world class boxing and a money making car park scheme I bet you'd lap it up. Wake up and smell the coffee (or bulll::::: ))or better off go on the bURY FC forum. Oh wait !

I’ll be in the studs bar shortly, come and say hello.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024