Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donate each month for shares 16:42 - Aug 9 with 15350 viewsDale_Trust

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/.../trust-launches-monthly.../

Following a request by Trust members, we are now launching a scheme where you can make a regular monthly donation to the Trust that will be ringfenced in order to purchase further shares to help safeguard the future of the Club.

We are launching a "Monthly shares donation" where supporters can donate a regular amount of their choice to the Trust each month. Any money raised through this scheme will be used exclusively to increase the number of shares held by the Trust, whether that be by private share transfer or if there was a future share release. This is solely being done to safeguard the future of the club. This can be cancelled at any time.

The amount payable is entirely your choice, and as a certain supermarket chain once said, every little helps. The idea from our point of view is for you to contribute a monthly amount that you are comfortable with that we hope collectively will add up and put us a stronger position to look after the club.

If you are interested in making a monthly donation to the Trust for this purpose, please fill out the form on the link at the top. You do not need a paypal account to complete this (use the debit or credit card option).
Donate each month for shares on 20:43 - Aug 9 with 3631 viewsblackdogblue

Donate each month for shares on 19:57 - Aug 9 by electricblue

My WHU mate said he will make a one off donation as ive sent him links to what as been happening........

Plus Dawson as won him over with some his displays.......

His name is not a colour of White is it?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Donate each month for shares on 20:50 - Aug 9 with 3602 viewsblackdogblue

A response to the Trust getting back to the OP….

Would they prefer a one off donation say…

£25
£50
£100
+ for rich people

Or.. a month

£2
£5
£10
+ for rich people
& for how long???

Is this a call for urgent funds injection or an income?

Happy to contribute as I can afford but what would the Trust prefer 🤷‍♂️

Many thanks

Donate each month for shares on 20:57 - Aug 9 with 3589 viewsncfc_chalky

If it helps the cause then I'm willing to make a monthly donation until all of this mess is sorted out but I want to make it absolutely clear is that if I'm forced to eat tripe or pigs trotters as some sort of initiation ceremony then I'm off,I think that the Trust is doing a great job and need all of the financial backing that they can get

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Donate each month for shares on 21:34 - Aug 9 with 3524 viewsblackdogblue

Donate each month for shares on 20:57 - Aug 9 by ncfc_chalky

If it helps the cause then I'm willing to make a monthly donation until all of this mess is sorted out but I want to make it absolutely clear is that if I'm forced to eat tripe or pigs trotters as some sort of initiation ceremony then I'm off,I think that the Trust is doing a great job and need all of the financial backing that they can get

A rag pudding will do but must include gravy 😀

Donate each month for shares on 22:41 - Aug 9 with 3431 viewsborodale

Good idea. Best way to prevent the Stewart Day's getting hold off any shares that come available. The Trust is best placed to act. If significant shares come available and funds are needed this platform could be a game changer. Like to think ther would be significant backing.
Donate each month for shares on 08:38 - Aug 10 with 3269 viewselectricblue

Donate each month for shares on 20:43 - Aug 9 by blackdogblue

His name is not a colour of White is it?

No.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Donate each month for shares on 08:40 - Aug 10 with 3261 viewselectricblue

Donate each month for shares on 21:34 - Aug 9 by blackdogblue

A rag pudding will do but must include gravy 😀

And the mushy peas..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Donate each month for shares on 09:05 - Aug 10 with 3233 viewsDale_Trust

Donate each month for shares on 20:50 - Aug 9 by blackdogblue

A response to the Trust getting back to the OP….

Would they prefer a one off donation say…

£25
£50
£100
+ for rich people

Or.. a month

£2
£5
£10
+ for rich people
& for how long???

Is this a call for urgent funds injection or an income?

Happy to contribute as I can afford but what would the Trust prefer 🤷‍♂️

Many thanks

It's like we've said. We're after people if they choose to donate an amount they are comfortable with on a monthly basis that will stockpile over time to allow us to increase the number of shares. This might be through private share transfer or through a share issue if one becomes available. It's not an urgent call to arms where we are asking people to raid the piggy banks and donate everything they can afford, and hopefully that time will not come.

Personally, I'd prefer if people did the monthly donation rather than the one off lump sum. We recently had two supporters offering to make very sizeable donations to us, but their overall preference would have been to purchase the shares themselves. I wouldn't want a situation where someone made that sort of donation to us and then couldn't buy shares for themselves down the line.

As things stand, we have had people signing up to contribute £218 each month, with a further £260 in one off donations which is brilliant. Talked yesterday about it bringing in £200 per month as an aim so this is amazing so far.

Big thanks to all the Dale fans (and the Notts County fan) who have signed up so far.
Login to get fewer ads

Donate each month for shares on 19:05 - Aug 10 with 3081 viewsblackdogblue

Donate each month for shares on 09:05 - Aug 10 by Dale_Trust

It's like we've said. We're after people if they choose to donate an amount they are comfortable with on a monthly basis that will stockpile over time to allow us to increase the number of shares. This might be through private share transfer or through a share issue if one becomes available. It's not an urgent call to arms where we are asking people to raid the piggy banks and donate everything they can afford, and hopefully that time will not come.

Personally, I'd prefer if people did the monthly donation rather than the one off lump sum. We recently had two supporters offering to make very sizeable donations to us, but their overall preference would have been to purchase the shares themselves. I wouldn't want a situation where someone made that sort of donation to us and then couldn't buy shares for themselves down the line.

As things stand, we have had people signing up to contribute £218 each month, with a further £260 in one off donations which is brilliant. Talked yesterday about it bringing in £200 per month as an aim so this is amazing so far.

Big thanks to all the Dale fans (and the Notts County fan) who have signed up so far.

Have you looked into the Standing order option please?

I prefer personally to have these type of things around just after pay day tbh.. hate random payments coming out now & then if I’m honest…

I never know when I will receive a windfall from someone who is not very good at predicting results

Donate each month for shares on 19:06 - Aug 10 with 3077 viewsblackdogblue

Rather than edit.. should this post be pinned at the top for a couple of weeks Chaff/ATP?

Donate each month for shares on 19:46 - Aug 10 with 3028 viewsncfc_chalky

Donate each month for shares on 19:05 - Aug 10 by blackdogblue

I prefer personally to have these type of things around just after pay day tbh.. hate random payments coming out now & then if I’m honest…

I never know when I will receive a windfall from someone who is not very good at predicting results

Just make sure that you've got enough for my Jack Daniel's in May

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Donate each month for shares on 20:01 - Aug 10 with 2999 viewsblackdogblue

Donate each month for shares on 19:46 - Aug 10 by ncfc_chalky

Just make sure that you've got enough for my Jack Daniel's in May

🤣🤣 that’s a safe bet…

👏👏shooo 😀

Donate each month for shares on 09:23 - Aug 11 with 2821 viewsDale_Trust

Donate each month for shares on 19:05 - Aug 10 by blackdogblue

Standing Order sorted. We've just emailed members about this.
Donate each month for shares on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 2600 viewsblackdogblue

Donate each month for shares on 09:23 - Aug 11 by Dale_Trust

Standing Order sorted. We've just emailed members about this.

Great thanks, have got the e mail

Donate each month for shares on 19:53 - Aug 12 with 2283 viewsblackdogblue

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/08/trust-launches-monthly-share-scheme/

Can you not find a sunnier picture or is the dark clouds gathering a sign? 😀

Donate each month for shares on 19:59 - Aug 12 with 2275 viewsrochedale

Might all be too little too late if what Jarvis says is true. He’s claiming that the deal is going ahead!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Donate each month for shares on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 2178 viewsThreeLions

Donate each month for shares on 19:59 - Aug 12 by rochedale

Might all be too little too late if what Jarvis says is true. He’s claiming that the deal is going ahead!

Without AK shares they won't have enough shares to control the club. So even if they do buy the shares of the ex directors they are still in the minority.
Donate each month for shares on 12:00 - Aug 13 with 1978 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 22:43 - Aug 12 by ThreeLions

Without AK shares they won't have enough shares to control the club. So even if they do buy the shares of the ex directors they are still in the minority.

All I’m saying is, he is saying the deal is being done.

Donate each month for shares on 12:16 - Aug 13 with 1945 viewsD_Alien

Donate each month for shares on 12:00 - Aug 13 by rochedale

All I’m saying is, he is saying the deal is being done.

No rochedale, it's the "too little too late" comment

After the incredible effort that's been put in, and continues to be put in, plus the upsurge in Dale Trust membership, it's a pretty rancid description of the response from the fans and the new Board

Whatever the outcome, people can hold their heads up high

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donate each month for shares on 12:20 - Aug 13 with 1939 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 12:16 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

No rochedale, it's the "too little too late" comment

After the incredible effort that's been put in, and continues to be put in, plus the upsurge in Dale Trust membership, it's a pretty rancid description of the response from the fans and the new Board

Whatever the outcome, people can hold their heads up high

Sorry if I upset you and others, it wasn’t the intention. Maybe the wrong wording I put. I’ve been messaging him on LinkedIn and he’s been responding. And he is claiming the deal is being done. That was the info I was trying to share.

Donate each month for shares on 12:21 - Aug 13 with 1930 viewsD_Alien

Donate each month for shares on 12:20 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Sorry if I upset you and others, it wasn’t the intention. Maybe the wrong wording I put. I’ve been messaging him on LinkedIn and he’s been responding. And he is claiming the deal is being done. That was the info I was trying to share.

No upset rochedale, just embarrassment on your behalf. You might've mentioned your means of "communication" but chose instead to paint a negative picture
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 12:23]

Donate each month for shares on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 1919 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 12:21 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

No upset rochedale, just embarrassment on your behalf. You might've mentioned your means of "communication" but chose instead to paint a negative picture
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 12:23]

Hey, I am grateful of all the work done and am of the opinion that all the efforts have been magnificent. If you want to make more of a comment than what it is, that’s up to you, but you don’t need to be embarrassed on my behalf.

Donate each month for shares on 18:49 - Aug 13 with 1766 viewsSalegraham

Donate each month for shares on 12:24 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Hey, I am grateful of all the work done and am of the opinion that all the efforts have been magnificent. If you want to make more of a comment than what it is, that’s up to you, but you don’t need to be embarrassed on my behalf.

Can you not read the stuff on here or would you rather believe some bull sh1tter on LinkedIn
Donate each month for shares on 20:53 - Aug 13 with 1664 viewsrochedale

Donate each month for shares on 18:49 - Aug 13 by Salegraham

Can you not read the stuff on here or would you rather believe some bull sh1tter on LinkedIn

Of course I read it. And, I don’t want to believe what Jarvis says, at all. Just wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention.

Donate each month for shares on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 1643 viewsD_Alien

Donate each month for shares on 20:53 - Aug 13 by rochedale

Of course I read it. And, I don’t want to believe what Jarvis says, at all. Just wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention.

It's been brought to everyone's attention through various other channels well ahead of your ill-advised LinkedIn chat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024