Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt going on loan 19:22 - Jul 13 with 12312 viewsJamie

So say SSN. 'Change of scenery needed' according to club source. Stoke & 2 German clubs interested.
Taarabt going on loan on 10:06 - Jul 14 with 1149 viewsozexile

I can see both sides of this argument. Recently I've been put in a role where I'm in charge of up to a 100 people.
So previously I would have been of the opinion to just let adel be adel and as long as he was performing on the pitch it was ok.
But after being in a leadership role you simply cannot have someone continually challenging your leadership.
It leads to mayhem amongst the group.
I can understand why it's maybe best if he goes if he can't be a team player.
Taarabt going on loan on 10:10 - Jul 14 with 1143 viewsessextaxiboy

Taarabt going on loan on 09:37 - Jul 14 by dolcelatte

Outside of half (he does divide) of our fanbase most people I talk to who support other clubs don't think he is any great shakes at the highest level. He would be great in the Championship but his ego won't tolerate another season at that level.

Can't believe people use the comparison of Bowles or talk about him in the same sentence as Marsh - both performed at the highest level at a far more consistent and better level than Adel ever did or will do. Don't buy into the potential rubbish either - he may do better with better players around him but equally it could just expose his flaws even more.

Best for all that we part ways - thank him for his moments of trickery and brilliance but I for one won't miss being frustrated with him more often than admiring the former.

+2 ... And they played on mud heaps with opponents like Harris, Hunter , Pejic (every team had one ) whos only match instruction was to boot them over the stand until they hobbled off .

I understand the younger fans though, Adel is the most exciting player we have had in a generation . Arrogant talent is always welcome at Rangers IMO
Taarabt going on loan on 10:18 - Jul 14 with 1127 viewsfakekerby

As a late 20-something, Adel is easily the best player I have ever seen at the club - I would be gutted to see him leave.

I think he has all the ability in the world and genuinely feel at the right club he could make it at the highest level. Glenn Hoddle on Sky Sports last season didn't feel he would look out of place at Manchester United.

He's worth indulging IMO. Players with similarly bad attitudes haven't proven themselves like Adel has. We have nothing going forwards without him - the friendlies have proven this as well as games he missed last season.
Taarabt going on loan on 10:21 - Jul 14 with 1116 viewsmakaveli1882

Taarabt going on loan on 10:18 - Jul 14 by fakekerby

As a late 20-something, Adel is easily the best player I have ever seen at the club - I would be gutted to see him leave.

I think he has all the ability in the world and genuinely feel at the right club he could make it at the highest level. Glenn Hoddle on Sky Sports last season didn't feel he would look out of place at Manchester United.

He's worth indulging IMO. Players with similarly bad attitudes haven't proven themselves like Adel has. We have nothing going forwards without him - the friendlies have proven this as well as games he missed last season.

^ The Truth ^
Taarabt going on loan on 10:41 - Jul 14 with 1076 viewsmakaveli1882

Taarabt going on loan on 20:17 - Jul 13 by JonDoeman

I think a lot of 'Team Taarabt' haven't Dave, that's the problem!

I was thinking of getting his book but I wont bother now

NW lives of Adel, the way he treated him, controlled him, got the best out of him when no other manager would, how he took him in as a son and part of his family etc etc

I think everyone agrees without AT we would not have gone up, so therefore no promotion for NW and no precious 6 months in the Premiership which he wanted so much so bollocks to his book.

Also does anyone think it's very helpful that NW has released a book dishing dirt on players who still play for our Club not very ideal is it?

Thanks Colin
Taarabt going on loan on 11:55 - Jul 14 with 1018 viewsjohnhoop

I am amazed that there are people on here who seem to think that Taarabt going to Stoke is acceptable in any way. I can just about understand the arguments of those who are in favour of his departure, although I don't agree with them (we presented zero threat going forward without him in the team last year.)
But for f--k's sake, to let him go to Stoke and potentially put in match winning performances for that useless turd Hughes ? I think that after what we've suffered in the last two seasons it would be the final straw for me as far as following football is concerned. If we do have to lose him please let it be to play abroad somewhere.
Taarabt going on loan on 12:04 - Jul 14 with 999 viewsJonDoeman

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/217068/adel-taarabt

The Stokies don't want him!

It Is What It Is !!

Taarabt going on loan on 12:07 - Jul 14 with 991 viewsessextaxiboy

Taarabt going on loan on 12:04 - Jul 14 by JonDoeman

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/217068/adel-taarabt

The Stokies don't want him!

Just been reading that

" Taraabt and Hoilett look like they eat pies 24/7 "
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt going on loan on 12:21 - Jul 14 with 952 viewsqprewan

Rarely do I agree with clive A but he is absolutely spot on- we are about to go rid of our most talented playmaker by far and replace him with who- swp, toilet, park? So where is the creativity there? All last season we struggled to both score and create chances and 2 friendlies in it is the same story. I'm not claiming that Adel was brilliant last year but at least he always kept trying to make something happen. Surely an Adel with something to prove would be a golden opportunity for us in the championship but no HR chooses to chew his nose off to spite his face instead! Qpr were bad enough to watch with tarbs and townsend but without them it really doesn't bear thinking about! How ironic that on the same day we look like signing another 31 year old injury prone lump who was not good enough to get in another struggling team last year. Up to now I have been on the fence with regard to HR but now he is really starting to wind me up.
Taarabt going on loan on 12:28 - Jul 14 with 924 viewsrsonist

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8823836/?

He told Le Parisien: "The club of my heart? OM. I have not had a direct contact, but my friend Joey Barton has told everyone at the club about me.

"If OM want me, I'm going. My sisters still live in Marseille. This is the first club I supported."
Taarabt going on loan on 12:38 - Jul 14 with 893 viewsjo_qpr63

If he really doesnt want to play for us,he should move on.
Gutted!
I'm a massive fan.
Of all the problems at QPR, a really skillfull football player isnt one of them.
Taarabt going on loan on 12:40 - Jul 14 with 886 viewssix_foot_two

Taarabt going on loan on 12:21 - Jul 14 by qprewan

Rarely do I agree with clive A but he is absolutely spot on- we are about to go rid of our most talented playmaker by far and replace him with who- swp, toilet, park? So where is the creativity there? All last season we struggled to both score and create chances and 2 friendlies in it is the same story. I'm not claiming that Adel was brilliant last year but at least he always kept trying to make something happen. Surely an Adel with something to prove would be a golden opportunity for us in the championship but no HR chooses to chew his nose off to spite his face instead! Qpr were bad enough to watch with tarbs and townsend but without them it really doesn't bear thinking about! How ironic that on the same day we look like signing another 31 year old injury prone lump who was not good enough to get in another struggling team last year. Up to now I have been on the fence with regard to HR but now he is really starting to wind me up.

Have you thought that the reason he has such a bad attitude is that he doesn't want to be here anymore . If it is the case there is no point whining on .

It also appears that no other club wants to touch him , which says a lot hence we have no choice but to loan him out.

Lets just move on

Taarabt going on loan on 12:47 - Jul 14 with 865 viewsSpiritofGregory

Talk about being in denial...

He doesn't want to play in the Championship, he doesn't want to play for QPR.

Lets move on and find quality players who want to play for our club.
Taarabt going on loan on 13:38 - Jul 14 with 822 viewsSpiritofGregory

I hear that Adel will be going on loan to Celtic so Hooper possibly heading our way.

Better move for Adel, he'll play Champions League football and the SPL will be more his level.
Taarabt going on loan on 13:41 - Jul 14 with 813 viewsstowmarketrange

On sky text he talks about his friend Joey Barton.Is that the same player who used to slag him off relentlessly?
Taarabt going on loan on 13:42 - Jul 14 with 1379 viewsmakaveli1882

Taarabt going on loan on 13:38 - Jul 14 by SpiritofGregory

I hear that Adel will be going on loan to Celtic so Hooper possibly heading our way.

Better move for Adel, he'll play Champions League football and the SPL will be more his level.

and the SPL will be more his level.

You ignorant pr!ck

Do you even watch football?
Taarabt going on loan on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 1357 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 13:41 - Jul 14 by stowmarketrange

On sky text he talks about his friend Joey Barton.Is that the same player who used to slag him off relentlessly?

What do you reckon Barton told them?!?

"That Taarabt is fat, lazy, has poor discipline & is hugely over-rated. Sign me instead, not only am I far superior but I'm popular with the fans too"

Wouldn't put it past the deluded pr!ck...

Poll: Who’s better?

Taarabt going on loan on 13:51 - Jul 14 with 1342 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 13:42 - Jul 14 by makaveli1882

and the SPL will be more his level.

You ignorant pr!ck

Do you even watch football?

I'm not ignorant, just doing something that's uncommon in todays society - TELLING THE TRUTH.

No amount of political correctness can make me compare the SPL to the EPL.

He was outstanding in the Championship therefore he should do well in the SPL. Just saying it how it is, nothing wrong with that.

Taarabt going on loan on 13:55 - Jul 14 with 1331 viewsNorthernr

Taarabt in the SPL would be a carve up.

If we are indeed getting rid, we do need to solve the problem of our lack of creativity without him.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:02 - Jul 14 with 1311 viewsqprewan

Of course I realise that he wants to move, have you thought of the reasons why? Our fantastic man manager repeatedly subbing or dropping him week after week. FULHAM away he scores a goal wins a penalty and then gets replaced in the 70th min by hoilet who contributed what? At the same time HR missed no opportunity to praise the blatantly unintersted BZ who cannot beat a man or get on the end of a cross and looks less likely to score with every game, oh I forgot he can hold the ball up though. Can you imagine what HR would have said about Adel if he haf got sent off for kicking a player in the head? Anyways if we had any sense we would use the fact that he has had a poor season and wants a move to give him and us the opportunity to regain his form and if need be put himself in the shop window by winning promotion with the Rs.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:08 - Jul 14 with 1288 viewsSpiritofGregory

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Difference is he doesn''t want to play for us and Celtic offer Champions league football.

FFS will you lot get into your heads that he doesn't want to play for QPR. You are in denial, it's him who wants to go.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:09 - Jul 14 with 1280 viewsmakaveli1882

Taarabt going on loan on 13:51 - Jul 14 by SpiritofGregory

I'm not ignorant, just doing something that's uncommon in todays society - TELLING THE TRUTH.

No amount of political correctness can make me compare the SPL to the EPL.

He was outstanding in the Championship therefore he should do well in the SPL. Just saying it how it is, nothing wrong with that.

he was 2nd top goalscorer last season 1 behind Remy who will not be playing for us, had most assists in the whole squad last year and this was in the Premier League, I love Adel but if I take of the blinkers and look at the fact he is our best player fact, and his attacking play threat needs to replaced or taken up by one of the current squad... they haven't looked that good this week friendly or not
Taarabt going on loan on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 1267 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 14:02 - Jul 14 by qprewan

Of course I realise that he wants to move, have you thought of the reasons why? Our fantastic man manager repeatedly subbing or dropping him week after week. FULHAM away he scores a goal wins a penalty and then gets replaced in the 70th min by hoilet who contributed what? At the same time HR missed no opportunity to praise the blatantly unintersted BZ who cannot beat a man or get on the end of a cross and looks less likely to score with every game, oh I forgot he can hold the ball up though. Can you imagine what HR would have said about Adel if he haf got sent off for kicking a player in the head? Anyways if we had any sense we would use the fact that he has had a poor season and wants a move to give him and us the opportunity to regain his form and if need be put himself in the shop window by winning promotion with the Rs.

Do you not remember that even when we were promoted he wanted to leave? His delusions of granduer even led him to believe that PSG wanted to sign him. His agent was pimping him out to every elite club in Europe.

He didn't get the move he wanted and came back to Rangers overweight. Harry won't pander to Adel's childish behaviour and why should he.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:26 - Jul 14 with 1230 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt going on loan on 14:09 - Jul 14 by makaveli1882

he was 2nd top goalscorer last season 1 behind Remy who will not be playing for us, had most assists in the whole squad last year and this was in the Premier League, I love Adel but if I take of the blinkers and look at the fact he is our best player fact, and his attacking play threat needs to replaced or taken up by one of the current squad... they haven't looked that good this week friendly or not

Barring Remy the rest of the squad is sh*t.

Adel is not a team player he wants the whole team to revolve around him. We can't afford to do that again. We were caught out in the Premier League because we didn't build a team, we relied heavily on Adel and he was average.

Harry is not Warnock, Harry is a better manager who has managed better players. He is the boss and needs to impose his authority, he will not pander to Adel nor should he.
Taarabt going on loan on 14:32 - Jul 14 with 1217 viewsSpiritofGregory

The problem is that fans are in a panic because we are looking at the team we have at the moment not the team we could have. One thing we have are wealthy ambitious owners who will give the manager the money he needs to mould a successful team.

I have always been of the opinion that when signing a player you check the character of the player as well as their ability. This has been a major flaw in our transfer policy, At last we have a manager who sees the value in a players character as one of the main components to a successful team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024