Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt going on loan 19:22 - Jul 13 with 12314 viewsJamie

So say SSN. 'Change of scenery needed' according to club source. Stoke & 2 German clubs interested.
Taarabt going on loan on 21:19 - Jul 13 with 1322 viewsMedwayR

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Fair nuff, but Taarabt was so good last time because he was surrounded by a good (at that level) team, we all know that's not the case anymore so I doubt he'll be able to play in the same manner. Plus from Taarabt's point of view will he want to play in the Championship again, it's not exactly progress for him & his ego so will he be motivated to play like last time.

Poll: Who’s better?

Taarabt going on loan on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 1315 viewsMedwayR

Last time we were in the championship we were in a totally different position, you can't compare the two. It's about next season not what happened 3 years ago.

Taarabt going on loan on 21:30 - Jul 13 with 1279 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 21:21 - Jul 13 by MedwayR

Last time we were in the championship we were in a totally different position, you can't compare the two. It's about next season not what happened 3 years ago.

Yeah so lets hang our hopes on old tired injured players that Harry knew 3 years ago or further instead eh?
Blinding .sorry i meant Triffic.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 21:32 - Jul 13 with 1267 viewsMedwayR

Taarabt going on loan on 21:30 - Jul 13 by Pommyhoop

Yeah so lets hang our hopes on old tired injured players that Harry knew 3 years ago or further instead eh?
Blinding .sorry i meant Triffic.

And I said that when???

Taken from one of my earlier posts:
"As I said earlier, my concern is replacing him, if we bought in some quality we'd quickly move on from Taarabt, as we did with Sinton when we bought in Sinclair for example, but as we only seem to be linked with Dunne, Parker & Crouch at the moment it's hardly inspiring!! "

Taarabt going on loan on 21:44 - Jul 13 with 1239 viewsMedwayR

In an ideal world yes, absolutely, but unfortunately we're far from being in an ideal world, we're in the s**t big time & need a complete rebuild. At the moment it looks as though Taarabt won't be part of it, if (and it's a potentially big if) it's for the greater good that he goes then so be it, I support QPR not Taarabt, and we need a team more than we need Taarabt.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Taarabt going on loan on 22:09 - Jul 13 with 1192 viewsBromleyHoop

Taarabt is a great player to have in your team when

a) He's feeling confident
b) The teams playing well
c) He's surrounded by players who are prepared to cover for him.
d) He has a manager who tells him he believes in him.

Unfortunately we have none of those things at the moment and so, while I will always remember his flashes of arrogant genius, it probably is best he moves on to try and re experience some, if not all, of the above. If he doesn't then I'm afraid all you'll tend to get from his

a) No confidence leading to misplaced passes which he'll blame colleagues for
b) No work rate
c) Disinterest in attending training
d) Trying to get a move to a bigger club
e) Royally pi$$ing his colleagues off causing dressing room upheaval

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Taarabt going on loan on 22:30 - Jul 13 with 1126 viewsQPR1882

Taarabt going on loan on 19:24 - Jul 13 by hoops_legend

I doubt we need him.. We looked great against exeter and posh

7 goals in his last 57 games ,we obviously never needed him then....0r did we ?

Taarabt going on loan on 22:33 - Jul 13 with 1112 viewsShotKneesHoop

And R's Wipe scoring record is?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt going on loan on 23:16 - Jul 13 with 1046 viewsDylanP

Adel ripped up the Championship last time we were there.

Why do we have to be such a small-time set-up that we can't handle the most talented player to pull on the jersey in over 20 years? Its a bloody shame.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Taarabt going on loan on 23:18 - Jul 13 with 1044 viewsMkPaul

This thread shows whY the board shouldn't listen to the fans when making policy
Taarabt going on loan on 23:25 - Jul 13 with 1034 viewsSpiritofGregory

It appears that we are close to signing Hooper. Lets just move on and allow Harry to sign the right players to take us up and keep us up. Last time we were severely caught out because we built a team around Adel and expected him to set the Premier League alight which was not possible.

We have to go ahead and sign new players, lets not wait until we get rid of all the parasites before signing players. We need to be prepared for the season.
Taarabt going on loan on 23:58 - Jul 13 with 1005 viewsJigsore

Can't think of anything more insulting than sending Adel to Stoke on loan. Lets hope its a rumour without a leg to stand on

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Taarabt going on loan on 00:33 - Jul 14 with 966 viewsCanadaRanger

So... swap Taraabt for Crouch? Even on a loan basis?

I would. And I'm a Taraabt fan.

Taarabt going on loan on 00:58 - Jul 14 with 943 viewsqprmick

Taarabt going on loan on 00:33 - Jul 14 by CanadaRanger

So... swap Taraabt for Crouch? Even on a loan basis?

I would. And I'm a Taraabt fan.

....and who is going to supply the service Crouch needs? Hoilet, SWP, Boswinga, Traore, Park maybe.

Qprmick

Taarabt going on loan on 01:14 - Jul 14 with 929 viewsCanadaRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 00:58 - Jul 14 by qprmick

....and who is going to supply the service Crouch needs? Hoilet, SWP, Boswinga, Traore, Park maybe.

Not Bosingwa. Hopefully gone.
Not Park. Probably retired.

SWP or Junior might, given that this is Championship.

However, my money would be on Ale to have a great season...
Taarabt going on loan on 01:16 - Jul 14 with 927 viewsjamois

For me, the best solution here is for Adel to be handed a serious injury in training. Someone, I'm thinking Derry perhaps, could rake down the back of his achilles. Put him out of commission for 4 months. No loan, no transfer, he stays with us, he gets to see our outstanding performances setting the championship alight and he decides he wants a piece of the action on his return to fitness. He's not on mega wages so isn't the drain on the wage bill that many others are. Problem solved.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Taarabt going on loan on 01:42 - Jul 14 with 1384 viewsrsonist

There's no reason to assume Adel isn't on a sizeable contract. He signed a new one when Hughes was giving it large and the fanbase were onto Fernandes every day about it.

Redknapp himself has said his one goal this season is promotion. I doubt he's ever been under any illusions as to Adel's talent so if he felt he was his lucky raffle ticket the way Warnock did he wouldn't be casting him aside so lightly. Remember he got Portsmouth promoted putting up with a half-cut gambling addicted Merson who would frequently miss training sessions etc. The difference this time is that 1. he can't see a way to get Adel onside and 2. he may think he will prove a disruptive element to a fragile team spirit.

Adel is a spectacularly spoiled and immature 24 now and has been with us for three, four years at a level he's always felt is beneath his equally spectacular talent. It was always deeply unlikely that he'd zip it and knuckle down for another year in the basement. Whirlwind relationships tend to turn toxic. Best case scenario is he'll go away for a year abroad, not have too much of a good time, get his head right and maybe come back to a newly promoted QPR who have also taken the time to sort themselves out.
Taarabt going on loan on 02:42 - Jul 14 with 1351 viewsBklynRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 20:44 - Jul 13 by hoopstilidie

We'll miss him.

He'll miss us more.

Nobody will cut him the slack we have done.

That's probably true, but we'll miss him badly at the level we're at now, 17 stone or not.

A season long loan seems like the best compromise under the circumstances.
Taarabt going on loan on 03:50 - Jul 14 with 1335 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt going on loan on 02:42 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

That's probably true, but we'll miss him badly at the level we're at now, 17 stone or not.

A season long loan seems like the best compromise under the circumstances.

Our next manager will probably recall him in January anyway.

Panic over..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Taarabt going on loan on 04:25 - Jul 14 with 1323 viewsDylanP

I am sure Stan Bowles was a little undisciplined at times. Likewise for Rodney Marsh. The manager put up with them because they were brilliant on the pitch. 'arry has never given Adel a chance. He has been sitting on the bench all bloody season. If he goes, 'arry better have something up his sleeve. Because honestly if we send our most talented player away and then play a midfield of mediocre (Granero), mediocre (Jenas), mediocre (Park), and rubbish (MBia), we will be bottom half by Xmas and he will be looking for a new job.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Taarabt going on loan on 04:57 - Jul 14 with 1317 viewsBklynRanger

Mbia will be gone by September and Granero will be extremely gone. Shirley!

Happy Birthday by the way, Dylan
Taarabt going on loan on 08:06 - Jul 14 with 1252 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Most of the few moments of joy I had last season were down to Tarby.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Taarabt going on loan on 08:59 - Jul 14 with 1204 viewsdaveB

it's a shame he's going, no one comes out of it very well, the manager looks like he can't be bothered with the hassle and the player needs to act more professionally in training and his approach to the game.

At least going on loan leaves the door open to him coming back, i hope he goes abroad rather than another english club although i can see hughes trying for him
Taarabt going on loan on 09:37 - Jul 14 with 1172 viewsdolcelatte

Taarabt going on loan on 08:59 - Jul 14 by daveB

it's a shame he's going, no one comes out of it very well, the manager looks like he can't be bothered with the hassle and the player needs to act more professionally in training and his approach to the game.

At least going on loan leaves the door open to him coming back, i hope he goes abroad rather than another english club although i can see hughes trying for him

Outside of half (he does divide) of our fanbase most people I talk to who support other clubs don't think he is any great shakes at the highest level. He would be great in the Championship but his ego won't tolerate another season at that level.

Can't believe people use the comparison of Bowles or talk about him in the same sentence as Marsh - both performed at the highest level at a far more consistent and better level than Adel ever did or will do. Don't buy into the potential rubbish either - he may do better with better players around him but equally it could just expose his flaws even more.

Best for all that we part ways - thank him for his moments of trickery and brilliance but I for one won't miss being frustrated with him more often than admiring the former.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Taarabt going on loan on 10:00 - Jul 14 with 1149 viewsMelakaRanger

Taarabt going on loan on 09:37 - Jul 14 by dolcelatte

Outside of half (he does divide) of our fanbase most people I talk to who support other clubs don't think he is any great shakes at the highest level. He would be great in the Championship but his ego won't tolerate another season at that level.

Can't believe people use the comparison of Bowles or talk about him in the same sentence as Marsh - both performed at the highest level at a far more consistent and better level than Adel ever did or will do. Don't buy into the potential rubbish either - he may do better with better players around him but equally it could just expose his flaws even more.

Best for all that we part ways - thank him for his moments of trickery and brilliance but I for one won't miss being frustrated with him more often than admiring the former.

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024