Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Park to MLS? 17:47 - Feb 28 with 3573 viewsJamie

‏@CalWilliamsSKC

Ji Sung Park, the latests to be linked with #MLS - Obvious rumor flying around is Toronto FC due to Nelsen.

Also:

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/with+Young/8026136/story.html

Q: When you leave, which South Korean player are you going to talk into replacing you? Can it be Ji-Sung Park?

A: [Laughs] Last week I was talking with Ji-Sung Park actually.

Q: And you said?

A: If I can, I will bring another good Korean player. Must be much better than me.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Park to MLS? on 17:51 - Feb 28 with 2798 viewsJuzzie

I'll take him to Heathrow myself.

Park to MLS? on 17:54 - Feb 28 with 2781 viewsShotKneesHoop

Park to MLS? on 17:51 - Feb 28 by Juzzie

I'll take him to Heathrow myself.

I'll load him in the baggage hold.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Park to MLS? on 18:07 - Feb 28 with 2751 viewsWeaverQPR

See ya then, best close that korean twitter down.

@WeavQPR

Park to MLS? on 18:34 - Feb 28 with 2700 viewsthemodfather

Park to MLS? on 18:07 - Feb 28 by WeaverQPR

See ya then, best close that korean twitter down.

are they mad? are we mad?
can they take bosingwa too??
Park to MLS? on 18:47 - Feb 28 with 2659 viewsTacticalR

Park to MLS? on 18:34 - Feb 28 by themodfather

are they mad? are we mad?
can they take bosingwa too??

Are there some American buyers around?

Then let's tell them about the fans' favourite Bossie. A proven Champions League winner and committed professional who guarantees your team enthusiasm and experience in equal measure, and all at a very modest price.

Sold to the gentlemen in the check trousers!

Air hostess clique

Park to MLS? on 18:51 - Feb 28 with 2640 viewsCHUBBS

I hope they don't expect to get a player of that quality on the cheap.
We should be looking to at least double our money
Park to MLS? on 19:05 - Feb 28 with 2618 viewsGloucs_R

Exactly the type of league he should be going to IMO.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Park to MLS? on 19:12 - Feb 28 with 2599 viewsNorthernr

Park to MLS? on 19:05 - Feb 28 by Gloucs_R

Exactly the type of league he should be going to IMO.

Yeh I think the same. Needs to go somewhere where it's all about money and commerce and the football is played at a snail's pace and poor quality.
Login to get fewer ads

Park to MLS? on 19:19 - Feb 28 with 2576 viewsadhoc_qpr

The sooner the better!

Never seen a player deteriorate so quickly before, completely useless and offers nothing at all on the pitch.
Park to MLS? on 19:38 - Feb 28 with 2537 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Park to MLS? on 20:28 - Feb 28 with 2465 viewswestberksr

Park to MLS? on 19:12 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Yeh I think the same. Needs to go somewhere where it's all about money and commerce and the football is played at a snail's pace and poor quality.

has to be enough other leagues looking to tap into the asian market; don't expect us to have difficulty getting shot of him despite being total gash!
Park to MLS? on 21:07 - Feb 28 with 2394 viewsVancouverHoop

The English Premier League isn't all about money and commerce????

Play in MLS is not a particularly slow, some European leagues are slower. It tends to be less physical than English football and the skill level on a player per-team basis varies quite a bit. Overall standard is probably lower Championship/upper League One.

Contrary to what people elsewhere think teams are not full of aging pros cashing in on a last big payday either. There are salary-cap advantages to playing young and/or local academy players, and a maximum number of expensive (ie cap-busting) designated imports (three per club at present.)
Park to MLS? on 21:08 - Feb 28 with 2392 viewsTGRRRSSS

I hope so excellent news, must be a huge wage earner off the books too worry is how much of the his contract we have to pay up
Park to MLS? on 21:12 - Feb 28 with 2382 viewsWatford_Ranger

Surely having watched him play and train for months Nelsen won't be dreaming of signing him.
Park to MLS? on 21:18 - Feb 28 with 2365 viewsJamie

Park to MLS? on 20:28 - Feb 28 by westberksr

has to be enough other leagues looking to tap into the asian market; don't expect us to have difficulty getting shot of him despite being total gash!

Doubt we'd struggle to find a buyer, harder to convince TF to get rid. Marquee signing.
Park to MLS? on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 2322 viewsbosh67

But he has all that here Clive!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Park to MLS? on 22:26 - Feb 28 with 2275 viewsloftboy

Please go and take your irritating, annoying, gangnam dancing, photo taking, ear shrieking fellow countryman fan pub with you.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Park to MLS? on 22:37 - Feb 28 with 2255 viewscorse

i ll pay the taxi to the airport and help with bags.
Park to MLS? on 22:57 - Feb 28 with 2222 views100percent

Park to MLS? on 22:37 - Feb 28 by corse

i ll pay the taxi to the airport and help with bags.

he could also consider a career in ice skating if the football does not work out whilst there.....
Park to MLS? on 11:37 - Mar 1 with 2098 viewshoof_hearted

I thought it said to M & S. I was going to ask him to get me some exatr large jockeys while he was there.
Park to MLS? on 12:43 - Mar 1 with 2042 viewsAntti_Heinola

Park to MLS? on 22:26 - Feb 28 by loftboy

Please go and take your irritating, annoying, gangnam dancing, photo taking, ear shrieking fellow countryman fan pub with you.

Quite a few Koreans sit around me. Never had even a single problem or concern with them.
What is your 'kin problem, seriously?

Bare bones.

Park to MLS? on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 2036 viewsNorthernr

Park to MLS? on 21:07 - Feb 28 by VancouverHoop

The English Premier League isn't all about money and commerce????

Play in MLS is not a particularly slow, some European leagues are slower. It tends to be less physical than English football and the skill level on a player per-team basis varies quite a bit. Overall standard is probably lower Championship/upper League One.

Contrary to what people elsewhere think teams are not full of aging pros cashing in on a last big payday either. There are salary-cap advantages to playing young and/or local academy players, and a maximum number of expensive (ie cap-busting) designated imports (three per club at present.)

"Overall standard is probably lower Championship/upper League One."

Exactly my point - ideal for him. Yes it's all about money here too but it's too fast and physical for him now.
Park to MLS? on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 2033 viewsNorthernr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Should have said somewhere where all the teams play at a snail's pace. Sadly the other 19 clubs in the Premier League haven't followed our trend.
Park to MLS? on 12:56 - Mar 1 with 2014 viewsPommyhoop

Gotta admire Fergie.He certainly knows when a player has done his bolt..
Did he give Martin Jol private lessons or what?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Park to MLS? on 12:58 - Mar 1 with 826 viewsTGRRRSSS

We weren't buying a footballer we were buying a Marketing tool. Not the same thing. How he ever was good enough to play for Man United I can't think however many of his games were as a second half sub to sort of run around and be a nuisance or in Europ where the game is much slower and he was detailed to do something specific which he was more effective at, also much younger. Worth saying he was at UNited about 7 or 8 years and played on 154 occaisons but I assume some of his value was also in marketing abroad as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024