Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Park to MLS? 17:47 - Feb 28 with 3574 viewsJamie

‏@CalWilliamsSKC

Ji Sung Park, the latests to be linked with #MLS - Obvious rumor flying around is Toronto FC due to Nelsen.

Also:

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/with+Young/8026136/story.html

Q: When you leave, which South Korean player are you going to talk into replacing you? Can it be Ji-Sung Park?

A: [Laughs] Last week I was talking with Ji-Sung Park actually.

Q: And you said?

A: If I can, I will bring another good Korean player. Must be much better than me.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Park to MLS? on 13:08 - Mar 1 with 752 viewsJamie

Park to MLS? on 12:58 - Mar 1 by TGRRRSSS

We weren't buying a footballer we were buying a Marketing tool. Not the same thing. How he ever was good enough to play for Man United I can't think however many of his games were as a second half sub to sort of run around and be a nuisance or in Europ where the game is much slower and he was detailed to do something specific which he was more effective at, also much younger. Worth saying he was at UNited about 7 or 8 years and played on 154 occaisons but I assume some of his value was also in marketing abroad as well.

He was a fantastic player for Utd. Had an incredible engine, superhuman workrate and contributed offensively within their quick build up play.

He still gives 100% but the engine has blown a head gasket and he just doesn't have the footballing ability to fall back on.
Park to MLS? on 13:15 - Mar 1 with 744 viewsQPunkR

Please please please if there is a God, make this be true!

QPR - "shit but local"

Park to MLS? on 15:55 - Mar 1 with 723 viewsVancouverHoop

Park to MLS? on 13:15 - Mar 1 by QPunkR

Please please please if there is a God, make this be true!

Don't hold your breathe. MLS is not a rich league. Only seven players currently earn more than $1,000,000 a year, and four of them play for New York or LA. It's possible a few more will be signed before the transfer deadline in April, but I'd be surprised if one of them is Ji Sung Park, who'd be a budget busting signing for most clubs. His current £3.5 million ($6,240,000) is over $2 million more than David Beckham got with LA, and exceeds the league's current top salary – Thierry Henry's $5,600,000.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Park to MLS? on 16:41 - Mar 1 with 708 viewsCowleyR

Please make this happen!
Park to MLS? on 18:58 - Mar 1 with 697 viewsted_hendrix

Park to MLS? on 12:58 - Mar 1 by TGRRRSSS

We weren't buying a footballer we were buying a Marketing tool. Not the same thing. How he ever was good enough to play for Man United I can't think however many of his games were as a second half sub to sort of run around and be a nuisance or in Europ where the game is much slower and he was detailed to do something specific which he was more effective at, also much younger. Worth saying he was at UNited about 7 or 8 years and played on 154 occaisons but I assume some of his value was also in marketing abroad as well.

Marketing tool ?

We bought a tool that's all, a fcking tool.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Park to MLS? on 20:07 - Mar 1 with 672 viewsTGRRRSSS

Park to MLS? on 18:58 - Mar 1 by ted_hendrix

Marketing tool ?

We bought a tool that's all, a fcking tool.

Park to MLS? on 20:18 - Mar 1 with 665 viewspaulparker

worst captain since Karl ready ,nuff said

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024