Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our signings 14:40 - Oct 24 with 602 viewssaint22

I see that Man City are after that Gyokeres kid. Were we not after him a. Few season back but wouldn’t pay up?
strikes me on top of the idiotically cack over priced players w have signed recently there has been a number of very good players we passed up for a lot less money who are now in demand
Our recruitment strategy has been very poor as we know but this highlights it further by not spending a. Bit more to bring in players who have shown they were good we have happily blown a fortune ones who have proved that weren’t that good
Our signings on 15:01 - Oct 24 with 563 viewsdirk_doone

He was discussed on here but I don't think the Club was ever interested in him. Ross Stewart was the striker they wanted.
[Post edited 24 Oct 18:58]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Our signings on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 516 viewsgrumpy

Our signings on 15:01 - Oct 24 by dirk_doone

He was discussed on here but I don't think the Club was ever interested in him. Ross Stewart was the striker they wanted.
[Post edited 24 Oct 18:58]

Have you seen his goal-scoring record,Dirk?
Our signings on 17:21 - Oct 24 with 469 viewsPatfromPoole

Gyokeres was a class act at Coventry, and I thought we should have been in for him in the Janaury 2023 window when we were instead spunking all our money on Onuachu and Sulemana.

Coventry would have been in the Prem if they hadn't sold him to Sporting Lisbon at the start of last season.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Our signings on 18:34 - Oct 24 with 394 viewsLondonSaint76

Our signings on 17:21 - Oct 24 by PatfromPoole

Gyokeres was a class act at Coventry, and I thought we should have been in for him in the Janaury 2023 window when we were instead spunking all our money on Onuachu and Sulemana.

Coventry would have been in the Prem if they hadn't sold him to Sporting Lisbon at the start of last season.

And they would have been in last season’s Cup Final as well. Should have been anyway had it not been for a ludicrous VAR decision near the end of the S/F against Man Ure

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Our signings on 19:01 - Oct 24 with 355 viewsdirk_doone

Our signings on 15:50 - Oct 24 by grumpy

Have you seen his goal-scoring record,Dirk?

Yes, and I've even seen him score against us at St Mary's. He always looked impressive. There was one poster on here who was always saying we should sign him. But, unfortunately, our recruitment team have their own ideas. I expect his injury record wasn't bad enough for them.
[Post edited 24 Oct 19:04]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Our signings on 19:44 - Oct 24 with 288 viewsPatfromPoole

Our signings on 19:01 - Oct 24 by dirk_doone

Yes, and I've even seen him score against us at St Mary's. He always looked impressive. There was one poster on here who was always saying we should sign him. But, unfortunately, our recruitment team have their own ideas. I expect his injury record wasn't bad enough for them.
[Post edited 24 Oct 19:04]

I suspect that was I…….

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024