Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephens 22:50 - Oct 22 with 798 viewssaint22

Will he really start this weekend?
I mean he shouldn't get near our team but Wuss now has the perfect excuse in that "we are leaking gaols since Jacks suspension so I wanted his leadership skills back in the side" blah blah BS BS
You just know it
Stephens on 03:41 - Oct 23 with 726 viewsCity_boy

This is nailed on. With Martin criticising HB after Leicester game (I think it was him he blamed ?), he will slot his favourite in.
Stephens on 06:43 - Oct 23 with 671 viewsPatfromPoole

First name on the team sheet.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Stephens on 06:44 - Oct 23 with 669 viewsPatfromPoole

Have the official Twitter / Instagram sites of the club started to show pics of him in training yet?

If not, give it a day or so……

Stephens on 09:32 - Oct 23 with 598 viewsButty101

Stephens on 06:44 - Oct 23 by PatfromPoole

Have the official Twitter / Instagram sites of the club started to show pics of him in training yet?

If not, give it a day or so……

Its hardly been a clean sheet fest while he was suspended. I think THB has been a massive disappointment this season. Amongst many i should add.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Stephens on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 560 viewschasaint80

Stephens on 09:32 - Oct 23 by Butty101

Its hardly been a clean sheet fest while he was suspended. I think THB has been a massive disappointment this season. Amongst many i should add.

Exactly this, apart from 10 man Newcastle, a low scoring Forest side and a league 1 quality Ipswich side we've conceded 3 goals in every game so far.

Doesn't matter who plays, we simply cannot defend.

At this point we might as well give Nathan Wood and Ronnie Edwards a run out.
Stephens on 10:20 - Oct 23 with 549 viewsIfonly

Stephens on 03:41 - Oct 23 by City_boy

This is nailed on. With Martin criticising HB after Leicester game (I think it was him he blamed ?), he will slot his favourite in.

I don't think he blamed THB, I think that's very unlikely. He blamed whoever was supposed to be on the penalty spot / edge of the box. That would be a midfielder. Very unlikely that a CB would be given that role. THB would be man marking one of their main threats.

I think we'll see THB, Bednarek and Stephens in the middle of the back 5 this weekend.
Stephens on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 525 viewsGRIM

Stephens on 10:08 - Oct 23 by chasaint80

Exactly this, apart from 10 man Newcastle, a low scoring Forest side and a league 1 quality Ipswich side we've conceded 3 goals in every game so far.

What about Bella Kotchap.
He's probably the best ctr back we've got but because RM doesn't like him he's not considered.
Why did we waste money on Wood & Edwards, we should only buy players that are at least as good or if not better than what we have.
Those two obviously aren't.
Stephens on 12:17 - Oct 23 with 459 viewskingslandstand1

Stephens on 10:08 - Oct 23 by chasaint80

Or put those 2 together and have Ronnie Wood playing!
Login to get fewer ads

Stephens on 13:20 - Oct 23 with 410 viewsPatfromPoole

Stephens on 10:42 - Oct 23 by GRIM

He's probably the best ctr back we've got but because RM doesn't like him he's not considered.
Why did we waste money on Wood & Edwards, we should only buy players that are at least as good or if not better than what we have.

Good question.

Stephens on 20:56 - Oct 23 with 279 viewssaintmark1976

Stephens on 10:42 - Oct 23 by GRIM

Why did we waste money on Wood and Edwards ?

Because that’s what Sports Republic want, although they don’t see it as a waste, to them it’s a perfectly reasonable gamble.

It fits with their ethos of assembling a large number of young players at relatively little cost in the hope that the odd one will come good and can be sold for a massive profit. Remember Lavia to Chelsea for £50 million ?

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024