Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2024/25 Team photo 16:54 - Oct 17 with 7133 viewsflynnbo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/october/17/2024-25-team-photo-has-landed/
2024/25 Team photo on 17:08 - Oct 17 with 4987 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Love it.

Love the training ground.
Love the Tiger Cubs being there.
Love the Women's Team being there.

You Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2024/25 Team photo on 17:20 - Oct 17 with 4922 viewsloftboy

No Kolli?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

2024/25 Team photo on 17:24 - Oct 17 with 4907 viewslassel

2024/25 Team photo on 17:20 - Oct 17 by loftboy

No Kolli?

He’s in the EDS photo - along with Aoraha who many had high hopes for
2024/25 Team photo on 17:28 - Oct 17 with 4871 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2024/25 Team photo on 17:24 - Oct 17 by lassel

He’s in the EDS photo - along with Aoraha who many had high hopes for

I'm excited by Aoraha but I think EDS is about right for him right now, with maybe the hope of him stepping up at various times this season.

I'm not as high on Kolli as some are. I like the potential a lot, but I don't think i've ever seen him impact a game hugely.

2024/25 Team photo on 17:43 - Oct 17 with 4766 viewsNorthernr

Every time you see the word 'performance' take a drink.
2024/25 Team photo on 19:32 - Oct 17 with 4479 viewsnumptydumpty

2024/25 Team photo on 17:28 - Oct 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm excited by Aoraha but I think EDS is about right for him right now, with maybe the hope of him stepping up at various times this season.

I'm not as high on Kolli as some are. I like the potential a lot, but I don't think i've ever seen him impact a game hugely.

Kolli has only played in one league game so far this season and he got a very good assist for us to take the lead. Would say that's impacting a game Brian and he not seen since which is strange.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

2024/25 Team photo on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 4430 viewsRangersw12

2024/25 Team photo on 19:32 - Oct 17 by numptydumpty

Kolli has only played in one league game so far this season and he got a very good assist for us to take the lead. Would say that's impacting a game Brian and he not seen since which is strange.

Dave isn't a fan 👀

I tend to agree to an extent he hasn't shown anything that makes me think he should be in the first team at the moment
2024/25 Team photo on 20:12 - Oct 17 with 4385 viewsconnell10

2024/25 Team photo on 19:46 - Oct 17 by Rangersw12

Dave isn't a fan 👀

I tend to agree to an extent he hasn't shown anything that makes me think he should be in the first team at the moment

The way our team are playing at the moment he definitely should be on the bench , I'm totally nonplussed by his absence to be honest.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

2024/25 Team photo on 20:23 - Oct 17 with 4331 viewsbosh67

Everyone looks pretty happy to be there. Jimmy Dunne really is a good sort. I feel we are very fortunate to have that kind of character in the squad. He's also taller than Madsen who's 6 foot 4. I still think there is a Declan Rice type position for him in this set up.

I still think we'll be okay this season. Hopeless optimism perhaps but really hope it comes right.
[Post edited 17 Oct 20:24]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2024/25 Team photo on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 4164 views1JD

Kolli is not there because of Nourry. Despite the fact every other top rated dev player is in there.

Watched our youth teams for 10 years plus, and whilst he hasn’t yet fully shown it in his limited appearances so far (but did against Spurs pre season), he is the best talent to come out of our academy since Eze and Chair. Hands down.

Has sat in Ellerslie for years and is genuinely one of our own.
[Post edited 17 Oct 21:13]
2024/25 Team photo on 21:18 - Oct 17 with 4130 viewsLblock

2024/25 Team photo on 20:23 - Oct 17 by bosh67

Everyone looks pretty happy to be there. Jimmy Dunne really is a good sort. I feel we are very fortunate to have that kind of character in the squad. He's also taller than Madsen who's 6 foot 4. I still think there is a Declan Rice type position for him in this set up.

I still think we'll be okay this season. Hopeless optimism perhaps but really hope it comes right.
[Post edited 17 Oct 20:24]

Madsen and Declan Rice in the same paragraph

It's been a really long day...........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

2024/25 Team photo on 21:29 - Oct 17 with 4083 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

2024/25 Team photo on 21:12 - Oct 17 by 1JD

Kolli is not there because of Nourry. Despite the fact every other top rated dev player is in there.

Watched our youth teams for 10 years plus, and whilst he hasn’t yet fully shown it in his limited appearances so far (but did against Spurs pre season), he is the best talent to come out of our academy since Eze and Chair. Hands down.

Has sat in Ellerslie for years and is genuinely one of our own.
[Post edited 17 Oct 21:13]

Anyone at the WBA game and watched Kolli would have had the same thought. Not good enough unfortunately.

Yes, got the assist from a set piece, but was found out physically and gave the ball away numerous times nearly costing goals.
The Spurs game was a friendly, played at half speed. He'll be released at the end of the season so not bothered if he is in a photo or not.
2024/25 Team photo on 22:27 - Oct 17 with 3934 views1JD

2024/25 Team photo on 21:29 - Oct 17 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Anyone at the WBA game and watched Kolli would have had the same thought. Not good enough unfortunately.

Yes, got the assist from a set piece, but was found out physically and gave the ball away numerous times nearly costing goals.
The Spurs game was a friendly, played at half speed. He'll be released at the end of the season so not bothered if he is in a photo or not.

That was one game and it is ridiculous to write someone off because of that.

Saito has been doing that pretty much every game, but nothing mentioned there. Odd.
2024/25 Team photo on 22:29 - Oct 17 with 3923 viewsconnell10

You got that from one game ??? Your either a top football coach or Mystic Meg . Honestly I'm confused with you writing him off after one game...seems a tad weird to me!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2024/25 Team photo on 01:14 - Oct 18 with 3705 viewsnumptydumpty

Blimey.

How many players that day had an off day - if memory serves me correctly would say all of them.

And he got an assist too.

The reason his absence or relegation to full time EDS this season is concerning, is he was used fairly regularly last season in small cameos, and was the most used development squad option player and suddenly he is deemed not ready whereas as others such as Alfie Lloyd who has had opportunities so far this season - quite rightly imo - but not last season.

No one is saying he is a world beater but there had been promising signs and the fact that several EDS players are in the first team squad photo but no sign of Kolli is a massive red flag.

Think the club need to be more open about this - as it doesn't add up.

Fans are not stupid!!
[Post edited 18 Oct 1:18]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

2024/25 Team photo on 06:08 - Oct 18 with 3570 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

2024/25 Team photo on 22:29 - Oct 17 by connell10

You got that from one game ??? Your either a top football coach or Mystic Meg . Honestly I'm confused with you writing him off after one game...seems a tad weird to me!

Yep. If a player nearly costs three goals in one game, physically not up to it and weak positionallly, then my mind is pretty much made up.
He was shocking in that game.
2024/25 Team photo on 08:36 - Oct 18 with 3428 viewsgazza1

Chair looks 'proper' heavy......
2024/25 Team photo on 08:41 - Oct 18 with 3430 viewsdmm

I see Kolli scored for Algeria U20s in both games against Mauritania during the international break. The kid does have something about him. Whether he will realise his potential with us is another story.
2024/25 Team photo on 08:46 - Oct 18 with 3401 viewsNorthernr

2024/25 Team photo on 08:36 - Oct 18 by gazza1

I thought that when he came on against Hull.
2024/25 Team photo on 08:57 - Oct 18 with 3363 viewsgazza1

2024/25 Team photo on 08:46 - Oct 18 by Northernr

I thought that when he came on against Hull.

I agree, thought that as well, like you did......the club will know that (100%), they will be weighed frequently by the medical team.
2024/25 Team photo on 08:57 - Oct 18 with 3369 viewsHunterhoop

Extremely disappointing if he’s returned from injury unfit. It might be his body type is naturally “heavy” and unless he’s at full tilt constantly he can’t stay lean. However, still a shame if he/we haven’t been managing his fitness and diet properly whilst he’s been out. I imagine a back injury is tricky, in terms of what he can do without pain or aggravation, but surely not impossible. If it is, and he needs longer to get him fit, then be focusing on that rather than playing him, as the latter will likely increase risk of an injury and a longer lead time to him being match fit.
2024/25 Team photo on 09:00 - Oct 18 with 3347 viewsWokingR

Well that's what happens when you're carrying a couple of big rocks around in your pockets for self protection
2024/25 Team photo on 09:08 - Oct 18 with 3271 viewsgazza1

2024/25 Team photo on 08:57 - Oct 18 by Hunterhoop

Extremely disappointing if he’s returned from injury unfit. It might be his body type is naturally “heavy” and unless he’s at full tilt constantly he can’t stay lean. However, still a shame if he/we haven’t been managing his fitness and diet properly whilst he’s been out. I imagine a back injury is tricky, in terms of what he can do without pain or aggravation, but surely not impossible. If it is, and he needs longer to get him fit, then be focusing on that rather than playing him, as the latter will likely increase risk of an injury and a longer lead time to him being match fit.

He should know better Hunter & the Club should be managing it as well.....with the medical set up Pro clubs now have I am rather surprised tbh.

He is an important 'cog' and we need him back 'fully fit' playing well and with the enthusiasm he shows when he plays.
2024/25 Team photo on 09:13 - Oct 18 with 3257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2024/25 Team photo on 08:57 - Oct 18 by Hunterhoop

If it was a back injury it's very hard to maintain shape and lean mass.

Just to add another angle, the real danger with injuries like that can be that the athlete starves out of fear of putting on weight. The resultamt malnutrition can then cause injuries when training resumes.
Better sometimes to keep the nutrition right, the calories normal and lose the few pounds when the injury has healed.

2024/25 Team photo (n/t) on 10:29 - Oct 18 with 3107 viewsstantheman10

2024/25 Team photo on 01:14 - Oct 18 by numptydumpty

Blimey.

How many players that day had an off day - if memory serves me correctly would say all of them.

And he got an assist too.

The reason his absence or relegation to full time EDS this season is concerning, is he was used fairly regularly last season in small cameos, and was the most used development squad option player and suddenly he is deemed not ready whereas as others such as Alfie Lloyd who has had opportunities so far this season - quite rightly imo - but not last season.

No one is saying he is a world beater but there had been promising signs and the fact that several EDS players are in the first team squad photo but no sign of Kolli is a massive red flag.

Think the club need to be more open about this - as it doesn't add up.

Fans are not stupid!!
[Post edited 18 Oct 1:18]

[Post edited 18 Oct 10:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024