Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2024/25 Team photo 16:54 - Oct 17 with 7136 viewsflynnbo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/october/17/2024-25-team-photo-has-landed/
2024/25 Team photo on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 1483 viewsNorthernr

2024/25 Team photo on 01:14 - Oct 18 by numptydumpty

Blimey.

How many players that day had an off day - if memory serves me correctly would say all of them.

And he got an assist too.

The reason his absence or relegation to full time EDS this season is concerning, is he was used fairly regularly last season in small cameos, and was the most used development squad option player and suddenly he is deemed not ready whereas as others such as Alfie Lloyd who has had opportunities so far this season - quite rightly imo - but not last season.

No one is saying he is a world beater but there had been promising signs and the fact that several EDS players are in the first team squad photo but no sign of Kolli is a massive red flag.

Think the club need to be more open about this - as it doesn't add up.

Fans are not stupid!!
[Post edited 18 Oct 1:18]

Sorry, the club need to be more open? Aren't you the guy that was all up for Nourry's "competitive advantage" stuff and telling me I was wrong when I said this secret squirrel coms strategy was bolox and would cause them problems? Work in sales, never show your hand, etc etc?
2024/25 Team photo on 10:52 - Oct 18 with 1417 viewsozexile

2024/25 Team photo on 21:29 - Oct 17 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Anyone at the WBA game and watched Kolli would have had the same thought. Not good enough unfortunately.

Yes, got the assist from a set piece, but was found out physically and gave the ball away numerous times nearly costing goals.
The Spurs game was a friendly, played at half speed. He'll be released at the end of the season so not bothered if he is in a photo or not.

He's a kid
2024/25 Team photo on 11:28 - Oct 18 with 1336 viewsTheChef

2024/25 Team photo on 10:52 - Oct 18 by ozexile

He's a kid

Amazing how in no time at all Kolli has turned into a saviour and if only he was playing we wouldn't be in this mess.

Some people...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2024/25 Team photo on 12:11 - Oct 18 with 1275 viewsdaveB

2024/25 Team photo on 11:28 - Oct 18 by TheChef

Amazing how in no time at all Kolli has turned into a saviour and if only he was playing we wouldn't be in this mess.

Some people...

no one has said he's a saviour but to go from starting the first game and most of pre season to not even being in the team photo is a bit weird
2024/25 Team photo on 12:39 - Oct 18 with 1226 viewslassel

2024/25 Team photo on 17:28 - Oct 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm excited by Aoraha but I think EDS is about right for him right now, with maybe the hope of him stepping up at various times this season.

I'm not as high on Kolli as some are. I like the potential a lot, but I don't think i've ever seen him impact a game hugely.

The kid Morgan we signed from Spurs is ahead of Aoraha now as well so I don’t see much future for him here - hopefully that’s just negativity from my part though as those who watch the kids a lot thought he had something.
2024/25 Team photo on 14:08 - Oct 18 with 1072 viewsTheChef

2024/25 Team photo on 12:11 - Oct 18 by daveB

no one has said he's a saviour but to go from starting the first game and most of pre season to not even being in the team photo is a bit weird

Shit happens.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2024/25 Team photo on 15:24 - Oct 18 with 963 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2024/25 Team photo on 12:39 - Oct 18 by lassel

The kid Morgan we signed from Spurs is ahead of Aoraha now as well so I don’t see much future for him here - hopefully that’s just negativity from my part though as those who watch the kids a lot thought he had something.

No, I think you're calling that right: Morgan's on the bench for the first team and Aoraha isn't. I think Aoraha has the talent and drive to make it in the game, but a lot will have to fall right for him if it's going to happen for him here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2024/25 Team photo on 15:28 - Oct 18 with 945 viewsdmm

Aoraha sustained a broken leg last season and was out for many months. He's still regaining form following that injury so don't chuck him in the bin just yet.
Login to get fewer ads

2024/25 Team photo on 15:37 - Oct 18 with 906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2024/25 Team photo on 15:28 - Oct 18 by dmm

Aoraha sustained a broken leg last season and was out for many months. He's still regaining form following that injury so don't chuck him in the bin just yet.

Fair point.

What I like about him is that he can run a game, and does most games I see him. Wants the ball, gets into position for it, and wants to play it forward.

A midfielder should want to boss the game, and he does.
Now, that's at DS level. Not saying it will happen at the top level, but it's a great mental trait.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2024/25 Team photo on 16:33 - Oct 18 with 840 viewsnick_hammersmith

2024/25 Team photo on 19:46 - Oct 17 by Rangersw12

Dave isn't a fan 👀

I tend to agree to an extent he hasn't shown anything that makes me think he should be in the first team at the moment

Yeah, that was me asking Dave if he had heard anything!

I'm only guessing, but I reckon Kolli has bought a nice car and was acting like he "made it" around the training ground off the back of a few apps last year under Ainsworth.

Not sure if its Marti or Christian Nourry trying to nip that in the bud by putting him back to the Dev Squad, or maybe he didn't want to sign a contract and the club won't let him play while he runs his deal down.

I don't think I've seen enough of his game to pass any judgement, but If he really is that good then I'm confident another club would have swooped in to steal him away for minimal compensation...
2024/25 Team photo on 19:08 - Oct 18 with 697 viewsRangersw12

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/cifuentes-pressed-on-absence-of-qpr-forward-

Sounds to me like Kolli is being a twt
2024/25 Team photo on 19:22 - Oct 18 with 688 viewsLazyFan

Kolli is skillful and needs a run in the team.
But if the parents are playing hardball, then we have to as well.

Otherwise, it's BoS all over again. If he won't sign, flog him in Jan for whatever we can get £200k, we shall be lucky.
If her signs, put him on the bench.

He should be clever and play for QPR as long as possible and stick in a release clause of £6m. This way, he's covered if he turns into the next Eze.

I suspect he won't, and it's another Willock situation, except he will only get an L1 club. And with them, you can end up at a real basket case. Big mistake by his parents in my view.

Also are Paal and Dunne are out of contact at the end of the season?
Andersen and Colback will be gone, too old to renew them.

zzzzzzzzzz

2024/25 Team photo on 19:41 - Oct 18 with 662 viewsdaveB

2024/25 Team photo on 19:08 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/cifuentes-pressed-on-absence-of-qpr-forward-

or he was ill or away on International duty when the photo was taken
2024/25 Team photo on 19:43 - Oct 18 with 660 viewsdaveB

2024/25 Team photo on 19:22 - Oct 18 by LazyFan

Kolli is skillful and needs a run in the team.
But if the parents are playing hardball, then we have to as well.

Otherwise, it's BoS all over again. If he won't sign, flog him in Jan for whatever we can get £200k, we shall be lucky.
If her signs, put him on the bench.

He should be clever and play for QPR as long as possible and stick in a release clause of £6m. This way, he's covered if he turns into the next Eze.

I suspect he won't, and it's another Willock situation, except he will only get an L1 club. And with them, you can end up at a real basket case. Big mistake by his parents in my view.

Also are Paal and Dunne are out of contact at the end of the season?
Andersen and Colback will be gone, too old to renew them.

Colback has one more year, we're not allowed to know about Anderson as it might affect our ability to sell him for millions
2024/25 Team photo on 19:43 - Oct 18 with 658 views1JD

2024/25 Team photo on 15:37 - Oct 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair point.

What I like about him is that he can run a game, and does most games I see him. Wants the ball, gets into position for it, and wants to play it forward.

A midfielder should want to boss the game, and he does.
Now, that's at DS level. Not saying it will happen at the top level, but it's a great mental trait.

Agree 100% Brian. And he’s exactly what the first team has been crying out for, for years now, a deep lying number 6 playmaker.

The fact he broke his leg last season just as he was being given first team opportunities (Norwich cup game), and Marti publicly noted his talent, was a massive shame. He’s now turned 21, and needs to quickly get back up to speed.
2024/25 Team photo on 19:54 - Oct 18 with 641 viewsNorthernr

2024/25 Team photo on 19:43 - Oct 18 by daveB

Colback has one more year, we're not allowed to know about Anderson as it might affect our ability to sell him for millions

Andersen signed for 18 months. His agent Tweeted it the bstrd. Now there's a back aching for the lash.
2024/25 Team photo on 20:12 - Oct 18 with 599 viewsRangersw12

2024/25 Team photo on 19:41 - Oct 18 by daveB

or he was ill or away on International duty when the photo was taken

Surely the manager would have known that though !?
2024/25 Team photo on 20:40 - Oct 18 with 579 views1JD

2024/25 Team photo on 20:12 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

Surely the manager would have known that though !?

When the coach says he was “meant to be there, but wasn’t”. You can read into that what you want.

That he didn’t turn up? That he was away on international duty? That he was ill? That Cifuentes has him in his first team plans but Nourry vetoed it?
2024/25 Team photo on 20:51 - Oct 18 with 549 viewsRangersw12

2024/25 Team photo on 20:40 - Oct 18 by 1JD

When the coach says he was “meant to be there, but wasn’t”. You can read into that what you want.

That he didn’t turn up? That he was away on international duty? That he was ill? That Cifuentes has him in his first team plans but Nourry vetoed it?

Cifuentes said: “He was supposed to be there and he was not.”

Asked why not, the head coach replied: “I don’t know.”

It's the 2nd part that seems like something is up as if he was ill or on international duty the manager would know

All very strange
[Post edited 18 Oct 20:57]
2024/25 Team photo on 20:55 - Oct 18 with 546 views1JD

2024/25 Team photo on 20:51 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

Cifuentes said: “He was supposed to be there and he was not.”

Asked why not, the head coach replied: “I don’t know.”

It's the 2nd part that seems like something is up as if he was ill or on international duty the manager would know

All very strange
[Post edited 18 Oct 20:57]

Read between the lines as to what is going on.
2024/25 Team photo on 20:56 - Oct 18 with 545 viewsdmm

2024/25 Team photo on 19:43 - Oct 18 by daveB

I think it's a club option for a further year on Colback's contract when it expires next summer.
2024/25 Team photo on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 520 viewslassel

2024/25 Team photo on 19:54 - Oct 18 by Northernr

Andersen signed for 18 months. His agent Tweeted it the bstrd. Now there's a back aching for the lash.

Funnily enough his agent is QPR legend Mikkel Beck.
2024/25 Team photo on 21:18 - Oct 18 with 504 viewsCamberleyR

Other than Cifuentes and Calm, there's twenty one other non playing staff! WTF is head of methodology's job??

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

2024/25 Team photo on 21:28 - Oct 18 with 480 viewsderbyhoop

2024/25 Team photo on 20:56 - Oct 18 by dmm

I think it's a club option for a further year on Colback's contract when it expires next summer.

Not convinced that option would/should be taken up by the club. He'll be 35 and a walking yellow card most games.
Cook, Dunne, Paal are different matters

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

2024/25 Team photo on 21:57 - Oct 18 with 414 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

2024/25 Team photo on 19:08 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

This bloke is a twt. Those on here thinking he is some kind of saviour are delusional.

He has made fck all appearances, fck all impact (bar 1 assist) and has not been missed. I keep saying, anyone at that WBA game would have seen he is not good enough.

Hopefully, we bin him off come June. Fck him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024