Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M 12:51 - Aug 30 with 1845 viewsGRIM

If it's true that Meghoma is going to Brentford for 10M then I think that's great business for us.
I didn't really see him featuring for us any time soon so to get 10M is a bonus.
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:07 - Aug 30 with 1746 viewsCity_boy

Good business, if it is £10m as he only had 1 year left on contract
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:12 - Aug 30 with 1721 viewsNYC_Saint

The numbers players go for now is insane. I know he had some injuries but I don't think he even started a championship game. 10 mn for him vs the quoted 18 mn price on Alacrez's head doesn't compute for me. (Although 12 mn for Mara seemed a lot too).

I remember when jap staam went to Utd for 11 mn and it was considered that no defender would ever fetch that much again!
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:16 - Aug 30 with 1690 viewssaint22

It is good biz for that money but if he is any good I am puzzled why we are selling him?
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:48 - Aug 30 with 1604 viewsTimSaint

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:16 - Aug 30 by saint22

It is good biz for that money but if he is any good I am puzzled why we are selling him?

He's a left back and is way down the pecking order, despite a few good performances in the Cup last season.

With a year left on his contract and a crazy bid for him, it makes sense for the club and player I guess.

TimSaint

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 14:06 - Aug 30 with 1560 viewsGRIM

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 13:48 - Aug 30 by TimSaint

He's a left back and is way down the pecking order, despite a few good performances in the Cup last season.

With a year left on his contract and a crazy bid for him, it makes sense for the club and player I guess.

Apparently the initial fee is 5M with the usual performance / appearance add ons.
So not quite the 10M as first quoted.
But still good business for us.
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 1484 viewskingslandstand1

Must be good business, never heard of him let alone getting near the first team but it seems I'm in the minority here
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 15:37 - Aug 30 with 1374 viewsButty101

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 14:32 - Aug 30 by kingslandstand1

Must be good business, never heard of him let alone getting near the first team but it seems I'm in the minority here

We nicked him from the Spurs academy i believe. I thought he might be off as he wasnt involved at cardiff. Hes a very promising youngster

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 17:38 - Aug 30 with 1276 viewsIfonly

I'd rather we got rid of Larios but Brentford are no mugs in their transfer dealings...

Still, £10m dependent on success is a good price for both parties.
Login to get fewer ads

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 20:09 - Aug 30 with 1070 viewsSaintandy66

He was offered new contract but said he would not sign.
Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 783 viewsBerber

Meghoma going to Brentford for 10M on 20:09 - Aug 30 by Saintandy66

He was offered new contract but said he would not sign.

I am not surprised. I would have done the same if I saw Manning always ahead of me in the manager’s estimation.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024