Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lesley Ugochukwu 07:54 - Aug 17 with 2241 viewsgrumpy

I have no idea why I feel this, but I feel he could be great for us.
Lesley Ugochukwu on 08:08 - Aug 17 with 2188 viewsChesham_Saint

I’m feeling positive about this guy too…although coming up with a decent song is going to be a challenge. Maybe “Ugochukwu under my skin…”?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 08:24 - Aug 17 with 2129 viewsgrumpy

Lesley Ugochukwu on 08:08 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

I’m feeling positive about this guy too…although coming up with a decent song is going to be a challenge. Maybe “Ugochukwu under my skin…”?

Ugo Ugo Ugo.......
Lesley Ugochukwu on 09:03 - Aug 17 with 2033 viewsGRIM

How about to the Agadoo,doo,doo
[Post edited 17 Aug 9:05]
Lesley Ugochukwu on 09:17 - Aug 17 with 1986 viewsdirk_doone

I've never seen him play, but everything I've read suggests he is a very good signing. He'll only be with us for one season though, so we shouldn't get too excited about his future career.

We still need our No1 priority for this transfer window: a new goalkeeper. Without that, everything else will be mere window dressing.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 10:48 - Aug 17 with 1825 viewsFlamingbankers

A rangy but tough and skilful player. Should form an excellent centre mid with Downsy. That gives me more confidence for the coming season. Archer also looks fast, skilful and direct and reminds me of Jimmy Greaves a little. Thank goodness - both seem good acquisitions. Both a little raw with improvements to be made but, fingers crossed, injury free they should improve quickly. Nevertheless, we still need a proper centre forward and I won't be happy until Saints get a quality keeper; the lad from Lazio will do for me.
Lesley Ugochukwu on 12:42 - Aug 17 with 1708 viewssaintpaz

Lesley Ugochukwu on 09:17 - Aug 17 by dirk_doone

I've never seen him play, but everything I've read suggests he is a very good signing. He'll only be with us for one season though, so we shouldn't get too excited about his future career.

We still need our No1 priority for this transfer window: a new goalkeeper. Without that, everything else will be mere window dressing.

hear, hear!
Lesley Ugochukwu on 12:49 - Aug 17 with 1690 viewsChesham_Saint

Its simple. We need a goalkeeper.

What part of that do the club not understand?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 13:05 - Aug 17 with 1672 views1teeminants

Every time Saints sign someone I always go on the selling teams forum to find out what their fans think of the player. You can generally get a good vibe from reading many posts.

Many of them think he’s going to be a star in a few years that’s why they want to keep him .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Lesley Ugochukwu on 13:58 - Aug 17 with 1579 viewsScoot

GOALKEEPER, GOALKEEPER, GOALKEEPER, GOALKEEPER, GOALKEEPER, GOALKEEPER

Poll: Should NJ go?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 14:42 - Aug 17 with 1532 viewsPatfromPoole

Lesley Ugochukwu on 13:05 - Aug 17 by 1teeminants

Every time Saints sign someone I always go on the selling teams forum to find out what their fans think of the player. You can generally get a good vibe from reading many posts.

Many of them think he’s going to be a star in a few years that’s why they want to keep him .

The Villa fans are similarly positive about Archer as well, in the main.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 15:01 - Aug 17 with 1487 viewssaint22

Lesley Ugochukwu on 12:49 - Aug 17 by Chesham_Saint

Its simple. We need a goalkeeper.

What part of that do the club not understand?

it would appear every part
I am afraid it will take three defeats and woeful keeping for us to panic buy Aug 31 when we all know the issue now
Lesley Ugochukwu on 15:18 - Aug 17 with 1483 views1885_SFC

Lesley Ugochukwu on 14:42 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

Yeah, spoke to my Villa mate this morning & he reckons Archer is terrific. Because Villa did so well last season with a steady, unchanged team most of the season, Archer never really got a look in.

My Brummie mate is ex-Army, manages all of the Butlins UK holiday camps, is in his mid-fifties and been a Villa addict since 8-years old - so I like to think he knows what he's on about.

Old School is Cool

Lesley Ugochukwu on 21:20 - Aug 17 with 1375 views1teeminants

Lesley Ugochukwu on 14:42 - Aug 17 by PatfromPoole

Yes I noticed that too Pat. Sounds like two good signings .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 16:01 - Aug 18 with 1150 viewsyateleysaint

Someone has already suggested the intro from Hooked on a Feeling.

That works for me!

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Lesley Ugochukwu on 20:08 - Aug 19 with 992 viewsScoot

It'll be fun watching Merson squirm trying to say his name on Soccer Saturday

Poll: Should NJ go?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 20:55 - Aug 19 with 960 viewssaintwizzler

Lesley Ugochukwu on 15:18 - Aug 17 by 1885_SFC

Yeah, spoke to my Villa mate this morning & he reckons Archer is terrific. Because Villa did so well last season with a steady, unchanged team most of the season, Archer never really got a look in.

My Brummie mate is ex-Army, manages all of the Butlins UK holiday camps, is in his mid-fifties and been a Villa addict since 8-years old - so I like to think he knows what he's on about.

🤣

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Lesley Ugochukwu on 22:23 - Aug 19 with 859 viewsButty101

Lesley Ugochukwu on 15:18 - Aug 17 by 1885_SFC

Archer was at Sheffield United last season, so he wouldn’t of got a lookin at villa

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024