Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we 20:24 - Dec 26 with 4230 viewsowainglyndwr

Turn up on new year's day or just boycott,
Honestly, why sound we pay double mini bus prices on new years say from the valley costing £20 or so per person ..
Probably not
Should we on 08:33 - Dec 29 with 571 viewsjack247

Should we on 00:26 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

What do you want exactly? More money to spend ?

Money has been invested and players will come in during January. Fans say you promised us this and that.? Playing the "we were cheated " card. I does not wash.

Football is a competition are Swansea are roughly where you would expect them to be but above their historical average. Hard work and good judgement and trading is required.

Swansea in recent time has failed at this but still done OK. Protesting and "showing them how we feel" is meaningless. The more you buy the more they will spend. The less you buy the less they will spend. It is basic economics. Putting teenagers out of work in the clubs retail outlets and food halls does not do anything.

Not necessarily. A bit of competence and acumen would go a long way.

They need to routinely sell our best player(s) or dilute shareholdings to cover running costs, so they can’t afford to make expensive mistakes.

Falling out with every manager since relegation (and some before it)
High turnover of senior staff
Broken promises/weak excuses in transfer windows
The whole Duff/Davies/Sheehan debacle this season has become

Are not good looks. It’s telling that some managers distance themselves from us immediately when the media link them. Our owners don’t have a great reputation at the moment.
Should we on 09:02 - Dec 29 with 534 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 00:26 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

What do you want exactly? More money to spend ?

Money has been invested and players will come in during January. Fans say you promised us this and that.? Playing the "we were cheated " card. I does not wash.

Football is a competition are Swansea are roughly where you would expect them to be but above their historical average. Hard work and good judgement and trading is required.

Swansea in recent time has failed at this but still done OK. Protesting and "showing them how we feel" is meaningless. The more you buy the more they will spend. The less you buy the less they will spend. It is basic economics. Putting teenagers out of work in the clubs retail outlets and food halls does not do anything.

I want a decent manager.
I want one or both of Gude/Coleman sent home and a manager paid at least the wage they were on.

The manager is more importnant than a player.
We spent £2.5m on Yates.
I want at least that spent on getting Davies in.
That’s not happening now, as they’ve put him right off. Next best must be Luke. Or someone actually promising.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 440 viewsLuther27

Should we on 09:02 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

I want a decent manager.
I want one or both of Gude/Coleman sent home and a manager paid at least the wage they were on.

We spent £2.5m on Yates.
That’s not happening now, as they’ve put him right off. Next best must be Luke. Or someone actually promising.

On this subject I agree with you.
Should we on 20:30 - Dec 29 with 429 viewsKeithHaynes

Should we on 09:02 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

I want a decent manager.

We spent £2.5m on Yates.

Knowing how Levien has operated in the last, I would say Coleman is on thin ice of this next phase doesn’t work.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we on 20:36 - Dec 29 with 413 viewsLuther27

Should we on 20:30 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

Knowing how Levien has operated in the last, I would say Coleman is on thin ice of this next phase doesn’t work.

My view is Kaplan and Levien are the problem. They are the ones that need to be replaced due to constant micromanaging.
I am in agreement that major incompetence at board level does nothing to alleviate the incompetence when it comes to appointing a new manager….someone with a bit of ability and skill this time please.
Should we on 21:31 - Dec 29 with 380 viewsmajorraglan

Winter copped a fair bit of stick off the fans, did anything come out after he left?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024