Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we 20:24 - Dec 26 with 4228 viewsowainglyndwr

Turn up on new year's day or just boycott,
Honestly, why sound we pay double mini bus prices on new years say from the valley costing £20 or so per person ..
Probably not
Should we on 13:02 - Dec 27 with 1095 viewsvetchonian

Should we on 11:32 - Dec 27 by union_jack

Exactly!

What is the boycott for?
Do people think this will trigger a sale?
Who will want to buy a club in our current state?
Maybe the owners will wind us up where will be then?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the owners are doing their best to run the club well in fact if late I'm convinced they have deliberately allowed someone with no knowledge or experience of UK football to come over and take the reigns driving the club further and further into a mess then allowing them to wind us up luquiditaing our few assets and then riding naff into the sunset

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Should we on 13:20 - Dec 27 with 1059 viewsGwyn737

Should we on 13:02 - Dec 27 by vetchonian

What is the boycott for?
Do people think this will trigger a sale?
Who will want to buy a club in our current state?
Maybe the owners will wind us up where will be then?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the owners are doing their best to run the club well in fact if late I'm convinced they have deliberately allowed someone with no knowledge or experience of UK football to come over and take the reigns driving the club further and further into a mess then allowing them to wind us up luquiditaing our few assets and then riding naff into the sunset

Maybe it would make us more appealing to a buyer 🤷🏻

Price of the club falls with the knowledge that with the right buyers fans will come back in an instant.
Should we on 16:09 - Dec 27 with 992 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we on 13:20 - Dec 27 by Gwyn737

Maybe it would make us more appealing to a buyer 🤷🏻

Price of the club falls with the knowledge that with the right buyers fans will come back in an instant.

Fans want direct action to help but only think destructively. One positive way is for the fans group to invest £500k from the SCST accounts where £1m is doing nothing.

"We demand direct action and the owners to spend money but er.. ,,oops I have forgotten my wallet again" .

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should we on 16:16 - Dec 27 with 987 viewsGwyn737

Should we on 16:09 - Dec 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Fans want direct action to help but only think destructively. One positive way is for the fans group to invest £500k from the SCST accounts where £1m is doing nothing.

"We demand direct action and the owners to spend money but er.. ,,oops I have forgotten my wallet again" .

What difference do you think that would make?

Your position that fans should only be concerned with the 5% Trust stake and take a ‘nothing to see here’ approach on the other 95% is ludicrous.

Not surprising, mind.
Should we on 16:29 - Dec 27 with 968 viewsLuther27

Should we on 16:09 - Dec 27 by ReslovenSwan1

We’ve been on a downward trend for several years. The American ownership is slowly killing the club due to micromanaging from Kaplan and Levien. This will not change until they are removed. They continue to appoint board members with no experience and no authority other than to make constant PR blunders and dubious appointments.

Replacing the American board members will achieve little…investing a few hundred thousand is a drop in the ocean will achieve nothing. There is a lack of professionalism and competency at the helm of Swansea and it is slowly but surely killing the club. Kaplan and Levien need to be removed.
Should we on 16:33 - Dec 27 with 957 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we on 16:16 - Dec 27 by Gwyn737

What difference do you think that would make?

Your position that fans should only be concerned with the 5% Trust stake and take a ‘nothing to see here’ approach on the other 95% is ludicrous.

Not surprising, mind.

It would make a huge difference symbolically. The Trust are not here to be nice people observing, running their eyes over the accounts, and making videos. They have to be "all in" and leading the fans some of whom want "action".

Their action has no meaning other than to chase fans and investors away. What is required is unity and positive action. The "all in it together" mentality to get the show back on the road.

Forums have a different agenda where bad news means cash for them. In this case for a very good cause. Once they are shown to be helpful and constructive forces (after 6 years of being a pain in the neck) they may find it easy to attract new members.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 16:35]

Should we on 16:43 - Dec 27 with 947 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we on 09:55 - Dec 27 by Fireboy2

It affected their coffers though.

Our lot won't like that, they won't want to spend their own money and hopefully it will be the catalyst to them getting a buyer.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2023 9:58]

You are an agent for Vincent Tan and the blue satanists from Leckwith Road. Your posts are music to the years of the blue masses. .

The fans own 10% of the club. The SCST and the fans have always promoted division not unity over most of the last decade SCFC are not even in the relegation zone and you are squealing like a spoilt child. 7 point from 5 game is not great but it is at least 7 points with a long injury list.

The owners are not going anywhere and try their best. At present it is not good enough.

Should we on 16:55 - Dec 27 with 931 viewsGwyn737

Should we on 16:33 - Dec 27 by ReslovenSwan1

It would make a huge difference symbolically. The Trust are not here to be nice people observing, running their eyes over the accounts, and making videos. They have to be "all in" and leading the fans some of whom want "action".

Their action has no meaning other than to chase fans and investors away. What is required is unity and positive action. The "all in it together" mentality to get the show back on the road.

Forums have a different agenda where bad news means cash for them. In this case for a very good cause. Once they are shown to be helpful and constructive forces (after 6 years of being a pain in the neck) they may find it easy to attract new members.

Symbolism it may be. Effective it wont.
Login to get fewer ads

Should we on 17:20 - Dec 27 with 903 viewsjack247

Should we on 16:33 - Dec 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Honestly, you’re the only person I know of who gives the trust a second thought these days and you aren’t even a member
Should we on 09:38 - Dec 28 with 777 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 20:50 - Dec 26 by jack247

Completely agree.

Most of us were here before them and most of us will be here after they’ve gone. If people feel the need to protest, there are other ways of doing it.

Crowds are dwindling anyway because we aren’t great to watch and we lose more than we win.

What other ways do you suggest mate?
I haven’t seen much work at other clubs

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we on 09:40 - Dec 28 with 775 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 21:28 - Dec 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The team was in the same place as the Sousa season. The team had a solid back four / five
Rangel Tate Monk Williams Taylor, Britton and Gower and no strikers.

I saw a 0-3 v Middlesbough with Keri Morgan and Jazz Richards in midfield. Gomez, Bodde and Scotland had all gone and Sousa brought Lopez and Beattie who did not cut it.

A decent managerial appointment will do the team wonders. Wood and Azeem will add physicality and strength when fit. Wilson Ntjoe and Kukharevic need to be given their chances Sheehan should have done it today.

I agree about the decent manager appointment…
But then they let Davies slip away…
TWICE

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we on 09:47 - Dec 28 with 757 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 12:12 - Dec 27 by angryjack

I suggest everybody stop going,make a statement the country or world sees,an empty stadium,just one game maybe so it makes a statement

It would make a statement.
An empty stadium would be on the news.
Who cared or even heard about Blackpools plight, u til they started their boycotts?

If boycotts are not the answer, there must be something that gets into the news.
Endless chanting will not work.
They even just dub it out of the highlights now.
THEY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING JOT ABOUT NEGATIVE CHANTS. And neither does anyone else. It happens every week at numerous clubs no one remembers.

Should we on 09:55 - Dec 28 with 748 viewsWhiterockin

Should we on 09:47 - Dec 28 by jackrmee

It would make a statement.
An empty stadium would be on the news.
Who cared or even heard about Blackpools plight, u til they started their boycotts?

If boycotts are not the answer, there must be something that gets into the news.
Endless chanting will not work.
They even just dub it out of the highlights now.
THEY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING JOT ABOUT NEGATIVE CHANTS. And neither does anyone else. It happens every week at numerous clubs no one remembers.

Personally I think the chants do have a visual effect on Colman sitting in the directors box with his family, look at his face when the camera panned onto him. The chants will continue and they will get louder until the owners actually do something to improve the situation.
Should we on 09:57 - Dec 28 with 747 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 16:43 - Dec 27 by ReslovenSwan1

You are an agent for Vincent Tan and the blue satanists from Leckwith Road. Your posts are music to the years of the blue masses. .

The fans own 10% of the club. The SCST and the fans have always promoted division not unity over most of the last decade SCFC are not even in the relegation zone and you are squealing like a spoilt child. 7 point from 5 game is not great but it is at least 7 points with a long injury list.

The owners are not going anywhere and try their best. At present it is not good enough.

The points aren’t the problem. The performances are.
At least last season, there was a plan. I was disappointed at results, but was on board and supporting the cause.
This season I see no plan or no cause.

Sheehan seems a lovely bloke, but definitely NOT the man to manage our club. He doesn’t play the right way and neither do the others he took over from.

Davies could have turned the style around and had the background to know what Swansea City needs.
We let him go twice. That’s pathetic.

Now we look forward to Nathan Jones or some similar, as we won’t even pay for Luke Williams from League 2 ffs.
We are pathetic, and until something serious is done about these deceitful owners, we are going down hill.

Should we on 10:05 - Dec 28 with 738 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 09:55 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Personally I think the chants do have a visual effect on Colman sitting in the directors box with his family, look at his face when the camera panned onto him. The chants will continue and they will get louder until the owners actually do something to improve the situation.

Yeah but does it even matter if Coleman cares or feels bad? He means nothing. His job is made up.
Kaplan and Levine were probably watching that and nudging each other laughing at Coleman squirming in the box. It’s probably a bit of banter for them to wind each other up about.

I really don’t think that anything that happens in Swansea affects them at all.
They have put us on the back burner. We are just part of their portfolio that loses money. Maybe if they can still get some profit out of us until an opportunity arises to get rid of such an asset, that’s what they will do.
And it seems like a way to do it is to get people to buy paid posts and to make fake investments etc.

Americans are the best actors in the world.

Should we on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 710 viewsWhiterockin

Should we on 10:05 - Dec 28 by jackrmee

Yeah but does it even matter if Coleman cares or feels bad? He means nothing. His job is made up.
Kaplan and Levine were probably watching that and nudging each other laughing at Coleman squirming in the box. It’s probably a bit of banter for them to wind each other up about.

I really don’t think that anything that happens in Swansea affects them at all.
They have put us on the back burner. We are just part of their portfolio that loses money. Maybe if they can still get some profit out of us until an opportunity arises to get rid of such an asset, that’s what they will do.
And it seems like a way to do it is to get people to buy paid posts and to make fake investments etc.

Americans are the best actors in the world.

We will have to agree to disagree. I would not be prepared to bring up a young family in an area where they are so disliked, its ok for the others as they are not here to face it, but Coleman is the face of the owners and takes the hit. I really think it won't be long before the Coleman family return to America siting that "my family have been unable to settle".
Should we on 21:10 - Dec 28 with 626 viewsReslovenSwan1

The destructive people are posting on here. People want to fight to show their loyalty.

Why not sing obscene things at our benefactors who have come here to sort things out. Common lads lets chant filth at them. They will soon bugger off. Look at Blackpool..... er in League 1.

Why not ask questions in the structured dialogue? These people do not like standing alone. They are COWARDS.

Should we on 21:17 - Dec 28 with 609 viewsWhiterockin

Should we on 21:10 - Dec 28 by ReslovenSwan1

The destructive people are posting on here. People want to fight to show their loyalty.

Why not sing obscene things at our benefactors who have come here to sort things out. Common lads lets chant filth at them. They will soon bugger off. Look at Blackpool..... er in League 1.

Why not ask questions in the structured dialogue? These people do not like standing alone. They are COWARDS.

They have not come here to sort things out. They came here for what they believed was an investment opportunity and make money. They have failed miserably and the chances of them ever making a profit on their investment is very slim. Its only a matter of time before they cut their losses, that's what clever business people do.
Should we on 21:18 - Dec 28 with 603 viewsPlankton

Owners will come and go.
I support the team through good and bad times regardless.
It's called being a supporter.
Should we on 22:17 - Dec 28 with 563 viewsBillyChong

Should we on 21:10 - Dec 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Gude screened the questions before the last structured dialogue, a cowardly approach to engaging with the fans.
Should we on 22:58 - Dec 28 with 531 viewsjack247

Should we on 09:38 - Dec 28 by jackrmee

What other ways do you suggest mate?
I haven’t seen much work at other clubs

I don’t think there’s a particularly effective way to do it with remote owners who don’t rely massively on matchday revenue.

If I remember right, when we played Valencia their fans were protesting about something and didn’t come out for the first 10/15 minutes of the second half. It was effective because they did it in numbers. Not sure if it achieved anything, but visually they made their point. It t probably got decent publicity.
Should we on 00:05 - Dec 29 with 508 viewsjackrmee

Should we on 22:58 - Dec 28 by jack247

I don’t think there’s a particularly effective way to do it with remote owners who don’t rely massively on matchday revenue.

If I remember right, when we played Valencia their fans were protesting about something and didn’t come out for the first 10/15 minutes of the second half. It was effective because they did it in numbers. Not sure if it achieved anything, but visually they made their point. It t probably got decent publicity.

Something like that would be good, but like you say, it would have to be done by everyone

Should we on 00:26 - Dec 29 with 494 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we on 00:05 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

Something like that would be good, but like you say, it would have to be done by everyone

What do you want exactly? More money to spend ?

Money has been invested and players will come in during January. Fans say you promised us this and that.? Playing the "we were cheated " card. I does not wash.

Football is a competition are Swansea are roughly where you would expect them to be but above their historical average. Hard work and good judgement and trading is required.

Swansea in recent time has failed at this but still done OK. Protesting and "showing them how we feel" is meaningless. The more you buy the more they will spend. The less you buy the less they will spend. It is basic economics. Putting teenagers out of work in the clubs retail outlets and food halls does not do anything.

Should we on 03:30 - Dec 29 with 461 viewsKilkennyjack

Should we on 21:18 - Dec 28 by Plankton

Owners will come and go.
I support the team through good and bad times regardless.
It's called being a supporter.

Yes 100 per cent.

Beware of the Risen People

Should we on 06:39 - Dec 29 with 444 viewsWhiterockin

Should we on 00:26 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

What do you want exactly? More money to spend ?

Money has been invested and players will come in during January. Fans say you promised us this and that.? Playing the "we were cheated " card. I does not wash.

Football is a competition are Swansea are roughly where you would expect them to be but above their historical average. Hard work and good judgement and trading is required.

Swansea in recent time has failed at this but still done OK. Protesting and "showing them how we feel" is meaningless. The more you buy the more they will spend. The less you buy the less they will spend. It is basic economics. Putting teenagers out of work in the clubs retail outlets and food halls does not do anything.

True colours being shown here, one day the puppeteers will cut your strings and you will be a free man. Until then you are one against the tide of truth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024