Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIT LATE...wba match thread... 23:12 - Oct 23 with 55081 viewsqpr_1968

this could go either way.

7-0 wba...

or

1-0 qpr

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:47 - Oct 24 with 2712 viewsw7r

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:45 - Oct 24 by FredManRave

You can sum Jimmy's 2 yellow cards up as Dunne and Dunner.

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:47 - Oct 24 with 2708 viewsEN_Ranger

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:46 - Oct 24 by connell10

I was talking about Ainsworth lol

Sorry new poster, pressed reply by mistake
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 2653 viewshateley_legend

Yes it was a penalty, yes Dunne was silly to get involved (and I didn't see him try to mess with the penalty spot, which he could have done) - but come on, that prick of a referee was clearly gagging to dish out a second yellow, and obviously had a massive hard-on when he waved the first yellow for coming back on without permission. Yet more pathetic, corrupt officiating.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 2591 viewsted_hendrix

We have the worst GD in the Championship now, not sure I can take much more of this.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 2587 viewsHAYESBOY

This cant carry on. Even before the pen and following shambles, we werent even in the game as a threat. We cant keep the ball. We have no plan other than to try and sit behind the ball and punt it long when we do get it.

There's no doubt now that we need a new Manager.

Smells like a trout farm in here

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 2412 viewsDamo1962

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:40 - Oct 24 by loftboy

That was far too easy.

Where have I heard that before. I hate these players, and quite a few more in the last two years TBH.On yer bike GA - though only the name on the Managers door will change... with these wage thieves masquerading as footballers.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 2411 viewsGaryBannister86

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:48 - Oct 24 by hateley_legend

Yes it was a penalty, yes Dunne was silly to get involved (and I didn't see him try to mess with the penalty spot, which he could have done) - but come on, that prick of a referee was clearly gagging to dish out a second yellow, and obviously had a massive hard-on when he waved the first yellow for coming back on without permission. Yet more pathetic, corrupt officiating.

I think the ref is the least of our problems, tbf

Dunne gave him the chance, twice. Don't come on the pitch without permission. Don't moan / fiddle with penalty spot 2 minutes after being booked about a stonewall pen.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 2351 viewsMatch82

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:44 - Oct 24 by numptydumpty

750 to 1 QPR win

I didn't say what the master plan was

Late consolation goal to buy Ainsworth another week under the guise of being competitive.
Login to get fewer ads

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 2289 viewsBenny_the_Ball

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:48 - Oct 24 by hateley_legend

No. It was a blatant penalty and Dunne was already on a yellow (fot, BTW, re-entering the field of play without permission). He should be keeping his mouth shut and encouraging others to do likewise instead of being a thick ijit.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:53]
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 2217 viewsaston_hoop

Ainsworth's dedication for only bringing Willock on at the end of games that have already gone is pretty weird

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 2200 viewskomradkirk

we can add stupid to not very good.

14-1 down on shots , that is a shocking summary of us.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 2182 viewshoops_legend

Willock on as a sacrificial lamb

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 2167 viewsMatch82

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:50 - Oct 24 by GaryBannister86

Dunne gave him the chance, twice. Don't come on the pitch without permission. Don't moan / fiddle with penalty spot 2 minutes after being booked about a stonewall pen.

I've got some sympathy with the coming on the pitch thing, but absolutely none with the dissent for the penalty and doing that with a referee who HAS JUST SHOWN YOU TWO MINUTES AGO that he's pedantic about rule following is just next level stupid
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 2149 viewshateley_legend

Yes, fair enough. But I suspect a decent ref with any sort of feel for the game would have let both go with a calm, quiet word and no card for either
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2099 viewsSteveB

Could Neil W saves us? Would he even try? I love Neil, I'd really hate to see him come in, fail & take this sack of shit down...

Even if he did, I'd still love him mind.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2060 viewshoops_legend

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:53 - Oct 24 by hateley_legend

Yes, fair enough. But I suspect a decent ref with any sort of feel for the game would have let both go with a calm, quiet word and no card for either

Maybe or maybe not but Dunne should potentially be chucked out the club for that

Pathetic

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1989 viewsR_from_afar

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:47 - Oct 24 by EN_Ranger

Sorry new poster, pressed reply by mistake

Welcome to the madhouse! This is a self-help group for QPR fans

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1986 viewsrbee

Chris, I know we don't always see eye to eye but a ten minute hattrick would be really appreciated.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1977 viewsstrikerace

Dunne has no one to blame but himself. This was all on him, no reason for either yellow
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:56 - Oct 24 with 1853 viewsDejR_vu

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:29 - Oct 24 by CamberleyR

Pen to them. Second yellow for Dunne FFS.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:30]

There’s Ainsworth’s excuse right there

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1817 viewsCamberleyR

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:54 - Oct 24 by SteveB

Could Neil W saves us? Would he even try? I love Neil, I'd really hate to see him come in, fail & take this sack of shit down...

Even if he did, I'd still love him mind.

I'm convinced he would get far more out of these players than Ainsworth is currently. He would set the team up to play to individual players' strengths.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1812 viewsFredManRave

If I was the Rangers coach driver I'd leave early...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1799 viewstraininvain

BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:52 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

Ainsworth's dedication for only bringing Willock on at the end of games that have already gone is pretty weird

He’s making a point but it’s poor management because he doesn’t seem to realise that Willock is one of the only players in this squad who will win you games if used correctly.

Watch Warnock get the best out of Willock if/when he takes over as manager. It’ll be an arm round the shoulder before low and behold Willock starts performing again.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:58]
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 1761 viewsflynnbo

Our fans have been tremendous tonight. The club doesn’t deserve them.
BIT LATE...wba match thread... on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 1737 viewsOldPedro

I agree but I've never seen a player booked for coming onot the pitch without permission after treatment and he was only stood on the edge of the pitch - it's not as if he was sprinting back into position.

Secondly, we often complain that our players are too timid and don't get in the refs face like a lot of other teams - both Dunne and Begovic get booked for doing exactly the same as most other teams players do

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024