Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 19:08 - Oct 25 with 20106 viewsLandore_Jack

Vile Emiliano Sala boarding passes printed ahead of Swansea vs Cardiff derby match

A police statement read: "We are aware and have reviewed an image on social media relating to Emiliano Sala and we are investigating in relation to an offence under the Malicious Communications Act.

"We will be working closely with both Swansea City and Cardiff City football clubs to identify the source.

"We would remind people not to share the image as they may be committing an offence.

"Anyone with information should contact 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence 1900395865."
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 12:21]

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 15:23 - Oct 26 with 2688 viewsSirjohnalot

Sorry, I meant the picture, the comments condemning whoever did it are obviously welcome.

The picture itself can be an offence...if you look below.

(1)Any person who sends to another person–

(a)......electronic communication....which conveys–

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;...

(b)any or electronic communication which is, in whole or part, of an indecent or grossly offensive nature,

is guilty of an offence if his purpose, or one of his purposes, in sending it is that it should, so far as falling within paragraph (a) or (b) above, cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person to whom he intends that it or its contents or nature should be communicated.

So that picture being shared is an electronic message, grossly offensive...and is guilty if he intended to cause distress to the recipient.

Could theoretically be argued that (I’m not saying this) the person who posted it did so intending to upset people who read it.

Edited to add the legal bits and bobs
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:33]
Disgraceful on 15:24 - Oct 26 with 2678 views3swan

Disgraceful on 15:23 - Oct 26 by Sirjohnalot

Sorry, I meant the picture, the comments condemning whoever did it are obviously welcome.

(b)any or electronic communication which is, in whole or part, of an indecent or grossly offensive nature,

is guilty of an offence if his purpose, or one of his purposes, in sending it is that it should, so far as falling within paragraph (a) or (b) above, cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person to whom he intends that it or its contents or nature should be communicated.

So that picture being shared is an electronic message, grossly offensive...and is guilty if he intended to cause distress to the recipient.

Could theoretically be argued that (I’m not saying this) the person who posted it did so intending to upset people who read it.

Agree, thanks
Disgraceful on 15:41 - Oct 26 with 2599 viewsLandore_Jack

I wasn't aware of this until I read the Police statement which is why I removed the twitter link.

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 15:45 - Oct 26 with 2579 viewsSirjohnalot

Disgraceful on 15:41 - Oct 26 by Landore_Jack

I wasn't aware of this until I read the Police statement which is why I removed the twitter link.

Oh I sure you didn’t, just so easy to fall foul of things like this
Disgraceful on 16:21 - Oct 26 with 2509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Disgraceful on 14:24 - Oct 26 by pencoedjack

If that’s true Cardiff City football club should issue an apology to Swansea City football club especially after our statement this morning

And the club shouldn’t have been so hasty in issuing their statement. Especially the one they issued.

Poll: Tory leader

Disgraceful on 17:32 - Oct 26 with 2344 views3swan

Disgraceful on 16:21 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

And the club shouldn’t have been so hasty in issuing their statement. Especially the one they issued.

Partly agree, if the decision was made to comment I think it should have also stated that there was no evidence of who the sick originator was
Disgraceful on 17:46 - Oct 26 with 2300 viewsDewi1jack

The person who came up with this ticket is a very sick individual, who I really hope isn't one of us.

Our eastern cousins really can't be offended after all the sh1t they've given us over our dead friends.
The Welsh media who first broke the news story should be made to name their source so as Dibble can catch the brain dead fukwit easier.
Or does them up the road being offended mean Sala was their player after all and they were sick c**ts for trying to get out of paying and upsetting the poor lad and pilots family further?

Media have a duty to turn up at Court if this mobile amoeba is caught and prosecuted.
Photo the tw@ and print the piccy on the front page/ internet everywhere and let natural selection occur

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Disgraceful on 18:18 - Oct 26 with 2226 viewsJack123

I would think, not in a million years! could somebody be prosecuted for sharing material which has been deleted now.. I hope I'm not coming across as argumentative, but surely what you have quoted there, is taking it to the extreme?

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 18:24 - Oct 26 with 2202 viewscwm02

The person who I think has made them is a Tottenham fan, his twitter handle is @CockPissHurtz. He changed his bio to make it look like he's a Swansea fan but he's not.

His twitter handle - https://twitter.com/CockPissHurIz
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 19:31]
Disgraceful on 18:30 - Oct 26 with 2163 viewsJack123

Disgraceful on 18:24 - Oct 26 by cwm02

The person who I think has made them is a Tottenham fan, his twitter handle is @CockPissHurtz. He changed his bio to make it look like he's a Swansea fan but he's not.

Sad t w a t, even retweeting swp messages.. I hope he gets prison, if that is 100% him.

libera nos a malo

Disgraceful on 18:45 - Oct 26 with 2096 viewsLandore_Jack

Disgraceful on 18:24 - Oct 26 by cwm02

Remove the image mate. You don't want to get prosecuted.

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 18:51 - Oct 26 with 2079 viewsSirjohnalot

Disgraceful on 18:18 - Oct 26 by Jack123

I would think, not in a million years! could somebody be prosecuted for sharing material which has been deleted now.. I hope I'm not coming across as argumentative, but surely what you have quoted there, is taking it to the extreme?

You’re not in anyway argumentative, but all it takes is one person to report it, say how upset they are and there’s a potential offence made out.

Absolute nonsense, I agree, and very likely wouldn’t go anywhere but could still see someone being arrested and spending good couple of hours in a cell.

I’ve seen more pathetic stuff in court, believe me.
Disgraceful on 19:08 - Oct 26 with 2027 viewsJack123

Disgraceful on 18:51 - Oct 26 by Sirjohnalot

You’re not in anyway argumentative, but all it takes is one person to report it, say how upset they are and there’s a potential offence made out.

Absolute nonsense, I agree, and very likely wouldn’t go anywhere but could still see someone being arrested and spending good couple of hours in a cell.

I’ve seen more pathetic stuff in court, believe me.

Thank you for the explanation, I can see where you are coming from now.

libera nos a malo

Disgraceful on 19:30 - Oct 26 with 1973 viewscwm02

Disgraceful on 18:45 - Oct 26 by Landore_Jack

Remove the image mate. You don't want to get prosecuted.

May I ask how I could get prosecuted?
Disgraceful on 19:45 - Oct 26 with 1931 viewsJack123

Disgraceful on 19:30 - Oct 26 by cwm02

May I ask how I could get prosecuted?

Read above mate, as SirJohn has explained, in certain situations someone could make life difficult for you.. I'm still getting my head round it..But it seems like the law has a loophole for the moment..

libera nos a malo

Disgraceful on 19:53 - Oct 26 with 1894 viewscwm02

Disgraceful on 19:45 - Oct 26 by Jack123

Read above mate, as SirJohn has explained, in certain situations someone could make life difficult for you.. I'm still getting my head round it..But it seems like the law has a loophole for the moment..

Oh I see. I've removed the image
Disgraceful on 19:55 - Oct 26 with 1889 viewsSirjohnalot

Disgraceful on 19:53 - Oct 26 by cwm02

Oh I see. I've removed the image

Chances of it happening are minimal and you’d have defence in that, obviously no intention, but not worth the hassle
Disgraceful on 21:28 - Oct 26 with 1725 viewsJacket

The Sala shite is bad enough, but I take personal offence at the inclusion of Mike Dye in that disgraceful post. He wasn't supporting the Bluebirds that day, he was supporting Wales gainst England , Christ on a furkin bike, as I was. Cant have been two minutes before him in to Wembley that day. Met him years ago with Wales away. Straight up guy, straight as a furkin dye, not that that matters, if a Welsh guy was a tvvat and killed by an English kant on Wales away duty, I'd still back the furker and still take personal offence. It's Alan Davies all over, and I hate the kunt that done it more than I hate any Keeeeediff supporter. I hate the kant for giving them the moral high ground. Fark off you farking kant!
Disgraceful on 22:11 - Oct 26 with 1623 viewsjackrmee

Disgraceful on 22:36 - Oct 25 by MJC

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=210523

One of them says that Warnock will use this. Probably true. If I was one of the players, it would definitely spur me on even more to win.
All sickness aside, absolutely stupid move in terms of possibly affecting things negatively for us on the pitch.
Although, if it is scum fans who have done it. Again, sickness aside, could be a clever move. Kunts.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disgraceful on 22:24 - Oct 26 with 1585 viewsjackrmee

Disgraceful on 22:40 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Even some Cardiff fans think it’s not a Swans fan that is responsible.
Yet the brain dead on here.....think differently 😂

"Postby welsh-dragon-days » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Hmmm on further investigation this seems to be getting quite fishy.

Apparently this leads back to a Cardiff account and he refuses to say where he got it from. Some suggestion online that this isn’t all quite what it seems.

Is this a vile “false flag” attempt in order to stir conflict? All the hallmarks."

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disgraceful on 22:40 - Oct 26 with 1548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disgraceful on 22:24 - Oct 26 by jackrmee

"Postby welsh-dragon-days » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Hmmm on further investigation this seems to be getting quite fishy.

Apparently this leads back to a Cardiff account and he refuses to say where he got it from. Some suggestion online that this isn’t all quite what it seems.

Is this a vile “false flag” attempt in order to stir conflict? All the hallmarks."

Just when you think they can’t sink any further they slip down another 20 fathoms

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disgraceful on 08:23 - Oct 27 with 1326 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 22:40 - Oct 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Just when you think they can’t sink any further they slip down another 20 fathoms

It's interesting because the person referred to on the ticket is Mikey Dye.
The Cardiff fans I know have always called him Mikey Dye.
Not Mike Dye as you would expect.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024