Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 19:08 - Oct 25 with 20110 viewsLandore_Jack

Vile Emiliano Sala boarding passes printed ahead of Swansea vs Cardiff derby match

A police statement read: "We are aware and have reviewed an image on social media relating to Emiliano Sala and we are investigating in relation to an offence under the Malicious Communications Act.

"We will be working closely with both Swansea City and Cardiff City football clubs to identify the source.

"We would remind people not to share the image as they may be committing an offence.

"Anyone with information should contact 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence 1900395865."
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 12:21]

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 20:36 - Oct 25 with 2451 viewsjack2jack

Disgraceful on 20:30 - Oct 25 by longlostjack

He’s just a Troll who gets a kick out of winding people up. Either that or he really is as dull as a brush and genuinely doesn’t know his Upper from his Lower Wye Valley.

I'd rather talk to the missus😂
Disgraceful on 20:36 - Oct 25 with 2448 viewsLeonWasGod

He’s just a Troll who gets a kick out of winding people up. Either that or he really is as dull as a brush and genuinely doesn’t know his Upper from his Lower Wye Valley.

Put him on ignore, it’s great

No point trying to talk to him.
Disgraceful on 20:37 - Oct 25 with 2445 viewsGaryjack

He's both. Anyone who claims to be going down The Vivian Arms in Sketty for 'Sausage and Mash' at 10.30pm ain't dealing from a full pack!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 20:38]
Disgraceful on 20:44 - Oct 25 with 2394 viewsjackrabbit

Disgraceful on 19:21 - Oct 25 by Darran

Well in my opinion you’ve got worse ones seeing as you’re having a go at me and not the utter filth in the OP and that’s part of the problem in society today.
Whoever printed those doesn’t deserve to breathe fresh air.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 19:22]

Your responses and general contributions are generally too crass for me, but in this instance you have struck the exactly appropriate tone. I applaud your comment aimed at these vile morons.
It’s a football game ffs.
Disgraceful on 20:48 - Oct 25 with 2371 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 20:44 - Oct 25 by jackrabbit

Your responses and general contributions are generally too crass for me, but in this instance you have struck the exactly appropriate tone. I applaud your comment aimed at these vile morons.
It’s a football game ffs.

Thank you my Friend I like to keep it real.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 20:53 - Oct 25 with 2339 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disgraceful on 19:26 - Oct 25 by jacks777

I have absolutely no idea who printed those tickets, but has it crossed your tiny brain, it could be some youngster aged around 12 , who probably doesn’t realise the impact of what he/she has done.

Therefore to wish them dead is disgusting, but let’s be honest it’s not the first time you have wished someone dead is it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 19:38]

So it was you!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disgraceful on 20:57 - Oct 25 with 2316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s f*cking beyond sick. Someone actually spent time doing that? That poor bloke deserves all our sympathy, not this

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disgraceful on 20:59 - Oct 25 with 2303 viewsKilkennyjack

Not in my name.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 21:09 - Oct 25 with 2263 viewsJackUlation

Problem is , the scum never forget to wind us up regarding Terry Coles, they are bad B^^tards.
Disgraceful on 21:12 - Oct 25 with 2248 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 20:24 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Oh i'm sure it wont matter if i'm on the jury or not, your barrister wife will ensure she wins the case! Nutter!

You’d probably be rejected anyway. On the grounds of having a low IQ 😂
Disgraceful on 21:16 - Oct 25 with 2239 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 20:53 - Oct 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So it was you!

I’d rather be 12 than an OAP such as yourself 😂
Disgraceful on 21:19 - Oct 25 with 2229 viewsLeonWasGod

Disgraceful on 20:57 - Oct 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s f*cking beyond sick. Someone actually spent time doing that? That poor bloke deserves all our sympathy, not this

Obviously meant to upvote that, not downvote it.
Disgraceful on 21:27 - Oct 25 with 2192 viewsNortbankboy

If swans fans were responsible for this that is very disappointing.
I never thought our fans would stoop to the same level as some of the things the Cardiff have done over the years.
I thought we were better than that
Disgraceful on 21:27 - Oct 25 with 2191 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 21:12 - Oct 25 by jacks777

You’d probably be rejected anyway. On the grounds of having a low IQ 😂

Oh the irony! You post like a fvckin 6yr old ffs!
Disgraceful on 21:34 - Oct 25 with 2165 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 21:09 - Oct 25 by JackUlation

Problem is , the scum never forget to wind us up regarding Terry Coles, they are bad B^^tards.

Gas a Jack that one of the fans' daughter posted on Social Media years back because she "left her computer unlocked".

But yeah, now isn't the time for he said, she said

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Disgraceful on 21:35 - Oct 25 with 2159 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 21:27 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Oh the irony! You post like a fvckin 6yr old ffs!

I’m still waiting for you to provide one bit of evidence to prove it was a Swans fan responsible for the picture ? 😂
Disgraceful on 21:36 - Oct 25 with 2149 viewsWarwickHunt

Disgraceful on 20:37 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

He's both. Anyone who claims to be going down The Vivian Arms in Sketty for 'Sausage and Mash' at 10.30pm ain't dealing from a full pack!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 20:38]

At least the Vivs actually exists.😂
He’s edging, almost imperceptibly, towards reality.
Disgraceful on 21:41 - Oct 25 with 2134 viewsFlashberryjack

Disgraceful on 20:04 - Oct 25 by hobo

So the only source of this photo is on this random twitter page, yet everyone thinks it's genuine?

I'd like to think it's not a swans fan, but whoever printed and posted this on twitter is one f*cking truly sick individual.

As someone has already posted, anyone caught in or around the ground with this filth should be banned from the club with immediate effect..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Disgraceful on 21:50 - Oct 25 with 2097 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 21:35 - Oct 25 by jacks777

I’m still waiting for you to provide one bit of evidence to prove it was a Swans fan responsible for the picture ? 😂

I've already given it to you plantlife. And that is motivation. No one other than some sick Swans fan would be motivated enough to print something like that. Surely your wife would be able to explain this to you being a top barrister and all. Now stop going around in circles with me good boy, as it's been fun playing with you up until now, and i'm sure you wouldn't like me to think your being a tedious tvvat on top of all your other obvious inadequacies.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 22:01]
Disgraceful on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 2084 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful on 21:50 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I've already given it to you plantlife. And that is motivation. No one other than some sick Swans fan would be motivated enough to print something like that. Surely your wife would be able to explain this to you being a top barrister and all. Now stop going around in circles with me good boy, as it's been fun playing with you up until now, and i'm sure you wouldn't like me to think your being a tedious tvvat on top of all your other obvious inadequacies.

motivated enough to print something like that........
we'll probably never know but i'd never put anything past those up the road with their history ,sick they are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disgraceful on 22:04 - Oct 25 with 2043 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 21:50 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I’m sure your grandchildren will explain to you , that you are talking shite.
Not one bit of evidence 😂
Disgraceful on 22:30 - Oct 25 with 1952 viewsJack123

Anyone got a direct link to where Casual Mind got this off? Look's to me as if there is none.

libera nos a malo

Disgraceful on 22:35 - Oct 25 with 1918 viewslonglostjack

Disgraceful on 22:30 - Oct 25 by Jack123

Anyone got a direct link to where Casual Mind got this off? Look's to me as if there is none.

God don’t you hate social media sometimes.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disgraceful on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 1913 viewsMJC

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=210523
Disgraceful on 22:39 - Oct 25 with 1895 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 22:04 - Oct 25 by jacks777

I’m sure your grandchildren will explain to you , that you are talking shite.
Not one bit of evidence 😂

Motivation = evidence. Ask your wife! Or were you lying and she's not a barrister at all? Personally speaking, i find it hard to believe anyone would marry you at all, let alone an obvious intellectual person such as barrister! C'mon admit it, you're telling massive porkies aren't you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024