Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry's decisions tonight 19:51 - Feb 27 with 4353 viewsMrSwerve

What are your thoughts on Garry's starting lineup and subs tonight? Questionable I would say...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:54 - Feb 27 with 2568 viewsunion_jack

Made with more than an eye on Sunday. And rightly so IMO.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:56 - Feb 27 with 2545 viewsDr_Winston

The side he put out could have won. At the moment we don't have the squad depth to avoid having to use players like Tiendalli and Emnes.

Not sure he got his subs right, but no sense in nitpicking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:56 - Feb 27 with 2530 viewsBonjour

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:56 - Feb 27 by Dr_Winston

The side he put out could have won. At the moment we don't have the squad depth to avoid having to use players like Tiendalli and Emnes.

Got it wrong.

Sunday is huge for him and us.
Garry's decisions tonight on 19:58 - Feb 27 with 2499 viewsSgorioFruit

He didnt get his subs right, and the starting line up indicates what is really important to us all.
Which for me staying in the premier league is more important.
Well done Garry and the boys. Done us all proud.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:59 - Feb 27 with 2477 viewsangryjack

should never have taken emnes off when we had them on back foot and to cap it off their second goal came from not tracking our runner down their right our left when emnes was up and down doing great job
Garry's decisions tonight on 19:59 - Feb 27 with 2475 viewsDr_Winston

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:56 - Feb 27 by Bonjour

Got it wrong.

Sunday is huge for him and us.

Should have a fit Leon and Shelvey in the engine room. Routledge and Dyer only half a game each tonight.

Let's be honest, if we can't beat Palace then maybe we deserve to be where we are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:01 - Feb 27 with 2450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emness played well, Tiendalli not so well. We were undone by a piece of good Napoli fortune tonight so I'm not sure if picking the bones over selections and subs which the schedule we've had. We deserved to win the tie and pre Monk who would have said we 'd have regained the form of the last 6 or so games? We've been massively impressive against every side we've played, and to dominate a top 3 Italian side to boot. Glass three quarters full here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:01 - Feb 27 with 2427 viewsCaptain

I had no problems with our starting lineup, clearly with an eye on Sunday. I thought Routs for Dyer was ineffective and Taylor for Emnes didn't really do much for me either.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Login to get fewer ads

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:04 - Feb 27 with 2386 viewsmax936

Emnes had a great game, he give us an outlet and was dangerous, which we lost when he went off, although he probably should have scored with his chance, Pabs tired as did JDG both had a good game though, Tiendalli should have looked across the line before leaving Insigne go, he shouldn't have anyhow, but Ben was away with the fairies as well though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:06 - Feb 27 with 2354 viewswhatthekevsaw

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:59 - Feb 27 by angryjack

should never have taken emnes off when we had them on back foot and to cap it off their second goal came from not tracking our runner down their right our left when emnes was up and down doing great job

Watching on TV it looked as if Emnes had a groin strain. Perhaps that's why he was taken off and no other reason
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:08 - Feb 27 with 2324 viewsLiam12345

fantastic best decisions ever made by a manager!

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:08 - Feb 27 with 2324 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can't believe what I'm reading on here tonight.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:17 - Feb 27 with 2220 viewsKingBony

Why does there always have to be someone to blame?

We could have won the game, second goal was so lucky. We kept that £35 million pound striker quiet for two games, he scored because of a lucky deflection. Third insignificant and undeserved.

I cannot be more proud of the lads tonight 100% effort and commitment from all of them.

Despite what the resident Danes are spouting about how this game would have gone under Laudrup, I'll tell you how it would have gone shall I?? A 4-0 drubbing because the mentality was all wrong under ML for a long time.

People having a pop at Monk have a word with yourselves FFS!

We've not had one bad performance yet. The results will come and take care of themselves. The only reason subs are being called into question is because we lost. Nothing wrong with the subs, they all added something to the gave.

The last 10 minutes they gave everything.

Find something worthy of moaning at... Pathetic!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 2186 viewsNOTRAC

I'm sorry to say this considering we have played so well in the last three games, but we are now out of two cup competitions,dropped three points in the league ,and not once in those three games have we played our best side
This so called squad rotation is a huge load of crap ,and has caused us all our problems this year.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 2179 viewssnork44

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:08 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Can't believe what I'm reading on here tonight.

Innit, good grief you would have thought we just lost to Newport County reserves! The boys did brilliantly, only a bad ricochet off Ben and the third conceded when we where looking for the equalizer. Tiendalli and Emmnes played stormers, but according to the usual suspects on here, you would think those two were responsible for a 10-0 defeat. Some of the idiots on here need to have a reality check on times!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:21 - Feb 27 with 2159 viewsNogginthenog

Was a tremendous effort by everyone on and off the pitch. A lucky break gave them the second goal but that happens. Proud to be a Swan and safe journey to all on their way home from a terrific adventure.
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:22 - Feb 27 with 2135 viewsBonjour

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:17 - Feb 27 by KingBony

We could have won the game, second goal was so lucky. We kept that £35 million pound striker quiet for two games, he scored because of a lucky deflection. Third insignificant and undeserved.

I cannot be more proud of the lads tonight 100% effort and commitment from all of them.

Despite what the resident Danes are spouting about how this game would have gone under Laudrup, I'll tell you how it would have gone shall I?? A 4-0 drubbing because the mentality was all wrong under ML for a long time.

We've not had one bad performance yet. The results will come and take care of themselves. The only reason subs are being called into question is because we lost. Nothing wrong with the subs, they all added something to the gave.

There doesn't have to be. But sometimes there is. There are a few people that made mistakes tonight, some you can excuse, some not.

Most were predicted by us lot on here which is frankly alarming!
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:23 - Feb 27 with 2134 viewsApeShit

I don't see the point in playing a full strength side in the first leg, getting a 0-0 draw and then playing a weakened side in the 2nd leg???
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:24 - Feb 27 with 2115 viewsymaohyd

Great post. Spot on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:25 - Feb 27 with 2111 viewsLeonisGod

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:59 - Feb 27 by angryjack

It looked like Emnes was tiring, but agree that he was doing a great job. Tayls certainly did no better. Emnes has been far better than some of our summer signings, but for some reason people don't see it. Weird. I think he'll be a very useful addition during our run in.
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:25 - Feb 27 with 2101 viewsNatterjack

I thought Monk got all of his decisions right tonight. Their 2nd goal was pure bad luck and from then on in it was a case of us pushing for the winner - 3rd goal was inevitable one way or another, sadly it went against us.

Tiendalli was poor 1st half, but I thought he improved as the game went on (and that is coming from one of his biggest critics). Superb late header that would've gone in 2ft either side of where it went.

Bony was unplayable when we were dictating the game. I bet Pullis was shitting himself in the studio!

Heroic display by all - now feet up and rest for Sunday
Garry's decisions tonight on 20:27 - Feb 27 with 2060 viewstherealme

Completely agree.

Fook me we should have scored 5-6 over the two legs!

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:27 - Feb 27 with 2052 viewsNOTRAC

Oh for a Leon Briton to have gone on in the second half when it was 1-1.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:28 - Feb 27 with 2049 viewsmax936

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:25 - Feb 27 by Natterjack

I thought Monk got all of his decisions right tonight. Their 2nd goal was pure bad luck and from then on in it was a case of us pushing for the winner - 3rd goal was inevitable one way or another, sadly it went against us.

Tiendalli was poor 1st half, but I thought he improved as the game went on (and that is coming from one of his biggest critics). Superb late header that would've gone in 2ft either side of where it went.

Bony was unplayable when we were dictating the game. I bet Pullis was shitting himself in the studio!

Heroic display by all - now feet up and rest for Sunday

Agree with all that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:30 - Feb 27 with 2008 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:20 - Feb 27 by NOTRAC

I'm sorry to say this considering we have played so well in the last three games, but we are now out of two cup competitions,dropped three points in the league ,and not once in those three games have we played our best side
This so called squad rotation is a huge load of crap ,and has caused us all our problems this year.

The problems there stem from Michael "small squad" Laudrup. And we can't play our best side, Michu is still injured

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024