Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry's decisions tonight 19:51 - Feb 27 with 4354 viewsMrSwerve

What are your thoughts on Garry's starting lineup and subs tonight? Questionable I would say...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:50 - Feb 28 with 519 viewsQuakerJack

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:49 - Feb 28 by 3swan

Is Rangel still getting over his injury?

You'd have been lonely in Frankfurt the rest would be in Porto

Did they turn it around? I saw it at HT but was too down/drunk to check the rest of the results after the game.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:51 - Feb 28 with 519 views3swan

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:49 - Feb 28 by yescomeon

My thoughts exactly.

Very true. Who knows if Garry will continue what he's given us, but for now much more positive
Garry's decisions tonight on 09:51 - Feb 28 with 517 views3swan

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:50 - Feb 28 by QuakerJack

Did they turn it around? I saw it at HT but was too down/drunk to check the rest of the results after the game.

3-3 draw
Garry's decisions tonight on 09:55 - Feb 28 with 506 viewsQuakerJack

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:51 - Feb 28 by 3swan

3-3 draw

ah right.... oh well, not going to either anyway

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:58 - Feb 28 with 499 views3swan

Garry's decisions tonight on 09:55 - Feb 28 by QuakerJack

ah right.... oh well, not going to either anyway

This season.

We can do it again.

11 big games coming up, Palace is very hard so soon after last night but the rest are spread out where good preparation and training should see us stay up
Garry's decisions tonight on 10:00 - Feb 28 with 491 views1jack

Garry's decisions tonight on 19:54 - Feb 27 by union_jack

Made with more than an eye on Sunday. And rightly so IMO.

This.
Garry's decisions tonight on 10:07 - Feb 28 with 475 viewsymaohyd

Garry's decisions tonight on 20:01 - Feb 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Emness played well, Tiendalli not so well. We were undone by a piece of good Napoli fortune tonight so I'm not sure if picking the bones over selections and subs which the schedule we've had. We deserved to win the tie and pre Monk who would have said we 'd have regained the form of the last 6 or so games? We've been massively impressive against every side we've played, and to dominate a top 3 Italian side to boot. Glass three quarters full here

A pint full of the amber nectar from me.

We have a board who love the club and many of whom have supported the club since their teens, a manager who has given everything for the club since L2, a captain who continues to give everything for the club and has been with us since L1, club legends like Leon, Dyer, Angel who have been with the club since L2/1 and a style of play that all at the club are proficient in.

OR

We could be owned by a despot dictator, who changed our colours, be managed by someone straight from the Norwegian league who is trying to get hoof ball players, play the 'Swansea Way' and have a squad of players who have little history with the club. And if as fans we upset our dictator, he may walk away which may well see our club go out of business!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024