Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor-Richards? 07:52 - Aug 17 with 9930 viewsHammersmithR

Watched him closely last night. You can see why managers haven’t fancied him. At fault for the goal but constantly dispossessed. Slow in tracking back. Doesn’t work hard enough. How on earth is he on a 3 year contract plus we must have paid something like 400k for him. Very disappointed because if Chair or any of the attacking players leave he will have to step up.
Taylor-Richards? on 19:24 - Aug 17 with 1183 viewsnumptydumpty

Taylor-Richards? on 15:51 - Aug 17 by kensalriser

Richards is fulfilling the vitally important hate-figure position in our squad. That's one positive.

Yes we do have a large percentage of fans that love to hate.

Not great but hey ho !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Taylor-Richards? on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 1022 viewscolinallcars

Taylor-Richards? on 19:03 - Aug 17 by numptydumpty

Poor old Dave Clements ended his life so sad to say, people suffering with their mental health has always been around. Old timers or not.

Some players have admitted, Tony Adams was one that he went onto the pitch half cut.

Stan used to have a fag in the changing room and Clough gave his team a shot of Whisky at half time.The standards of fitness and nutrition were different then.

Hence why games ended up wide open at ends of them due to lack of stamina in several players.

First game I saw was 1980 so not sure if that counts as old timer for you but really can't compare eras. So many other factors in play.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 19:25]

Fair comment.
Taylor-Richards? on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 1016 viewsstinkydad

Richards is fulfilling the vitally important hate-figure position in our squad. That's one positive.

I thought that was Dozzell. Is he good now?

It used to be Kakay I think. Is HE good now too?

I'm confused.
Taylor-Richards? on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 975 viewsbaz_qpr

I suspect that coming back to the Shepherds Bush area was probably the worst thing this kid could have done. Career has been on a downward trajectory Man City to Brighton to QPR then the personal issues. He could probably do with a loan to be as far away as possible overseas maybe to get his career back on track focuses on that rather than mates "cool" haircuts etc before its los.t
Taylor-Richards? on 22:55 - Aug 17 with 822 viewscaliforniahoop

Oh yes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024