Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. 17:36 - Jun 6 with 11065 viewsqpr_1968

a thread we can all get on together, all qpr, what else can go wrong.
just a bit of fun.

born armistice day 1958, 61 yo.
never missed a year going to watch my beloved qpr since 1968.

i'm back to work 2 weeks time so one more week of boring you lot with my posts after a 12 week lock down.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:43 - Jun 7 with 1609 viewscolinallcars

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:22 - Jun 7 by Boston

Dyslexia is it?

Good film on telly today...Dial M For Dyslexia.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 1494 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:43 - Jun 7 by colinallcars

Good film on telly today...Dial M For Dyslexia.

You don't watch television.
🤷‍♂️

To the extent you asked someone to do it for you the other day.

To my mind one of the strangest posts ever...
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 15:47]
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:10 - Jun 7 with 1464 viewsRebalhoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:54 - Jun 6 by Boston

How dare you ask a lady of a certain vintage her age! But while we’re on the subject, it’s my birthday on the 10th and I’m due a decent present.

Mine is on the 9th,so I get first dibs on the pressies...
59 but feeling older
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:15 - Jun 7 with 1455 viewsRangersw12

I'm 37 don't really feel that much different than I did when I was early 20's

Although last couple of years have been tough for us as a family but fingers crossed things are on the up and we complete buying our first house on Friday
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:25 - Jun 7 with 1441 viewsPunteR

44 last week. Had a bit of a midlife crisis and became a DJ couple of years ago.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:35 - Jun 7 with 1427 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:25 - Jun 7 by PunteR

44 last week. Had a bit of a midlife crisis and became a DJ couple of years ago.

we'd noticed

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:35 - Jun 7 with 1430 viewsOldPedro

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:10 - Jun 6 by DWQPR

54 now. Discovered the gym three years ago, gave up alcohol two years ago, never felt fitter in my life. Work out five times a week, had a health assessment a few months back which indicated my metabolic age was 39!

Brian, embrace the 50’s it’s a great time of your life. It’s like being young again but with wisdom.

I'm in my early 50's - try to keep fairly fit mainly by walking and playing football with my teenagers. Main difference I find now from when I was younger, is that everything aches for longer and it takes longer to recover from any exercise.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:46 - Jun 7 with 1409 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:10 - Jun 7 by Rebalhoop

Mine is on the 9th,so I get first dibs on the pressies...
59 but feeling older

Same age, same birthday as Joe McBride. But you're not the Harlesden legend, he's never even heard of the word 'dibs'.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:10 - Jun 7 with 1383 viewsPunteR

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:35 - Jun 7 by Boston

we'd noticed

Haha.. Was it that obvious?. One minute i was posting youtube links on here the next im broadcasting via DAB. Escalated quickly..lol
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 17:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:20 - Jun 7 with 1371 viewsHayesender

50 in January. Mind of a child, body of an 80 year old

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:50 - Jun 7 with 1342 viewscolinallcars

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 15:44 - Jun 7 by izlingtonhoop

You don't watch television.
🤷‍♂️

To the extent you asked someone to do it for you the other day.

To my mind one of the strangest posts ever...
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 15:47]

It was just a joke mate !
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:01 - Jun 7 with 1326 viewszicoshoops

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:07 - Jun 7 by wood_hoop

I can't be arsed going up and down more than once when in bed at night...... so looks like I'm one of the 'old gits' just passed my 64th year.

Great Ad, sung by Elvis Costello's dad.

I'm old enough to remember where I was when JFK was shot.
Also Trolley Buses running along the Edgware rd.

The Youth of today?
Give 'em a leg to stand on and they'll kick you up the a"se with it.

Bah
Humbug

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:15 - Jun 7 with 1291 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:50 - Jun 7 by colinallcars

It was just a joke mate !

oh,

well that kinda explains it
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:43 - Jun 7 with 1231 viewsHooparoo

I’ll be 55 in a few weeks - about to enter a whole new statistical bracket. Been following the Rs since I was 8. I must be crazy 😜

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:24 - Jun 7 with 1198 viewslightwaterhoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:34 - Jun 6 by CiderwithRsie

Better not start a Name of First Pet thread, then.

A lovely ginger cat called Rodney in 1967.My dad chose the name I was 6.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:30 - Jun 7 with 1196 viewsMonahoop

Two score and nineteen. Oh to be 19 again!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:38 - Jun 7 with 1143 viewsQPR_Jim

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:15 - Jun 7 by Rangersw12

I'm 37 don't really feel that much different than I did when I was early 20's

Although last couple of years have been tough for us as a family but fingers crossed things are on the up and we complete buying our first house on Friday

34 myself, but feel early 20's too, I like to think that never changes.

Hope your house purchase goes well on Friday.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:13 - Jun 7 with 1121 viewswombat

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:55 - Jun 6 by Juzzie

I’m closer to 50 than to 55.

Still feel mid twenties.

54. In a few weeks time
Until recently always thought of being an 18 year old still but life’s taken it’s toll in the last couple of years

Feel about 80 today

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:20 - Jun 7 with 1110 viewsHooparoo

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:13 - Jun 7 by wombat

54. In a few weeks time
Until recently always thought of being an 18 year old still but life’s taken it’s toll in the last couple of years

Feel about 80 today

You ok mate? I know you’ve had some challenges in the last few years. Look after yourself.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:23 - Jun 7 with 1102 viewsgobbles

And those threads about your favourite 4-number combinations!
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:33 - Jun 7 with 1087 viewssmegma

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 00:19 - Jun 8 with 1075 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 16:25 - Jun 7 by PunteR

And very grateful we are you did mate.
Well, certainly us Frankie boys.

This old boy is 56
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 0:21]
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:46 - Jun 8 with 1050 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:33 - Jun 7 by smegma

No, you got this wrong mate, it’s an age not weight thread.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 13:49 - Jun 8 with 969 viewsAddinall

83 on the 12th.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 14:40 - Jun 8 with 935 viewsW7Ranger

I was born just before this pre-season friendly...

I wonder how that following season panned out...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024