Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. 17:36 - Jun 6 with 11057 viewsqpr_1968

a thread we can all get on together, all qpr, what else can go wrong.
just a bit of fun.

born armistice day 1958, 61 yo.
never missed a year going to watch my beloved qpr since 1968.

i'm back to work 2 weeks time so one more week of boring you lot with my posts after a 12 week lock down.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:06 - Jun 6 with 1741 viewsRangersDave

55 but going on 80

wouldnt want to be young again to be fair.

Deffo an 'old git'

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:07 - Jun 6 with 1735 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:06 - Jun 6 by RangersDave

55 but going on 80

wouldnt want to be young again to be fair.

Deffo an 'old git'

classic

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:18 - Jun 6 with 1696 viewsessextaxiboy

I am 60 in a few weeks .

Looking forward to seniors price on my ST and on the golf course .
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:20 - Jun 6 with 1689 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:18 - Jun 6 by essextaxiboy

I am 60 in a few weeks .

Looking forward to seniors price on my ST and on the golf course .

don't forget your oyster card.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:24 - Jun 6 with 1677 viewsessextaxiboy

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:20 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

Not here in Essex , its State Pension age here .. 66 for me .

I can get an over 60 railcard for away games tho
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:27 - Jun 6 with 1665 viewsstowmarketrange

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:24 - Jun 6 by essextaxiboy

Not here in Essex , its State Pension age here .. 66 for me .

I can get an over 60 railcard for away games tho

Me too with the railcard.I can’t believe we have to wait until we retire to get a bus pass up here.Although there isn’t many buses to catch where I am.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:30 - Jun 6 with 1654 viewsStanisgod

65 in three weeks, there's seems to be an inordinate amount of sixty somethings on here.
Second childhood beckons.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:00 - Jun 6 with 1615 viewsloftboy

53 in age 16 in maturity!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:22 - Jun 6 with 1583 viewsenfieldargh

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:00 - Jun 6 by loftboy

53 in age 16 in maturity!!

I think I'm 63 tbh I stopped counting at 25

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 21:54 - Jun 6 with 1558 viewsjeffranger

A young 69 & 60years down Loftus Rd
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:13 - Jun 6 with 1532 viewskingo

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:07 - Jun 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Age is but a number

Some days it's 10 others 25 and some, not on the lottery ticket... and written in roman numerals

“I am not a number,
I am a free man“

That dates me

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:22 - Jun 6 with 1505 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:13 - Jun 6 by kingo

“I am not a number,
I am a free man“

That dates me

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:35 - Jun 6 with 1473 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 20:20 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

The world is his 'lobster'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:40 - Jun 6 with 1463 viewskingo

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:22 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

I was in 1963 😁

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:10 - Jun 6 with 1441 viewsDWQPR

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 22:40 - Jun 6 by kingo

I was in 1963 😁

54 now. Discovered the gym three years ago, gave up alcohol two years ago, never felt fitter in my life. Work out five times a week, had a health assessment a few months back which indicated my metabolic age was 39!

Brian, embrace the 50’s it’s a great time of your life. It’s like being young again but with wisdom.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:13 - Jun 6 with 1428 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:10 - Jun 6 by DWQPR

54 now. Discovered the gym three years ago, gave up alcohol two years ago, never felt fitter in my life. Work out five times a week, had a health assessment a few months back which indicated my metabolic age was 39!

Brian, embrace the 50’s it’s a great time of your life. It’s like being young again but with wisdom.

Well done! That's excellent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:18 - Jun 6 with 1420 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:13 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Well done! That's excellent.

Come on Brian. Show a bit of Enthusiasm

44 btw
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 23:18]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:34 - Jun 6 with 1386 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:10 - Jun 6 by DWQPR

Can I get your viagara prescription?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 23:59 - Jun 6 with 1357 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am 41 in Hexadecimal.

The grass is always greener.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:13 - Jun 7 with 1317 viewsLythamR

58 but nobody believes me
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:18 - Jun 7 with 1314 viewsVancouverHoop

72 next Thursday.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:22 - Jun 7 with 1303 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:13 - Jun 7 by LythamR

58 but nobody believes me

Dyslexia is it?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 01:25 - Jun 7 with 1302 viewsVancouverHoop

On my fiftieth I was feeling pretty sparky. I'd had a long conversation with a good friend about how we were both looking and feeling pretty good.

Next morning I went to the local market it buy a loaf of bread. The young lady behind the counter, who was all of 20, said, "It's Thursday would you like seniors' discount?" All my illusions and expectations lay in fragments at my feet.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:07 - Jun 7 with 1217 viewswood_hoop

I can't be arsed going up and down more than once when in bed at night...... so looks like I'm one of the 'old gits' just passed my 64th year.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:37 - Jun 7 with 1170 viewsqprxtc

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 08:07 - Jun 7 by wood_hoop

I can't be arsed going up and down more than once when in bed at night...... so looks like I'm one of the 'old gits' just passed my 64th year.

Another day closer to my last post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024