Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump vs Twitter 21:39 - May 28 with 19562 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/28/technology/trump-twitter-fact-check.html?acti

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52821304
[Post edited 28 May 2020 21:44]
Trump vs Twitter on 18:41 - Jun 3 with 2315 viewsRanger_Things

Barely.
I've seen rowdier hen parties.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 21:37]
Trump vs Twitter on 20:34 - Jun 3 with 2236 viewseasthertsr

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the church for a photo-op!
Trump vs Twitter on 10:06 - Jun 4 with 2081 views2Thomas2Bowles

I do wish there were more protests against violence, knife and gun crime in London

Another child shot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52915785

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump vs Twitter on 06:35 - Jun 5 with 1948 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Two more Nationwide polls today show Biden at +3 and +6, with polling over two weeks prior, so including some polling done in the last week.

The previous three polls had seen a surge to an average of +8.4. As these polls barely overlapped with recent events, there would have been many hoping with some justification that the lead would have increased, not decreased.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump vs Twitter on 06:59 - Jun 5 with 1926 viewsdistortR

Trump vs Twitter on 06:35 - Jun 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Two more Nationwide polls today show Biden at +3 and +6, with polling over two weeks prior, so including some polling done in the last week.

The previous three polls had seen a surge to an average of +8.4. As these polls barely overlapped with recent events, there would have been many hoping with some justification that the lead would have increased, not decreased.

Biden or Trump.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Trump vs Twitter on 07:10 - Jun 5 with 1919 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump vs Twitter on 06:59 - Jun 5 by distortR

Biden or Trump.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

I know....

But I'd nearly vote for Mourinho instead of Tr.....

I'll come back to you on that...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump vs Twitter on 16:52 - Jun 5 with 1783 viewsRanger_Things

He said some terrible, terrible sht again today but I have to give Trump props. He managed to sell 13.3% unemployment as a huge win, even though it's the 2nd highest since records began and tens of millions are claiming benefits from the state.

That's some fcking Yoda level Jedi mind trickery right there.
Trump vs Twitter on 17:04 - Jun 5 with 1750 viewsBoston

Trump vs Twitter on 16:52 - Jun 5 by Ranger_Things

He said some terrible, terrible sht again today but I have to give Trump props. He managed to sell 13.3% unemployment as a huge win, even though it's the 2nd highest since records began and tens of millions are claiming benefits from the state.

That's some fcking Yoda level Jedi mind trickery right there.

It’s because the predictions were for another large jump in unemployment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump vs Twitter on 20:28 - Jun 5 with 1645 viewsHooparoo

Trump vs Twitter on 06:59 - Jun 5 by distortR

Biden or Trump.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

I still find it hard to believe that in a country of 300 million people, Trump and Biden are the best they can come up with to run the joint. Thought the same last time too. Some choice 🙄

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump vs Twitter on 20:35 - Jun 5 with 1633 viewsMiss_Terraces

Trump vs Twitter on 20:28 - Jun 5 by Hooparoo

I still find it hard to believe that in a country of 300 million people, Trump and Biden are the best they can come up with to run the joint. Thought the same last time too. Some choice 🙄

Not much better here.
Things won't change while we have republicans, democrats, tories, labour etc choosing the people we are allowed to vote for

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Trump vs Twitter on 20:46 - Jun 5 with 1615 viewsHooparoo

Trump vs Twitter on 20:35 - Jun 5 by Miss_Terraces

Not much better here.
Things won't change while we have republicans, democrats, tories, labour etc choosing the people we are allowed to vote for

We have compulsory voting here so our national political conversations and election campaigns tend to be broader as you need to cover the whole spectrum of society to get elected. Leader of the winning party then quite rightly can claim a mandate from the majority of all voters

Trump vs Twitter on 14:45 - Jun 6 with 1480 viewsDiscodroids

Trump vs Twitter on 15:34 - Jun 2 by paulparker

Give me Eze is lazy , Kane is sh1t ,and grant hall is never captain material
Over Dominic Cummings, Owen Jones and Pie charts of PPE , any day of the week

Leave it out steve, F uck Hall's shin splints.. i need the Henderson Barometer for fiscal exponential growth for papua new guinea before close of business today .

A Number One.

Trump vs Twitter on 10:43 - Jun 7 with 2272 viewsdistortR

yeah, but............

Just brilliant!
Trump vs Twitter on 20:13 - Jun 7 with 2126 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Agreed the fact that 2 old men is the best available and both with questionable mental cognitive issues does not bode well.However lets forget about that for a moment .
This is going on EVERY weekend in the summer here and 2 weeks ago before the insanity kicked off a 5 year old girl was shot dead on her porch.An innocent life starting out snuffed out with no reaction or protests just a sad reality of gun violence unchecked in Chicago.It will be up around 500 dead and thousands shot by October Which President will eliminate that none I expect.I know I am not bringing "the fun "and political issues in America are grating on posters but this could arrive in England just without the guns thankfully

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omars-gop-challenger-chicago-gun-violence
Trump vs Twitter on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 2088 viewsHooparoo

Trump vs Twitter on 10:43 - Jun 7 by distortR

yeah, but............

Just brilliant!

Ah, the ever quotable Bob Katter. Thankfully he’s never going to be our Prime Minister. Crazy as a sh!thouse rat. 😬

Trump vs Twitter on 21:50 - Jun 7 with 2016 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

None better:

Trump vs Twitter on 22:05 - Jun 7 with 1988 viewsMiss_Terraces

Trump vs Twitter on 20:13 - Jun 7 by CLAREMAN1995

Agreed the fact that 2 old men is the best available and both with questionable mental cognitive issues does not bode well.However lets forget about that for a moment .
This is going on EVERY weekend in the summer here and 2 weeks ago before the insanity kicked off a 5 year old girl was shot dead on her porch.An innocent life starting out snuffed out with no reaction or protests just a sad reality of gun violence unchecked in Chicago.It will be up around 500 dead and thousands shot by October Which President will eliminate that none I expect.I know I am not bringing "the fun "and political issues in America are grating on posters but this could arrive in England just without the guns thankfully

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omars-gop-challenger-chicago-gun-violence

You made some fair points but you hurt your argument by using a fox news article. Most people on here won't take anything from that outlet seriously. I'm sure there's a similar article by another outlet that would be viewed with more respect.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Trump vs Twitter on 12:22 - Jun 8 with 1840 viewsTacticalR

Where Bunker Boy is getting his private army:

Air hostess clique

Trump vs Twitter on 13:32 - Jun 8 with 1765 viewsEsox_Lucius

Trump vs Twitter on 12:22 - Jun 8 by TacticalR

From www.hillbillieswithalltheirownteeth.com
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 10:58]

The grass is always greener.

Trump vs Twitter on 13:53 - Jun 8 with 1739 viewstraininvain

Trump vs Twitter on 12:22 - Jun 8 by TacticalR

Feels very authoritarian. I wonder how this will go down in the US as people are quite fond of their civil liberties!
Trump vs Twitter on 07:27 - Jun 9 with 1599 viewstraininvain

Can’t say I’m surprised: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-republican-allegations-antifa-protest-viol
Trump vs Twitter on 11:04 - Jun 9 with 1457 viewsEsox_Lucius

Trump vs Twitter on 13:53 - Jun 8 by traininvain

Feels very authoritarian. I wonder how this will go down in the US as people are quite fond of their civil liberties!

The grass is always greener.

Trump vs Twitter on 17:06 - Jun 9 with 1332 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on the money again. Old dude is clearly Antifa or Obama in whiteface. Bet all the blood was fake too.

Trump vs Twitter on 17:54 - Jun 9 with 1277 viewstraininvain

Trump vs Twitter on 17:06 - Jun 9 by Ranger_Things

Trump on the money again. Old dude is clearly Antifa or Obama in whiteface. Bet all the blood was fake too.

Trump’s completely losing the plot. I was fairly sure he’d win re-election up until a couple of weeks ago. I’m now starting to think it’s Biden’s to lose.

This might play well to Trump’s core base but surely it’s off-putting to the majority of people as it comes across as increasingly erratic behaviour at a time when strong leadership is needed.
Trump vs Twitter on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 1264 viewsstowmarketrange

Trump vs Twitter on 17:54 - Jun 9 by traininvain

Trump’s completely losing the plot. I was fairly sure he’d win re-election up until a couple of weeks ago. I’m now starting to think it’s Biden’s to lose.

This might play well to Trump’s core base but surely it’s off-putting to the majority of people as it comes across as increasingly erratic behaviour at a time when strong leadership is needed.

I thought the same.I thought he’d just about have enough idiots on board to see him over the line,but I think his comment that George floyd would be looking down smiling at the employment figures has cooked his goose.
Unless the American voters have a even shorter memory than us brits do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024