Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump vs Twitter 21:39 - May 28 with 19555 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/28/technology/trump-twitter-fact-check.html?acti

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52821304
[Post edited 28 May 2020 21:44]
Trump vs Twitter on 18:57 - May 31 with 1641 viewsflynnbo

And Boogaloo.

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Virus-restrictions-fuel-anti-government-boogalo

[Post edited 31 May 2020 18:58]
Trump vs Twitter on 19:07 - May 31 with 1601 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

What's wrong in being violent against Fascists?
Trump vs Twitter on 19:08 - May 31 with 1596 viewsRanger_Things

Trump vs Twitter on 18:20 - May 31 by flynnbo

President Donald Trump tweeted that he was designating Antifa as a terrorist organization.

Every tinpot dictator needs an imaginary foe.
Trump vs Twitter on 19:11 - May 31 with 1592 viewsJimmyR

Trump vs Twitter on 16:57 - May 31 by CLAREMAN1995

So basically you hope the elected President of the USA gets dragged out of the White house and killed that is pretty pathetic to be honest .
George Floyd had major health issues and had multiple drugs in his system plus he was complaining of being short of breath before the confrontation .Also that neck hold is actually a legal police tactic in Minnesota so technically the take down was not against their policies .However the cold heartless attitude of the officer now arrested and charged is inexcusable and he will face the jury soon.
As for the protests nobody has any problem with peaceful marches but its only a cover for the rioting and looting that follows as soon as darkness falls or in the LA case broad daylight .Nothing destroys sympathy for a legitimate cause like vandalism ,burning and looting stores in neighborhoods where they are needed the most .
ANTIFA (left radical terrorist's)have one goal to destroy the USA as we know it and use social justice causes like this one to blend in then unleash hell .
Far Right white Supremacist's have the same agenda but normally march and protest legally with proper permits and in daylight .However they are suspected or being instigators in many cities this week.
The truth will come out when the authorities release the arrest information .
Hopefully tonight will be calmer and everybody can come together and end this carnage

Wow, where to even start? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.
The left and the right want to destroy the USA as we know it and have the same agenda? If they had the same agenda they would be one in the same.
I’m sure equality would feel like oppression if you have always been privileged.
Vandalism ,burning and looting stores - doesn’t even come close to having your loved ones murdered by the authorities or a lifetime of inequality/systemic racism

Your attempt to discredit and justify George Floyd’s murder is pretty disgusting. Consistently saying more and more outrageous and provocative things then justifying them with vague conspiracy theories and sweeping generalisations is straight out the trump play book — well done for keeping America great! I’m glad you have all those rules/checks and balances in the land of the free, they appear to be working out really well for you and America
Are you a Chelsea fan?
[Post edited 31 May 2020 19:12]
Trump vs Twitter on 19:31 - May 31 with 1556 viewsdistortR

Nobody has a problem with peaceful marches because, unfortunately, they are not threatening enough to the powers that be to warrant change.

The copper was arrested for murder after it kicked off. If there was no sign of trouble, would they have charged him?
Trump vs Twitter on 19:34 - May 31 with 1553 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 19:31 - May 31 by distortR

Nobody has a problem with peaceful marches because, unfortunately, they are not threatening enough to the powers that be to warrant change.

The copper was arrested for murder after it kicked off. If there was no sign of trouble, would they have charged him?

This isn't true.

They have murdered people at Peaceful marches too. They didn't even like people kneeling at the football.

Being sarky of course, I completely get your point.
Trump vs Twitter on 19:39 - May 31 with 1541 viewsJimmyR

Trump vs Twitter on 19:34 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

This isn't true.

They have murdered people at Peaceful marches too. They didn't even like people kneeling at the football.

Being sarky of course, I completely get your point.

Haha...Good point!

Kneeling at the football didn't work either and pretty was unpopular i think
Trump vs Twitter on 19:47 - May 31 with 1525 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 19:39 - May 31 by JimmyR

Haha...Good point!

Kneeling at the football didn't work either and pretty was unpopular i think

Stonewall Riots
Easter Rising
Arab Spring
Suffragette Movement

Sometimes violence and destruction is the only way to get change. I hope justice is served and everyone comes home to their families safe.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 19:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Trump vs Twitter on 19:51 - May 31 with 1515 viewskensalriser

Trump vs Twitter on 16:57 - May 31 by CLAREMAN1995

So basically you hope the elected President of the USA gets dragged out of the White house and killed that is pretty pathetic to be honest .
George Floyd had major health issues and had multiple drugs in his system plus he was complaining of being short of breath before the confrontation .Also that neck hold is actually a legal police tactic in Minnesota so technically the take down was not against their policies .However the cold heartless attitude of the officer now arrested and charged is inexcusable and he will face the jury soon.
As for the protests nobody has any problem with peaceful marches but its only a cover for the rioting and looting that follows as soon as darkness falls or in the LA case broad daylight .Nothing destroys sympathy for a legitimate cause like vandalism ,burning and looting stores in neighborhoods where they are needed the most .
ANTIFA (left radical terrorist's)have one goal to destroy the USA as we know it and use social justice causes like this one to blend in then unleash hell .
Far Right white Supremacist's have the same agenda but normally march and protest legally with proper permits and in daylight .However they are suspected or being instigators in many cities this week.
The truth will come out when the authorities release the arrest information .
Hopefully tonight will be calmer and everybody can come together and end this carnage

What a load of gaslit wánk.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump vs Twitter on 19:55 - May 31 with 1501 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nowhere near answering my question.

Trump vs Twitter on 20:14 - May 31 with 1443 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

More deflection, and still no answer to my question.

Trump vs Twitter on 20:16 - May 31 with 1440 viewsTacticalR

Aren't we getting a bit off topic here? Is the problem really the fascists?

Or the murderous gang that kills people with impunity that Jimmy Dore describes in his video?

Air hostess clique

Trump vs Twitter on 20:19 - May 31 with 1433 viewsMatch82

Trump vs Twitter on 19:55 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nowhere near answering my question.

Bit of a slippery slope no?
Trump vs Twitter on 20:28 - May 31 with 1413 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 20:19 - May 31 by Match82

Bit of a slippery slope no?

In what way?
Trump vs Twitter on 20:30 - May 31 with 1401 viewsBucksRanger

Trump vs Twitter on 20:28 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

In what way?

Extreme violence as a means to an end.

Is that the kind of thing you would want taught at schools?
Trump vs Twitter on 20:32 - May 31 with 1391 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 20:16 - May 31 by TacticalR

Aren't we getting a bit off topic here? Is the problem really the fascists?

Or the murderous gang that kills people with impunity that Jimmy Dore describes in his video?

I’d describe them as Fascist:

Racially motivated ✅
Claims to be acting in interest of the ‘Nation‘ ✅
Property and Capital first ✅
Murderous and Violent ✅
Non Democratic ✅
Trump vs Twitter on 20:41 - May 31 with 1373 viewsMatch82

Trump vs Twitter on 20:28 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

In what way?

What fascists represent is abhorrent. But aside from the fact that that violent behaviour against fascists would only fuel the fire and incite more violence, where do you draw the line?

Is it anyone at the March? What about someone who got doesn't really believe in those beliefs but got dragged along? Or someone who was pressured into attending. Ok to be violent against them? What about someone who has fascist beliefs but doesn't act on them? Or someone who doesn't really believe in what they do but post online fascist comments "for a laugh"?

That's what I mean by slippery slope. I agree with you that it's a section of society which is out of control, feels empowered at the moment by world events and represents a global threat, I just believe violence is what they want as they feel it justifies their actions.
Trump vs Twitter on 20:53 - May 31 with 1345 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why should I answer your question before you answer mine? I haven’t made my views on Antifa known.

What avenues haven’t been exhausted? Petitions? Marches? Kneeling? All of those haven’t delivered anything for the people murdered in their hundreds. The ones you casually claimed aren’t as hard done by as whites earlier in the thread.

The reason I ask you in particular this question, is because quite frankly I suspect you are one but are either in denial or to cowardly to admit it.

A while ago you opined that successful nations were only successful because they were homogenous.

That is a fascist trope.

Here is a bust on a self declared fascists in Italy. Is ownership of high spec hardware and ordinance not the last resort?

You will never be able to show me a ‘far left‘ group that has equivalent violent intentions as these. The fight against ballistic missiles and death squads will have to be violent I’m afraid. Trade Unionists are being murdered in Colombia, kids are getting run over in the states, and National Action tried to behead an MP even after Joe Cox was murdered. Some (not all) of these cops are members of police only far right organisations. This is why Antififa are involved. There is no equivalence between the violence on the right and the violence on the left.

These are all cheeks on the same arse and need to be destroyed. You can not negotiate with a Tiger while your head is in it’s jaws I believe someone said once.

I’m incredibly sorry for innocent victims of this movement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48987723

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2909141.stm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/13/how-us-law-enforcement-is-failin

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/02/man-who-plotted-mps-avoids-retri

There are hundreds more examples but I challenge you to find a single example of extreme ‘far left’ violence on any of this scale.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 20:59]
Trump vs Twitter on 20:56 - May 31 with 2315 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 20:41 - May 31 by Match82

What fascists represent is abhorrent. But aside from the fact that that violent behaviour against fascists would only fuel the fire and incite more violence, where do you draw the line?

Is it anyone at the March? What about someone who got doesn't really believe in those beliefs but got dragged along? Or someone who was pressured into attending. Ok to be violent against them? What about someone who has fascist beliefs but doesn't act on them? Or someone who doesn't really believe in what they do but post online fascist comments "for a laugh"?

That's what I mean by slippery slope. I agree with you that it's a section of society which is out of control, feels empowered at the moment by world events and represents a global threat, I just believe violence is what they want as they feel it justifies their actions.

Sorry I missed your post, but the answer lies in the one above.
Trump vs Twitter on 21:04 - May 31 with 2281 views2Thomas2Bowles

Cough...

Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher.[4][5][6] After the USSR dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives was declassified and researchers were allowed to study it. This contained official records of 799,455 executions (1921—1953),[7] around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulag,[8][9] some 390,000[10] deaths during the dekulakization forced resettlement, and up to 400,000 deaths of persons deported during the 1940s[11] — with a total of about 3.3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[12] The deaths of at least 5.5 to 6.5 million[13] persons in the famine of 1932—33 are sometimes, but not always,[2][14] included with the victims of the Stalin era.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump vs Twitter on 21:08 - May 31 with 2283 viewsqprd

I’ve seen your posts and I’ve tried to let them go, but honestly, this is too much. Of all the takes I’ve seen, your takes have consistently been the worst

Your stats are actually wrong on a per capita basis. But even if we accept your stats as correct, you do realise that cops can exhibit their racism towards blacks people in ways other than killing them?

Instead of conjuring up some nonsensical tin hat theories about the media in which you miscite stats you don’t understand and make strawman arguments about Chinese people and native Americans, j suggest you take even the slightest amount of time to read about the institutionalised racism built into law enforcement and the us criminal justice system- Jim Crow laws, three strike laws, the effect of James q Wilson’s criminal justice policy in the 90s, prison industrial complex (see books like “worse than slavery”), crack cocaine v powder cocaine sentencing disparities, broken windows policing in the 70s and 80s, extent of racial bias in capital punishment (so much so that capital punishment has been scaled back over the years through various Supreme Court rulings, the kkks influence within the police force in the south,

There are literally hundreds of books and law review articles written about this.... they’re not hard to find... you don’t need to rely on the media to figure this out
Trump vs Twitter on 21:08 - May 31 with 2280 viewsTacticalR

Trump vs Twitter on 20:32 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’d describe them as Fascist:

Racially motivated ✅
Claims to be acting in interest of the ‘Nation‘ ✅
Property and Capital first ✅
Murderous and Violent ✅
Non Democratic ✅

Well, OK, but the freelance fascists don't have resources of the state, such as the courts and the prison system behind them.

As well as labels we need context. One of the defining features of fascism was its mass quality, which is simply not found today:
John Pilger - Why The Rise Of Fascism Is Again The Issue by BrianMcCarthy 4 Mar 2015 8:58
http://johnpilger.com/articles/why-the-rise-of-fascism-is-again-the-issue

Thought-provoking, to put it mildly. I know nothing of Pilger, but would love to get the views of LFW.

Basically, I am saying let's not get carried away and overestimate the fascists. But, as I said, I think we are getting off topic.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 21:09]

Air hostess clique

Trump vs Twitter on 21:14 - May 31 with 2254 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 21:04 - May 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Cough...

Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher.[4][5][6] After the USSR dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives was declassified and researchers were allowed to study it. This contained official records of 799,455 executions (1921—1953),[7] around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulag,[8][9] some 390,000[10] deaths during the dekulakization forced resettlement, and up to 400,000 deaths of persons deported during the 1940s[11] — with a total of about 3.3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.[12] The deaths of at least 5.5 to 6.5 million[13] persons in the famine of 1932—33 are sometimes, but not always,[2][14] included with the victims of the Stalin era.

The USSR was disolved in 1991 and Gulags pre existed it. Have you got any references that aren’t older than almost every single member of the QPR squad?

If we are going to talk about the death count caused by nations of a political slant, how do those numbers compare to fascist ones? Or even democratic ones where avoidable poverty has hit?
Trump vs Twitter on 21:16 - May 31 with 2242 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump vs Twitter on 21:08 - May 31 by TacticalR

Well, OK, but the freelance fascists don't have resources of the state, such as the courts and the prison system behind them.

As well as labels we need context. One of the defining features of fascism was its mass quality, which is simply not found today:
John Pilger - Why The Rise Of Fascism Is Again The Issue by BrianMcCarthy 4 Mar 2015 8:58
http://johnpilger.com/articles/why-the-rise-of-fascism-is-again-the-issue

Thought-provoking, to put it mildly. I know nothing of Pilger, but would love to get the views of LFW.

Basically, I am saying let's not get carried away and overestimate the fascists. But, as I said, I think we are getting off topic.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 21:09]

I’d argue that many aspects of the state are racist, if not fascist but I totally get your point. remember the Met police were deemed racist not so long ago.

I’ve made my point so I’ll drop out and have a cup of tea.
Trump vs Twitter on 21:19 - May 31 with 2210 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump vs Twitter on 21:14 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

The USSR was disolved in 1991 and Gulags pre existed it. Have you got any references that aren’t older than almost every single member of the QPR squad?

If we are going to talk about the death count caused by nations of a political slant, how do those numbers compare to fascist ones? Or even democratic ones where avoidable poverty has hit?

I challenge you to find a single example of extreme ‘far left’ violence on any of this scale.

[Post edited 31 May 2020 21:20]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024