Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry 22:55 - Mar 2 with 2354 viewsGuppy22

Hoping tomorrow’s game is on, can’t wait to give the racist tosser some grief, trains permitting
John Terry on 00:03 - Mar 3 with 2290 viewsbosh67

The best way to give Terry the finger is to go there and turn Villa over. I'd take 3 points over giving him dogs abuse any day.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

John Terry on 00:15 - Mar 3 with 2280 viewsTacticalR

I was quite surprised that one of the Villa fans in this week's oppo interview had him down as player of the season.

Air hostess clique

John Terry on 00:35 - Mar 3 with 2265 viewsplasmahoop

He may be a nasty piece of work, but he is a very good footballer, so it isn't really a surprise he is well regarded at villa
John Terry on 02:27 - Mar 3 with 2233 viewsstowmarketrange

John Terry on 00:35 - Mar 3 by plasmahoop

He may be a nasty piece of work, but he is a very good footballer, so it isn't really a surprise he is well regarded at villa

I think there are only 2 championship clubs that wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot barge pole unfortunately.
John Terry on 05:03 - Mar 3 with 2192 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think we’re all looking forward to the day when the oppo go three–up at the Bridge, and with 16th placed and fast plummeting Chelsea looking down the barrel at a fifth straight walloping, the Chelsea faithful are being held back by riot police from tearing manager John Terry’s head off!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

John Terry on 06:40 - Mar 3 with 2150 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers' results will fluctuate and Chelsea's fortunes seem to be on the wane, Villa are in a slump, all these trends will fluctuate.

But Villa and Bruce deserve nothing but utter scorn for their decision to hire and coronate a man found guilty of the most vile racism imaginable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

John Terry on 07:26 - Mar 3 with 2092 viewsLblock

Smyth The Little is going to tie Captain Bellend in knots

C’mon u R’s!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024