Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Away 09:50 - Feb 20 with 30317 viewskingsburyR

Not one for starting match threads (always too late anyway) but I am 100% sure we will win up north tomorrow night (afternoon) with Zarate scoring the winner (2-1).

It's going in my Acca.

(Complete copy and paste from the Sunderland away thread - I'm superstitious like that!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hull Away on 15:40 - Feb 21 with 2288 viewsqueensparker

F--kin get in. Come on Rangers
Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2274 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Hull Away on 15:39 - Feb 21 by SimonJames

Charlie!!!!!!

Has he?

He has you beauty!!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 15:41]

It's got to be Yarg

Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2269 viewsrsonist

Credit to Ramsey cos that was clearly the one single lone tactic we had today and it's paid off.

Couple more of those crosses please Mr Phillips.
Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2258 viewsSpiritofGregory

Quality team goal.
Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2246 viewswestberksr

stream froze and we scored, great stuff!
Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2243 viewsJAPRANGERS

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Austin I luv you

Barton I detest you
Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 2241 viewsBostonR

Just maybe our 10 will show some character. Have been a fan of Barton but that is unacceptable and I suspect we may not see him in a hoops shirt again.
Hull Away on 15:42 - Feb 21 with 2162 viewsAndyB

Hull Away on 15:40 - Feb 21 by Nov77

Love Charlie's celebration, dodgy knee my arse!!

I was worried he had actually done his knee in.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull Away on 15:42 - Feb 21 with 2149 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 by BostonR

Just maybe our 10 will show some character. Have been a fan of Barton but that is unacceptable and I suspect we may not see him in a hoops shirt again.

yes he has done this once too many
Hull Away on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2133 viewsrsonist

Hull Away on 15:39 - Feb 21 by BrazilNutR

lets hope Sandro is up and running for the next few games! Suddenly we don't even have many midfielders to choose from

If Sandro can just stay fit then you could argue Barton's red does us a favour there. We've played best this season with Sandro and Henry.
Hull Away on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2131 viewsitsbiga

nick a point with ten men away. yes please.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Hull Away on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2122 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 by BostonR

You mean like last time

It's got to be Yarg

Hull Away on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2097 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Haha! Beer everywhere *wipes screen
Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 with 2085 viewsRangersAreBack

We've been here before. When the going gets tough, Barton loses his cool. This idiot should be stripped of the captaincy and sent packing once and for all.

Thank goodness for Charlie. I hope the team give Joey pelters at half time.
Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 with 2071 viewsFredManRave

Great goal from Austin and a great goal celebration which I'm going to take as a dig at Harrys knee "situation".

There's still plenty left in this game. Be good if Hull get a player sent off this half to even it out but the ref seems a bit of a homer and was, according to comms was going to send Barton off "just" for the push on Bruce!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 with 2062 viewsAndyB

Tell you what though - we ain't gonnaget f cuk all from this ref
Hull Away on 15:45 - Feb 21 with 2037 viewseghamranger

Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 by RangersAreBack

We've been here before. When the going gets tough, Barton loses his cool. This idiot should be stripped of the captaincy and sent packing once and for all.

Thank goodness for Charlie. I hope the team give Joey pelters at half time.

Stoke equalised... Get in
Hull Away on 15:45 - Feb 21 with 2016 viewsNov77

If raising your hand or pushing someone is a red card then two of theirs should have gone too.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hull Away on 15:45 - Feb 21 with 2011 viewsAndyB

Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 by FredManRave

Great goal from Austin and a great goal celebration which I'm going to take as a dig at Harrys knee "situation".

There's still plenty left in this game. Be good if Hull get a player sent off this half to even it out but the ref seems a bit of a homer and was, according to comms was going to send Barton off "just" for the push on Bruce!

Think it was cos Hull didn't sign him just before we did as he failed the medical
Hull Away on 15:46 - Feb 21 with 2004 viewsstowmarketrange

Hull Away on 15:44 - Feb 21 by FredManRave

It was maybe aimed at Hull because he failed a medical there.
Hull Away on 15:48 - Feb 21 with 1916 viewsrsonist

10 men or not there's a win in this game for us if we want. Hull are no good and we have the options on the bench.
Hull Away on 15:49 - Feb 21 with 1898 viewsMytch_QPR

Hull Away on 15:45 - Feb 21 by Nov77

If raising your hand or pushing someone is a red card then two of theirs should have gone too.

It's been a fair while since we had a midfielder sent off. Seem to remember we ended up winning with a late goal, or something...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 with 1805 viewsNov77

if zamora stays on we're playing with nine, absolute dogshit from him so far.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 with 1790 viewsBklynRanger

Hull Away on 15:39 - Feb 21 by Nov77

Hull players were a disgrace, trying to get furlong sent off. At least twice they pushed barton, and the stupid twa.t responded, barely touched huddlestone though. Ref did nothing to their players.

Yeah I didn't think he got much on Huddlestone but he gave him the chance to make it look like he did.

The commentators were saying that he was already getting sent off for the first push on their player which seems ridiculous.
Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 with 1780 viewsGloucs_R

missed the sending off. Was Barton trying to defend Furlong?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024