Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Away 09:50 - Feb 20 with 30302 viewskingsburyR

Not one for starting match threads (always too late anyway) but I am 100% sure we will win up north tomorrow night (afternoon) with Zarate scoring the winner (2-1).

It's going in my Acca.

(Complete copy and paste from the Sunderland away thread - I'm superstitious like that!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hull Away on 16:56 - Feb 21 with 2283 viewsstrikerace

So who didn't know that was going to happen?
Hull Away on 16:57 - Feb 21 with 2267 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hull Away on 16:51 - Feb 21 by 1BobbyHazell

Zarate made a terrible run towards him when he should have kept his run straight to the far post where there was lots of room, somebody (Traore?) was already a near post option. It completely crowded he area and there was no one to cross to.

There was a moment when Zarate ran into a position for Phillips to pass the ball square to him. He missed the moment.
Hull Away on 16:57 - Feb 21 with 2268 viewswestberksr

Hull Away on 16:51 - Feb 21 by 08olesen

This persistent donation of goals in the last 3 mins of a game will take us down.

bit harsh given how hard they'd worked today. every other one so far was a complete fukk up but those 10 must have been out on their feet.
Hull Away on 16:57 - Feb 21 with 2269 viewsTheBlob

Harry out.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hull Away on 16:58 - Feb 21 with 2237 viewsSpiritofGregory

Most of our players lack intelligence.
Hull Away on 16:59 - Feb 21 with 2199 viewsRs_Holy

Jeeez how undeserved was that defeat!!! Joey Barton is such a cretin!!! GUTTED...again!
Hull Away on 16:59 - Feb 21 with 2159 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hull Away on 16:52 - Feb 21 by BklynRanger

Fcuk off with that effort Zarate.

Not the type of player that you need for a relegation dogfight.
Hull Away on 17:00 - Feb 21 with 2126 viewsRs_Holy

Hull Away on 16:59 - Feb 21 by SpiritofGregory

Not the type of player that you need for a relegation dogfight.

we havent got a lot of choice right now!
Login to get fewer ads

Hull Away on 17:01 - Feb 21 with 2104 viewsCHUBBS

Only watched the last 40 minutes and thought we deserved a draw but typically we self implode right at the end.
Happy with our 2nd half performance though as we looked like we finally know what the fcuk we're doing.
We lost but give me Chris Ramsey ahead of HR all day long.
As for Barton he has a nack of fcuking up at the worst possible time,the sooner he goes the better.
Hull Away on 17:01 - Feb 21 with 2091 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hull Away on 17:00 - Feb 21 by Rs_Holy

we havent got a lot of choice right now!

Waste of a loan signing.
Hull Away on 17:02 - Feb 21 with 2065 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hull Away on 16:59 - Feb 21 by Rs_Holy

Jeeez how undeserved was that defeat!!! Joey Barton is such a cretin!!! GUTTED...again!

well, looking on the bright side, we'll soon be rid of him. At least there's no way he should be captain. He's a total disgrace.
Hull Away on 17:06 - Feb 21 with 2001 viewsSpiritofGregory

Same thing over and over again.

To think that Green had just pulled of a save and our players let them have another try.
Hull Away on 17:07 - Feb 21 with 1982 viewsTheBlob

Hull Away on 17:06 - Feb 21 by SpiritofGregory

Same thing over and over again.

To think that Green had just pulled of a save and our players let them have another try.

Bad flap after that great save.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hull Away on 17:08 - Feb 21 with 1972 viewsSimonJames

Caulker should have done a lot better.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Hull Away on 17:08 - Feb 21 with 1962 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hull Away on 17:07 - Feb 21 by TheBlob

Bad flap after that great save.

They should not have been allowed a second chance.
Hull Away on 17:09 - Feb 21 with 1959 viewsCanadaRanger

Sounds like Hull had the advantage of 12th man.
Four yellows and a red vs. nothing?!
Hull Away on 17:13 - Feb 21 with 1916 viewsHarbour

be interested in those at the game sounds like we did well holding on for so long. 2 youngsters given a chance....barton cost us 1 maybe 3 points...
Hull Away on 17:22 - Feb 21 with 1846 viewsA40Bosh

Hull Away on 17:13 - Feb 21 by Harbour

be interested in those at the game sounds like we did well holding on for so long. 2 youngsters given a chance....barton cost us 1 maybe 3 points...

I think with 11 men they were there for the taking.
I don't think Ramsey or the players could have done much more than what they gave.
Perhaps Matty should have held on to that ball down by the corner flag rather than crossing it into an empty box which allowed them the counter that lead to their goal.

Ok, so the good news is we lose away and we do not drop in to the bottom 3, albeit the one time we need the scum to beat someone for us down near the bottom they can't even do that.

I've got over the MH wanting Stoke to be beaten at this stage so they did us a favour to keep Villa below us.

2 VERY hard homes games coming up in early March, let's hope they remain upbeat after this narrow and undeserved defeat.

I'm not one for laying into Barton every week because he HAS performed reasonably well for most of this season, but come on Joey, what a plank, you are a marked man and you allowed them to rile you - at least two of their players were as guilty as our idiot, but reputations means he is first to go.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Hull Away on 17:36 - Feb 21 with 1777 viewsvegasranger

If we had only shown the passion and team shape in all the away games before Sunderland , we would be a lot better off than we are now. Team deserved the draw today. Before Barton went off we didn't look that good. Zamora was ridiculous and we weren't really threatening a lot. Caulker a liability on both goals.
Hull Away on 18:51 - Feb 21 with 1654 viewsRangersAreBack

Hull Away on 16:57 - Feb 21 by westberksr

bit harsh given how hard they'd worked today. every other one so far was a complete fukk up but those 10 must have been out on their feet.

Not harsh at all. They've conceded late goals against Swansea, Liverpool, Southampton, Hull, Newcastle, Man City, and Chelsea costing a total of 9 points.

To drive home the point, Sunderland have only won 4 games this season compared to our six. However scraping draws means they are 3 points above us in the table.

We must learn to see games out if we want to stay in this division.
Hull Away on 18:54 - Feb 21 with 1649 viewsJigsore

Hull Away on 17:09 - Feb 21 by CanadaRanger

Sounds like Hull had the advantage of 12th man.
Four yellows and a red vs. nothing?!

the ref was poor but not the reason we lost. Complete joke how Hull didn't get any bookings despite fouling our lot just as much.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:59]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hull Away on 19:15 - Feb 21 with 1618 viewsBlackCrowe

Hull Away on 18:54 - Feb 21 by Jigsore

the ref was poor but not the reason we lost. Complete joke how Hull didn't get any bookings despite fouling our lot just as much.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:59]

Agree with this, not the reason we lost but he was utterly shocking.

Thought we looked really well organised in the second half and never looked liked conceding. Until we did.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024