Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR kid on Victoria Derbyshire 09:53 - Mar 8 with 8954 viewsMrSheen

We have TVs on in our office with the sound off and subtitles on, for some reason. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her interviewing a kid in a QPR training top about his suicide attempts, and how being a youth team player has helped him. Can anyone shed any light?
QPR kid on Victoria Derbyshire on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 895 viewscaptainmycaptian

Well i havent posted in a age but that was 1 a very brave young man 2 a very hard watch 3 a very good thing our club is doing i hope this grows and is a huge success. Well done to all involved choked me up properly
QPR kid on Victoria Derbyshire on 23:12 - Mar 9 with 804 viewsextratimeR

This is very good, well done James and the club, will definitely lob something in next time buying ticket, and when I renew season ticket.
QPR kid on Victoria Derbyshire on 02:51 - Mar 10 with 769 viewsPommyhoop

QPR kid on Victoria Derbyshire on 19:00 - Mar 9 by captainmycaptian

Well i havent posted in a age but that was 1 a very brave young man 2 a very hard watch 3 a very good thing our club is doing i hope this grows and is a huge success. Well done to all involved choked me up properly

This ...
'' that was 1 a very brave young man 2 a very hard watch 3 a very good thing our club is doing i hope this grows and is a huge success. Well done to all involved choked me up properly''
Just about sums it up for me..

Well done James ..
well done Rangers...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024