Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp 17:19 - May 12 with 13732 viewsjohnhoop

Is anybody else(apart from the Southampton trolls who can p-ss right off),beginning to have serious misgivings about his managerial ability given his totally sh-t team selections week after week?
Redknapp on 17:22 - May 12 with 4857 viewsWeaverQPR

Picking Mbia and Bosingwa is very questionable, also Bobby Leadboots is a shoe in every week despite offering bugger all.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

Redknapp on 17:22 - May 12 with 4845 viewsHordleHoop

Too bloody right.
There's 4 of them taking a good living out of the club and are we any better off now?
Redknapp on 17:24 - May 12 with 4817 viewsToast_R

Not impressed by any means but I will reserve judgement until next season.

I do wonder though if he knows what he's doing?

Not in a million years would I have picked that starting eleven today.

With next season in mind I just can't get my head round that but carry on.
Redknapp on 17:25 - May 12 with 4810 viewsRangersw12

Yep I would get rid of him now

He has failed in his job to keep us up and he clearly isn't the future
Redknapp on 17:26 - May 12 with 4782 viewsGloucs_R

I'm hopeful hes putting them in the shop window. But pished off he didn't give some other players a chance though. It's ask about maintaining any value they may have.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Redknapp on 17:28 - May 12 with 4750 viewsRanger78

Redknapp on 17:26 - May 12 by Gloucs_R

I'm hopeful hes putting them in the shop window. But pished off he didn't give some other players a chance though. It's ask about maintaining any value they may have.

I've been having doubts for a long time. His record with us is franklly, rubbish!!!!

He just seems to be so good at deflecting the blame to everyone else. He'll be off as soon as he gets a sniff of another PL job
Redknapp on 17:29 - May 12 with 4742 viewstoboboly

Redknapp on 17:24 - May 12 by Toast_R

Not impressed by any means but I will reserve judgement until next season.

I do wonder though if he knows what he's doing?

Not in a million years would I have picked that starting eleven today.

With next season in mind I just can't get my head round that but carry on.

Agree with this. His team selections are becoming more and more surreal and his spiel before and after games has been illvadvised at best. Seehw we are doing after the first 15 games next season and then make a decision i reckon.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp on 17:30 - May 12 with 4742 viewsbosh67

It will be interesting to see if he genuinely gives any of the younger players a chance next season. I like Harry and it was a very difficult task but he hasn't exactly covered himself in glory and after the Wigan game he's completely failed to get the players to play for pride. It is quite concerning but has to be given the benefit of the doubt until he puts 'his own team together'.

If it was me running the team I would thank Harry for his efforts and get Roberto Di Matteo in. Younger manager, knows this league and how to organise one back in the Prem. We've got to think long term and I can't see HR being long term at all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp on 17:32 - May 12 with 4719 viewsOldPedro

Redknapp on 17:26 - May 12 by Gloucs_R

Can't see how playing Bosingwa will make anyone come in for him and if HR is playing him to try to get him noticed by other clubs then why isn't he playing Cesar. It is almost as if he wants to lose to persaude the board he needs to buy an entire new team......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Redknapp on 17:32 - May 12 with 4713 viewsWeaverQPR

Redknapp on 17:29 - May 12 by toboboly

Agree with this. His team selections are becoming more and more surreal and his spiel before and after games has been illvadvised at best. Seehw we are doing after the first 15 games next season and then make a decision i reckon.

10 games, make the decison early.

@WeavQPR

Redknapp on 17:32 - May 12 with 4713 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Redknapp on 17:25 - May 12 by Rangersw12

Yep I would get rid of him now

He has failed in his job to keep us up and he clearly isn't the future

Get rid, get rid, get rid. I'm afraid get rid is not always the answer and it certainly hasn't worked for us in the ladt two years.

Personally I think mid table mediocrity is what we can realistically expect next year. The core of the club is rotten and it will take time to shift things round. Do I think Harry is the man for the job? Maybe maybe not but get rid gets us nowhere except back to the beginning, again!

I say lets judge him them us at the end of the season. I would be happy with a rebuilding process that establishes us as a force in championship.

My favourite cheese is grilled Haloumi.
Redknapp on 17:40 - May 12 with 4634 viewsNov77

I'm having doubts about harry, we were gifted the softest of penalties today, without that it would have been seven and a half hours of football without a goal.

I think we had one other shot on target. It is tedious to watch.

Without big changes next season, as Geogre W would say "this sucker's going down".

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp on 17:43 - May 12 with 4616 viewsconnell10

WOW calm down everyone, yes i agree alot on many of the points made by posters on this thread but we have to give old arry boy a chance! Let him get his own team together and judge him next season. We are all pished off at the moment and hurting but the one thing this club of ours is crying out for and has been for years is a period of stability. If that means staying in the championship for 2 or 3 seasons then so be it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Redknapp on 17:45 - May 12 with 4598 viewsQPR442

Thinking about this today.
How we lose to Stoke and Newcastle at home when they are crap away?

I must say I am getting a bit worried on how 'Arry' seems to pick the wrong players and how we just keep losing and making the same mistakes.
If he is worth his salt then surely we should have won more under him?

I am also fed up with the same excuses about players and 'next season this and that'?

Redknapp on 17:47 - May 12 with 4585 viewspaulparker

Sorry after today that's it !!!
time to do one you no good west ham twitcy kunt
what's the deal with putting tarbs on with 10 to go ???
for people who think faurlin & tarbs are gonna be back and firing us to the top next year get a reality check , get used to jenas in our midfield next season
we should have played lads like Sutherland & harriman today but its the same old dross and again boswanker not giving a toss,
this is the bloke who is quite happy to feck Bircham off to Millwall well you know what you aint one of us HR you are a fecking parasite and take the rest of your s*it backroom team with you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp on 17:48 - May 12 with 4577 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp on 17:32 - May 12 by oldmeadoniansR

Get rid, get rid, get rid. I'm afraid get rid is not always the answer and it certainly hasn't worked for us in the ladt two years.

Personally I think mid table mediocrity is what we can realistically expect next year. The core of the club is rotten and it will take time to shift things round. Do I think Harry is the man for the job? Maybe maybe not but get rid gets us nowhere except back to the beginning, again!

I say lets judge him them us at the end of the season. I would be happy with a rebuilding process that establishes us as a force in championship.

My favourite cheese is grilled Haloumi.

He should be sacked off for his treatment of Taarabt alone

I just don't think he has the stomach for a rebuilding job and its better to do something about it now rather than wait till October after he has spent more millions and got rid of decent players like Diakite , Faurlin and Taarabt

Redknapp on 17:49 - May 12 with 4557 viewsGloucs_R

Some of you really need to grow up!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Redknapp on 17:49 - May 12 with 4558 viewsjohnhoop

Redknapp on 17:43 - May 12 by connell10

WOW calm down everyone, yes i agree alot on many of the points made by posters on this thread but we have to give old arry boy a chance! Let him get his own team together and judge him next season. We are all pished off at the moment and hurting but the one thing this club of ours is crying out for and has been for years is a period of stability. If that means staying in the championship for 2 or 3 seasons then so be it!

But if we do stay in the championship for 2or 3 seasons we can be damn sure that Redknapp won't be around for it so we might as well start the whole process with a younger manager?
Redknapp on 17:52 - May 12 with 4531 viewswombat

Redknapp on 17:48 - May 12 by Rangersw12

I just don't think he has the stomach for a rebuilding job and its better to do something about it now rather than wait till October after he has spent more millions and got rid of decent players like Diakite , Faurlin and Taarabt

Got to admit I was pleased when Harry came in and actually for a while thought he gave us a chance of escaping the drop but lately I'm not sure he has the fight for the season on the championship. Worrying team selection , destroying what little confidence Adel had ,

I'd not say sack him now bring in Ollie and let us get some bloody pride and fight back next season , at least the football on offer would be attacking under Ollie

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Redknapp on 17:57 - May 12 with 4476 viewsNov77

Redknapp on 17:52 - May 12 by wombat

Got to admit I was pleased when Harry came in and actually for a while thought he gave us a chance of escaping the drop but lately I'm not sure he has the fight for the season on the championship. Worrying team selection , destroying what little confidence Adel had ,

I'd not say sack him now bring in Ollie and let us get some bloody pride and fight back next season , at least the football on offer would be attacking under Ollie

Haven't palace just gone about ten games without winning?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp on 17:59 - May 12 with 4461 viewspaulparker

Redknapp on 17:52 - May 12 by wombat

This, I thought HR would change things and bring some pride back after the MH debacle, sorry but the last 2 home displays have been s*it, the last 2 games have been crying out for the likes of Tarbs,Faurlin & Diakitie to be given a chance
now we have bobby one leg Zamora, jenas, and boswinker going through the motions, well today is the last straw especially after the interview in the week were he wants bircham out the door and keeps the likes of cotterill on the staff,
TF if you give a s*it get back Ollie and get the pride back FFS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp on 18:00 - May 12 with 4457 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Redknapp on 17:48 - May 12 by Rangersw12

I agree about taarabt. He should always be played. But we cannot be sure what is going on behind doors.
I also agree that a young hungry manager may have been a good idea but not now. Harry's seen what shite we have and will have a plan. These games unfortunately for season ticket holders don't mean much in terms of next season. I can see a scenario where Harry steadies the ship establishes us in the championship leaves at the end of next season and then a new manager may come on to take us forward.
Redknapp on 18:00 - May 12 with 4456 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp on 17:57 - May 12 by Nov77

Haven't palace just gone about ten games without winning?

Have a look at Redknapp's win % with us

Redknapp on 18:01 - May 12 with 4437 viewsQPRDave

Redknapp on 17:49 - May 12 by Gloucs_R

Some of you really need to grow up!

here here

Redknapp on 18:02 - May 12 with 4435 viewsNov77

Definitely don't want ollie back,.

Don't ever want to see Zamora, bosingwa, Mbia, Toillet, Granero or park play for this club again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024