Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Personalised number plate 12:52 - Sep 21 with 6431 viewsWeaverQPR

Seen alot recently with people spelling out 'BI6' in the number plate, must be the in thing to have on your Range Rover. Everyone knows your a tosser but now your a BI6 TSSR.

*and a special mention to the grown men walking round tescos with their names and age on the back of their shirt.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

Personalised number plate on 13:04 - Sep 21 with 4334 viewsQPunkR

John T*rry's got his IQ on the back of his shirt

QPR - "shit but local"

Personalised number plate on 13:05 - Sep 21 with 4329 viewsMytch_QPR

yep, B16 = I am an overweight middle aged man (and probably Chel*** supporter), polluting the planet in my Chel*** tractor.

The only 6 pack is the Carlsberg in the fridge. The great thing is they normally wear track suits / trainers.

As our Joey said, class is permanent (and he should know????)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Personalised number plate on 13:09 - Sep 21 with 4312 viewsWeaverQPR

Personalised number plate on 13:05 - Sep 21 by Mytch_QPR

yep, B16 = I am an overweight middle aged man (and probably Chel*** supporter), polluting the planet in my Chel*** tractor.

The only 6 pack is the Carlsberg in the fridge. The great thing is they normally wear track suits / trainers.

As our Joey said, class is permanent (and he should know????)

Its almost like a badge of honour 'BI6'. Ive made it, i am someone.

@WeavQPR

Personalised number plate on 13:14 - Sep 21 with 4291 viewsBlackCrowe

Biggest losers are those that personalise their plates to reflect the car eg. M5 BMW, V8 Jag etc - so they've already got the make and model of the car fixed on to the back but they need to put it on the plates as well - fckng tossers.

Equally bad are those that put their name on the plates eg. Gaz 1. Firstly those that you know you already know your name, and those that don't really don't give a fck.

Tossers the lot of them.

Wouldn't mind a W12 OPR though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Personalised number plate on 13:15 - Sep 21 with 4281 viewsMytch_QPR

The easiest (and cheapest) way to get a personalised number plate is to change your name by deed poll to match your reg plate.

It may also make your name an interesting topic of conversation / chat up line (or it may not, come to think of it)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Personalised number plate on 13:30 - Sep 21 with 4243 viewsWeaverQPR

or when the reg plate probably cost more than the car.

@WeavQPR

Personalised number plate on 13:34 - Sep 21 with 4231 viewsTW_R

Personalised number plate on 13:15 - Sep 21 by Mytch_QPR

The easiest (and cheapest) way to get a personalised number plate is to change your name by deed poll to match your reg plate.

It may also make your name an interesting topic of conversation / chat up line (or it may not, come to think of it)

I already have. My real name is GK52FKR.
Personalised number plate on 13:37 - Sep 21 with 4222 viewssmegma

I wonder if Sudbury Hill R will comment on this subject ??
Login to get fewer ads

Personalised number plate on 13:41 - Sep 21 with 4207 viewsTonto

I've had a few cars and usually come up with a name for them based on the number plate. I should stress this isnt a name i say out loud to people, its more to help remember the number plate when I need to give it out, like getting insurance quootes - Im not THAT sad. Trouble is my current one is ZFW. What can you do with that?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Personalised number plate on 13:48 - Sep 21 with 4180 viewsreal_loftus

Personalised number plate on 13:14 - Sep 21 by BlackCrowe

Biggest losers are those that personalise their plates to reflect the car eg. M5 BMW, V8 Jag etc - so they've already got the make and model of the car fixed on to the back but they need to put it on the plates as well - fckng tossers.

Equally bad are those that put their name on the plates eg. Gaz 1. Firstly those that you know you already know your name, and those that don't really don't give a fck.

Tossers the lot of them.

Wouldn't mind a W12 OPR though.

The funniest is when there's a personalised plate like V8 JAG on a Mondeo....they've obviously had to downgrade but didnt want to lose the plate

ATAF.

Personalised number plate on 13:51 - Sep 21 with 4170 viewssmegma

Personalised number plate on 13:48 - Sep 21 by real_loftus

The funniest is when there's a personalised plate like V8 JAG on a Mondeo....they've obviously had to downgrade but didnt want to lose the plate

If I had the plate CFC 5H1T would you all hate me ?
Personalised number plate on 14:05 - Sep 21 with 4139 viewsBlackCrowe

Personalised number plate on 13:51 - Sep 21 by smegma

If I had the plate CFC 5H1T would you all hate me ?

No, I would hold you in the highest esteem.

In my childhood, there was a Rolls Royce in our area with LSD 777 driven by some rockstar type - never found out who it was.

Personalised number plate on 14:09 - Sep 21 with 4130 viewsMytch_QPR

Personalised number plate on 14:05 - Sep 21 by BlackCrowe

No, I would hold you in the highest esteem.

In my childhood, there was a Rolls Royce in our area with LSD 777 driven by some rockstar type - never found out who it was.

Keith Moon?

Is it true, or is it an urban myth, that he drove it into his swimming pool?

Personalised number plate on 14:13 - Sep 21 with 4119 viewsTheBlob

Already have "BLO 8" on the jolly old 10 cylinder Giacometti Landaulette.Cost more than a Welsh farmworker's lifetime salary.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Personalised number plate on 14:20 - Sep 21 with 4102 viewsArx

Personalised number plate on 13:34 - Sep 21 by TW_R

I already have. My real name is GK52FKR.

Silly FKR
Personalised number plate on 14:23 - Sep 21 with 4090 viewsBlackCrowe

Personalised number plate on 14:09 - Sep 21 by Mytch_QPR

Keith Moon?

May well have been. He certainly lived in the area at some point.

Personalised number plate on 14:26 - Sep 21 with 4086 viewsTW_R

Personalised number plate on 14:20 - Sep 21 by Arx

Silly FKR

Funnily enough that's how I remembered it. Don't have that one anymore though.
Personalised number plate on 14:51 - Sep 21 with 4059 viewsMonahoop

Personalised number plate on 14:09 - Sep 21 by Mytch_QPR

Keith Moon?

Many people know this story as a Rolls Royce driven my Moon into a swimming pool, but it bit was a Cadillac [ Moon stated it was a Lincoln Continental]. The pool belonged to the author Peter C Cavanaugh. Moon being the loon that he was, is said to have allowed the car to fill with water before making his escape. But stories do vary. He did however break a tooth during the stunt. Another story goes that the car lay on the bottom of the pool for many years as a strange legacy to Moons wacky behaviour. Other rock stars are believed to have copied this stunt with Rollers being the preferred car for dipping. Weird!

A great drummer, but a slightly unhinged character was our Keith. Perhaps more than just slightly.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Personalised number plate on 15:06 - Sep 21 with 4037 viewsMytch_QPR

Personalised number plate on 14:51 - Sep 21 by Monahoop

Many people know this story as a Rolls Royce driven my Moon into a swimming pool, but it bit was a Cadillac [ Moon stated it was a Lincoln Continental]. The pool belonged to the author Peter C Cavanaugh. Moon being the loon that he was, is said to have allowed the car to fill with water before making his escape. But stories do vary. He did however break a tooth during the stunt. Another story goes that the car lay on the bottom of the pool for many years as a strange legacy to Moons wacky behaviour. Other rock stars are believed to have copied this stunt with Rollers being the preferred car for dipping. Weird!

A great drummer, but a slightly unhinged character was our Keith. Perhaps more than just slightly.

Yes, slightly indeed. Thanks for the info.

I recently read 'Ginger Geezer' about Vivian Stanshall (which opens up an entirely new can of nuts, with bells on) - he and our Keith used to hang out together and abuse their livers. Severely.

Personalised number plate on 15:42 - Sep 21 with 3993 viewsN12Hoop

I kept spotting JT 1 on a Maybach around Leicester Sq and the only famous person I could think of with those intitals was that racist scum. Used to look at the chauffeur with hatred just in case. Turned out it was the bloke who owns the Hippodrome.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Personalised number plate on 16:08 - Sep 21 with 3968 viewskensalriser

Best plate I have ever seen is T05 53R.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Personalised number plate on 16:35 - Sep 21 with 3928 viewsJamie

Bloke round the corner has a Ferrari 360 with 'V8 SXY'. He's a retired bank manager in his mid 70s. Not a good look.
Personalised number plate on 16:43 - Sep 21 with 3919 viewsBillionR

You may be surprised to learn BillionR drives a Range Rover. The wife named him Rupert! No private plate but i did spot a good one on the way to the Chelsea game. R50ULA.
Personalised number plate on 16:59 - Sep 21 with 3897 viewshoof_hearted

There was the famous PEN 15 that I used to see. Wonder where that one has gone. They wouldn't release it today but as it was out there I can't belive it has been withdrawn.

STOP PRESS: Just googled it and cam up with PEN 7S for sale at only £24,999. If I say that's a snip then someone else can make the joke about it running on unleaded.
Personalised number plate on 17:00 - Sep 21 with 3895 viewsantoknee64

PEN 15S is the best plate i ever saw,what a "cock"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024