Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Personalised number plate 12:52 - Sep 21 with 6500 viewsWeaverQPR

Seen alot recently with people spelling out 'BI6' in the number plate, must be the in thing to have on your Range Rover. Everyone knows your a tosser but now your a BI6 TSSR.

*and a special mention to the grown men walking round tescos with their names and age on the back of their shirt.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

Personalised number plate on 17:01 - Sep 21 with 1393 viewssimmo

Personalised number plate on 14:51 - Sep 21 by Monahoop

Many people know this story as a Rolls Royce driven my Moon into a swimming pool, but it bit was a Cadillac [ Moon stated it was a Lincoln Continental]. The pool belonged to the author Peter C Cavanaugh. Moon being the loon that he was, is said to have allowed the car to fill with water before making his escape. But stories do vary. He did however break a tooth during the stunt. Another story goes that the car lay on the bottom of the pool for many years as a strange legacy to Moons wacky behaviour. Other rock stars are believed to have copied this stunt with Rollers being the preferred car for dipping. Weird!

A great drummer, but a slightly unhinged character was our Keith. Perhaps more than just slightly.

Related point, unless you have windows open you have to wait for the car to fill up before you can open the doors because of the pressure differential.

I knew all those hungover episodes of 'Mythbusters' would come in handy one day.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Personalised number plate on 17:02 - Sep 21 with 1392 viewshoof_hearted

K1 UNT is available for £14,999. JT must be selling it to pay his gambling debts.

I could go for C3 MUN for £1,925. Subtle enough to be a private joke for the connoisseur perv.
Personalised number plate on 17:04 - Sep 21 with 1387 viewsN12Hoop

John Terry is the proud owner of RAC 15T i hear.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Personalised number plate on 18:10 - Sep 21 with 1364 viewseghamranger

Paul Daniels is M4GIC! I can't stand him, but it's worth a lot. Apparently the most expensive one is TAX1. That's my interesting/boring fact for a Friday.
Personalised number plate on 18:36 - Sep 21 with 1355 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Just got out of a meeting with kurdish settlers in this country to discuss maybe exerting pressure on the british and turkish governments to stop the summary executions on the turkish borders of kurds fleeing iraq. glad the best you can come up with is a thread about fu<king number plates. clive ban this thread!

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Personalised number plate on 18:36 - Sep 21 with 1355 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Just got out of a meeting with kurdish settlers in this country to discuss maybe exerting pressure on the british and turkish governments to stop the summary executions on the turkish borders of kurds fleeing iraq. glad the best you can come up with is a thread about fu<king number plates. clive ban this thread!

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Personalised number plate on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 1339 viewsHantsR

I'm sure many of you will have seen the two (expensive) cars parked side-by-side near the Chelsea Embankment 2B and NOT 2B

Oh, here's a pix
Personalised number plate on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1314 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Personalised number plate on 13:37 - Sep 21 by smegma

I wonder if Sudbury Hill R will comment on this subject ??

Thank you Smegma. I will comment. I have a personalised plate C5 HEW as you are aware of. See. Means nothing to anyone else unless they know me. And no, my names not Hew just in case anyone else is guessing.
Login to get fewer ads

Personalised number plate on 22:16 - Sep 21 with 1295 viewsN12Hoop

Personalised number plate on 19:24 - Sep 21 by HantsR

I'm sure many of you will have seen the two (expensive) cars parked side-by-side near the Chelsea Embankment 2B and NOT 2B

Oh, here's a pix

That's pretty cool. I've seen NOT 2B parked up in SOHO a feew times and I heard they belong to Kevin Spacey but not sure if true.

Jimmy Tarbuck owned COM IC although fck knows why.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Personalised number plate on 23:10 - Sep 21 with 1277 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I followed V14GRA up the M6 about a year ago. A good one for anyone associated with Chelshite would be TW4T.
Personalised number plate on 23:14 - Sep 21 with 1271 viewsloftboy

Saw joe hylton get out his mini Saturday. W12 Urs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Personalised number plate on 23:16 - Sep 21 with 1271 viewsted_hendrix

My car turned up a couple of Months ago, reg LR 12 O??
Yep with a bit of luck it could have been LR 12 QPR.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Personalised number plate on 00:07 - Sep 22 with 1253 viewswestolian

Personalised number plate on 18:36 - Sep 21 by QPRJennyxxx

How did they all get in your flat ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Personalised number plate on 07:04 - Sep 22 with 1225 viewssmegma

Personalised number plate on 00:07 - Sep 22 by westolian

How did they all get in your flat ?

He lives in a yurt.
Personalised number plate on 07:26 - Sep 22 with 1219 viewsBazWoT

Personalised number plate on 16:59 - Sep 21 by hoof_hearted

There was the famous PEN 15 that I used to see. Wonder where that one has gone. They wouldn't release it today but as it was out there I can't belive it has been withdrawn.

STOP PRESS: Just googled it and cam up with PEN 7S for sale at only £24,999. If I say that's a snip then someone else can make the joke about it running on unleaded.

PEN15 was on a Lotus Elan back in the seventies as I recall. Lived in Holland Park I think, drank in the Mitre. He had requested PEN1S as well but I don't think it was issued.

Don't know why that has remained in my almost useless memory bank.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Personalised number plate on 07:32 - Sep 22 with 1140 viewsWokingR

Someone connected with the club already has W12 OPR on their BMW as I see it on the Westway coming in to night games
Personalised number plate on 07:54 - Sep 22 with 1125 viewscollegeranger

Personalised number plate on 18:10 - Sep 21 by eghamranger

Paul Daniels is M4GIC! I can't stand him, but it's worth a lot. Apparently the most expensive one is TAX1. That's my interesting/boring fact for a Friday.

A friend of my Dad's had TAX 1 in the 70's - He owned the VW Garage on Walton Bridge and had the plate on a Black Range Rover.

I had 1 PUT on a VW Golf - plate wasn't mine it belonged to a friend who bought it off an administrator of Lord Colin Moynihan's half brother - Antony Moynihan, the 3rd Baron Moynihan after he died as he had flipped the country but the number plate remained on an old Rolls Royce in the UK!! Worth a read about this fella, Liberal Lords Whip who took his job title literally. Married a stripper, became a drug baron, turned informant for the US DEA amongst many other deeds!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Moynihan,_3rd_Baron_Moynihan
Personalised number plate on 08:38 - Sep 22 with 1112 viewsHantsR

A fellow Rs supporter (down these parts Jenny) delights in his numberplate RR60 RRR
Personalised number plate on 08:44 - Sep 22 with 1108 viewssmegma

Personalised number plate on 08:38 - Sep 22 by HantsR

A fellow Rs supporter (down these parts Jenny) delights in his numberplate RR60 RRR

Sounds like a pirate , is it Granero ?
Personalised number plate on 11:37 - Sep 22 with 1069 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Personalised number plate on 07:26 - Sep 22 by BazWoT

PEN15 was on a Lotus Elan back in the seventies as I recall. Lived in Holland Park I think, drank in the Mitre. He had requested PEN1S as well but I don't think it was issued.

Don't know why that has remained in my almost useless memory bank.

As I recall the same guy had PEN15 and also WOM13. Was always getting pulled (excuse the pun) by the old bill.
Personalised number plate on 11:38 - Sep 22 with 1069 viewssoupandhoop

Personalised number plate on 14:09 - Sep 21 by Mytch_QPR

Keith Moon?

Is it true, or is it an urban myth, that he drove it into his swimming pool?

if you read Dear boy .. the book about Keith Moon .He was a QPR fan ,and a regular visitor to loftus Rd when a lad living in Wembley
Personalised number plate on 12:08 - Sep 22 with 1059 viewsJuzzie

I once had a car with D748 DPR

I wanted to get a Ducati 748 motorbike and swap plates, but couldn't afford one. With a *cough* strategically placed black screw cap, the D could be a Q.

Personalised number plate on 13:29 - Sep 22 with 1039 viewsBrightonhoop

Mine came with car, I'd never buy one. It's T18 JOB. I call it Tit Job.
Personalised number plate on 11:18 - Sep 25 with 998 viewseghamranger

V6 OPR is for sale on eBay if anyone is keen.£100. Not mine before I get questions
Personalised number plate on 13:46 - Sep 25 with 976 viewsR_from_afar

I saw one in Leamington Spa which read: EA51 LAY. A red Orion, as I recall.

I also liked the black BMW 5 series I saw with M15 ERY as its registration.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024