Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive 19:00 - Sep 1 with 5697 viewsterryb

We know that Clive was feeling ill last week & I've not seen any post from him since he posted the match preview for Friday night.

Does anyone know if he is feeling any better? Best wishes if you're still on the way back to health Clive.
Clive on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 5527 viewseastside_r

Was about 15 yards away from me in the away end on Friday. He looked in quite rude health to me but yeah, hope you’re feeling better.
Clive on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 5026 viewsNorthernr

Yeh rough week last week terry thanks for the best wishes.
Lovely night friday, now in New York so a bit behind on the reports but catching up.
Clive on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 4986 viewsgazza1

Get well soon mate.
Clive on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 4995 viewsngbqpr

Clive on 20:17 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Lovely night friday, now in New York so a bit behind on the reports but catching up.

Taking the international break literally.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Clive on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 4772 viewsLazyFan

I was there a few weeks ago.
Go to the TimeOut Market in Brooklyn, which has great views of Manhattan and great food options. Just avoid the Ice Cream place there, as there is one up the road that's much better.

Carmines is bookable, and the price of each dish is for 2 to share. Worth a visit. Most locals eat on 9th Avenue, and the rich on Lower Manhattan's east side.

Also, for shopping, search Google maps for Factory shops for your brands; those are really cheap.

zzzzzzzzzz

Clive on 20:55 - Sep 1 with 4521 viewscolinallcars

Sometimes if my phone goes off when I'm talking to someone, i'll glance at my phone and say “sorry, got to take this…..New York” with a knowing smile.
Clive on 21:41 - Sep 1 with 4176 viewsM40R

Clive on 20:18 - Sep 1 by ngbqpr

Taking the international break literally.

He meant Rotherham
Clive on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 4097 viewsE17hoop

Could have written it on the flight over...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Clive on 21:50 - Sep 1 with 4016 viewsLblock

Is now a good time to start a thread about small boats?

Asking for a friend

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clive on 22:10 - Sep 1 with 3782 viewsbellomatic

has Frey done enough to deserve a hallowed 9 in Clive's eyes?

Clive any chance you can give a sneak preview of your scores, even if you are still writing the report?
Clive on 23:43 - Sep 1 with 3225 viewsGloryHunter

Clive on 21:50 - Sep 1 by Lblock

Is now a good time to start a thread about small boats?

Asking for a friend

That Brexit referendum thread needs re-running, doesn't it?
Clive on 01:05 - Sep 2 with 2954 viewsCLAREMAN1995

You have 5 extra hours in NY than London to get that report penned I am expecting a classic after that incredible win yesterday and 2 ''stairs goals '' on top of you and the fans .
Seriously enjoy the Big Apple dont worry about writing we will entertain ourselves
Clive on 01:32 - Sep 2 with 2891 viewsSydneyRs

The report will be worth the wait no doubt.

That away end atmosphere looked absolutely superb. Probably the best video I've seen was taken from the Luton side of the same end by a blogger guy who was doing stuff about various old stadiums. You get to see the home fans go from joy to despair and the QPR fans going off when we scored.
Clive on 09:14 - Sep 2 with 2078 viewsSuperhoops2808

Clive on 01:05 - Sep 2 by CLAREMAN1995

You have 5 extra hours in NY than London to get that report penned I am expecting a classic after that incredible win yesterday and 2 ''stairs goals '' on top of you and the fans .
Seriously enjoy the Big Apple dont worry about writing we will entertain ourselves

'we will entertain ourselves'

Thats exactly what he is afraid of
Clive on 10:53 - Sep 2 with 1791 viewsbosh67

Wish you better Clive. What takes you to New York? Apart from a plane.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clive on 11:32 - Sep 2 with 1557 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Clive on 10:53 - Sep 2 by bosh67

Wish you better Clive. What takes you to New York? Apart from a plane.

Maybe it’s that long lost love Clive met years ago when living in Scunthorpe that resurfaced…..😉😉😉😉

DonnieR

Clive on 11:33 - Sep 2 with 1545 viewsngbqpr

Clive on 01:32 - Sep 2 by SydneyRs

The report will be worth the wait no doubt.

That away end atmosphere looked absolutely superb. Probably the best video I've seen was taken from the Luton side of the same end by a blogger guy who was doing stuff about various old stadiums. You get to see the home fans go from joy to despair and the QPR fans going off when we scored.

Due in no small part to the nature of the ground (think sardines), I think it was as close as I've experienced to terrace style (ahem) 'limbs' since all-seaters came in.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Clive on 11:44 - Sep 2 with 1473 viewsSydneyRs

Clive on 11:33 - Sep 2 by ngbqpr

Due in no small part to the nature of the ground (think sardines), I think it was as close as I've experienced to terrace style (ahem) 'limbs' since all-seaters came in.

Definitely, you could see that.

The guy who did the video spent time talking about the ground before the game.
Clive on 12:50 - Sep 2 with 1257 viewsqprninja

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024