Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread 14:40 - Aug 6 with 45562 viewsMonkey_Roots

This could be my first and last.

Firstly, last season's lasting legacy will hopefully last long into Marti's first full season.

At long last, and for the first time in ages, there's more positivity sprinkled around, and as such, the first game of this season certainly feels a lot less doom-laden than the last first game of last season.

Lastly, I think Varane will get his first taste of the Championship in his first start, nabbing his first goal, and his first MOM award, in this his first game in England.

Long may it last.

1-1
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 with 3062 viewskensalriser

Swift hasn't scored yet...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 with 3054 viewsQPunkR

Good save from Nardi

QPR - "shit but local"

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 with 3061 viewshoops_legend

Fantastic save only reason we aren’t 4-1 down so at least an improvement since begovic

Can we win a header please Dunne and defenders?

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 3049 viewshoops_legend

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 by QPunkR

Good save from Nardi

Great save I would say

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 3031 viewshoops_legend

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

That will be in the 90th minute to make us all that little bit more miserable

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 3014 viewsrbee

Touch of luck with the third but this has been disappointing to say the least. It’s as if the pre season hasn’t happened.

West Brom are supposed to have problems!
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 3012 viewsJimmyR

Good news - Keeper way better than the last one
Bad news - he needs to be
[Post edited 10 Aug 14:04]
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 10 with 2905 viewsWD99

Of anywhere on the pitch, I thought our back 4 was our strongest area. All but JCS have made obvious mistakes today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 10 with 2895 viewsQPunkR

I reckon Maja must have had about 4 touches today, 3 of which were goals

QPR - "shit but local"

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 10 with 2847 viewsted_hendrix

They haven't finished with us yet, Maja scores a hat trick with consummate ease.

Life's a bitch.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 10 with 2823 viewsCamberleyR

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

Behave.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 10 with 2815 viewshoops_legend

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 10 by QPunkR

I reckon Maja must have had about 4 touches today, 3 of which were goals

I would be happy with a striker like that but instead they have about 4 touches and no goals

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 2706 viewsQPunkR

This second half we've been pathetic all over the pitch. How badly do we need Chair

QPR - "shit but local"

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 2697 viewshoops_legend

Honestly hope Frey comes good and best of luck to him but why does he look like he can’t run properly?

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 10 with 2644 viewshoops_legend

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 by QPunkR

This second half we've been pathetic all over the pitch. How badly do we need Chair

We are very naive

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 10 with 2625 viewsQPunkR

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 by hoops_legend

Honestly hope Frey comes good and best of luck to him but why does he look like he can’t run properly?

He does have a very funny gait

QPR - "shit but local"

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 2476 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Smyth useless
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 10 with 2322 viewsSpaceman_P

that dreaded feeling every Saturday has returned.... its like a mixture of anxiety and deflation.... roll on next weekend.
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 2292 viewsted_hendrix

Frabotta on for them, LOL and all that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 2281 viewsJimmyR

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:13 - Aug 10 by QPR_Pro_Max

Smyth useless

agree, he can, at least, run fast, not much use if you f*ck it when you get there - We can't start with him every week, could be useful off the bench for the last 20 mins tho
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 2227 viewshoops_legend

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 10 by JimmyR

agree, he can, at least, run fast, not much use if you f*ck it when you get there - We can't start with him every week, could be useful off the bench for the last 20 mins tho

Agreed he’s a last 20 mins run at tired defence type of player and hope
For a penalty

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 2199 viewsMelakaRanger

Poor performances all round. Since we scored we have been getting worse and worse.

Paal especially poor today but plenty others are running him close

So far the replacement for Dykes is no better.

But I have faith that in 3 or 4 weeks time this team will have improved immensely and start winning regularly
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 10 with 2078 viewshoops_legend

Unlucky with cooks drive. Should have done a bit better but also could have gone anywhere

The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:23 - Aug 10 with 1956 viewsGus_iom

Varane looking a real positive
The Hoops vs The Baggies Match Thread on 14:23 - Aug 10 with 1941 viewsQPunkR

Varane's been the only slightly bright spark today and despite converging 3 Nardi's also mainly done what's required of him

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024