Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. 22:00 - Dec 10 with 23126 viewsqpr_1968

have'nt got a clue how this one will pan out....

i know we've got no chair...
but i'm gonna sit on a 1-0 win to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 07:02 - Dec 12 with 1164 viewsdistortR

The first half performance by certain players was disrespectful to the club, fans, and staff sitting on the bench. I fear that there is more disharmony then we know.
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 09:30 - Dec 12 with 971 viewsPastCaringNW2

I know it was freezing, I know it was midday, I know it was the (late) morning after the night before of an England world cup exit when a lot of people would have had a few but the support was woeful. The least inspiring (certainly for the players) post-manager departure crowd reaction I can remember going way back. Calling Michael Beale or the officials every name under the sun isn't support. If anything giving the officials stick of that nature is probably counter-productive. The place was a morgue at the start and stayed that way. Even Laird trying to gee folks up in both halves went nowhere very far. That was as much part of a very year 2000 experience as the performance itself. Though on the upside (and I am grasping at straws here) if Laird cares that much maybe he isn't off in the new year after all.
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 15:39 - Dec 12 with 779 viewsPinnerPaul

Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 17:19 - Dec 11 by DejR_vu

Deary me

Saying we improved when he went off is a fact.

What isn't a fact is that he has been hung out to dry, it was disgrace etc etc etc

CW too good to be substituted? that warrants a "deary me", to me!

Dykes misses that 1st half chance by that margin and Gazza and many others have him on toast!

Even in bad times we have to call it as we see it surely - Dunne error is terrible but all I read on here is how poor JCS was!
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 747 viewstraininvain

Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 15:39 - Dec 12 by PinnerPaul

Saying we improved when he went off is a fact.

What isn't a fact is that he has been hung out to dry, it was disgrace etc etc etc

CW too good to be substituted? that warrants a "deary me", to me!

Dykes misses that 1st half chance by that margin and Gazza and many others have him on toast!

Even in bad times we have to call it as we see it surely - Dunne error is terrible but all I read on here is how poor JCS was!

We might have improved in the second half but Burnley were 2-0 up at that point and coasting. So it’s not a like for like comparison.

Willock wasn’t at his best yesterday but he’s the least of our problems. It was a bad day at the office for him whereas some of others can’t say the same given how consistently poor they’ve been.

Agree re Dunne/JCS btw.
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 16:24 - Dec 12 with 731 viewsPinnerPaul

Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 16:19 - Dec 12 by traininvain

We might have improved in the second half but Burnley were 2-0 up at that point and coasting. So it’s not a like for like comparison.

Willock wasn’t at his best yesterday but he’s the least of our problems. It was a bad day at the office for him whereas some of others can’t say the same given how consistently poor they’ve been.

Agree re Dunne/JCS btw.

Agree. Read Clive's report - all I'm saying - no more, no less, is we improved in the 2nd half without him and George.

Probably same could be said of 5 or 6 others if he took them off..

Treat each player and their performance on their merits is all I'm saying.
Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 18:00 - Dec 12 with 669 viewsHayesender

Qpr v Burnley...match thread. on 09:30 - Dec 12 by PastCaringNW2

I know it was freezing, I know it was midday, I know it was the (late) morning after the night before of an England world cup exit when a lot of people would have had a few but the support was woeful. The least inspiring (certainly for the players) post-manager departure crowd reaction I can remember going way back. Calling Michael Beale or the officials every name under the sun isn't support. If anything giving the officials stick of that nature is probably counter-productive. The place was a morgue at the start and stayed that way. Even Laird trying to gee folks up in both halves went nowhere very far. That was as much part of a very year 2000 experience as the performance itself. Though on the upside (and I am grasping at straws here) if Laird cares that much maybe he isn't off in the new year after all.

Really strange atmosphere yesterday. The pub beforehand was flat, the walk to the ground was that flat, it felt like I was walking to a reserve game on a Wednesday afternoon back in the early 90's.

Where I sit in Q block was empty, with lads just standing around looking bored and cold, and that was before a ball had been kicked.

I know we've never been the noisiest fans in the world, but that was pathetic and embarrassing yesterday.

We should have been busting a gut after the last couple of weeks

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024