Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a 12:37 - Mar 15 with 12100 viewsCorbyQPR

Chel£$a want the tie played behind closed doors as it not fair hahahahahahahahahahahahah
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 12:37]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:01 - Mar 15 with 2358 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:49 - Mar 15 by daveB

They reckon it will cost then 60k to get to Middlesbrough, i know the trains have gone up but f ck me

Was actually out over the weekend with a lawyer who works on the legal team and some of the stuff he was saying was unreal. One of them was that it basically costs them £100k to travel to away games, and somebody in the office had said "what the government needs to understand is this is a Rolls Royce club". At that point (Saturday morning) he thought the Newcastle game was actually going to be off because they can't put home games on at the cap of £500k.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:12 - Mar 15 with 2286 viewstoboboly

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:49 - Mar 15 by daveB

They reckon it will cost then 60k to get to Middlesbrough, i know the trains have gone up but f ck me

Silly buggers didn't book in advance

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:12 - Mar 15 with 2288 viewsdoogi10

they want to fly
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:18 - Mar 15 with 2263 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:12 - Mar 15 by doogi10

they want to fly

Well that's tough sht isn't it.

This doesn't seem to be getting through to them, the people that run the club, or the supporters. Your chairman has been using you as a money laundry, everything you've done in the last 20 years is built on filthy money, and now he's involved in the invasion of an independent country and the slaughter of its people. These are sanctions. They're meant to be harsh. It's meant to hurt. "Oh no, we might have to get a bus to Lille for our Champions League game when we'd usually fly". Yeh, yeh you might. That's how it works. Suck it up.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:39 - Mar 15 with 2197 viewsBAWHoops

After a week of 'woe is me' from the club and begging us to separate them from their warmongering owner I cannot believe they've come out with this.

I don't think they seem to grasp what has occurred. Every death of an innocent Ukrainian is linked to Chelsea football club because they are solely owned by one man who has close ties to the bloke funding the operation.

FWIW I think QPR fans should be massively pushing for some sort of fan share of the club. Our owners are foreign (which is fine and not a problem) but we've seen how quickly things can change and how up $hit creek you can get

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:50 - Mar 15 with 2161 viewsVancouverHoop

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:52 - Mar 15 by aston_hoop

can do it for 35 quid return on the Megabus

Timo Werner standing by the side of the A1 with "Ride to 'Boro Pleeze' written on a piece of cardboard is a wonderful mental image.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:51]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:57 - Mar 15 with 2121 viewsPaddyhoops

In the name of " Sporting integrity" .
Have a look at Panaromas programme about Abramovich last night.
They're ain't much integrity involved.
They just don't get it !!
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:15 - Mar 15 with 2057 viewsJuzzie

In regards to any notion from anyone who thinks the fans are getting punished...... those same 'poor' fans have been absolutely lapping it up (and giving it large) about all their success the last 19 years. Success built on national theft, greed, money laundering and god knows what else leading up to cities being flattened and thousands dying, tens/hundreds of thousands homeless, displaced and worst of all, possible nuclear fkin' war. I heard the Hampton waterworks warning siren go off this morning [testing] and absolutely shat my pants before I remembered what it was.

Poor fans? F**k each and every single one of them who thinks the have been hard done by. Cnts.
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 1972 viewsterryb

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:18 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Well that's tough sht isn't it.

This doesn't seem to be getting through to them, the people that run the club, or the supporters. Your chairman has been using you as a money laundry, everything you've done in the last 20 years is built on filthy money, and now he's involved in the invasion of an independent country and the slaughter of its people. These are sanctions. They're meant to be harsh. It's meant to hurt. "Oh no, we might have to get a bus to Lille for our Champions League game when we'd usually fly". Yeh, yeh you might. That's how it works. Suck it up.

Totally correct Clive.

How many people do they need in their parties for away games? Divide £20,000 by the cost per person & that will give you the maximum allowed. Perhaps Travelodge & National Express are refusing to open their doors to them!
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:35 - Mar 15 with 1962 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:01 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Was actually out over the weekend with a lawyer who works on the legal team and some of the stuff he was saying was unreal. One of them was that it basically costs them £100k to travel to away games, and somebody in the office had said "what the government needs to understand is this is a Rolls Royce club". At that point (Saturday morning) he thought the Newcastle game was actually going to be off because they can't put home games on at the cap of £500k.

Unfortunately that 'home games' cap has now been increased to £900k apparently after some lobbying from the club.

Probably being overly cynical (and / or I don't know what I'm talking about) but I was reading about that prospective buyer Nick Candy earlier. Turns out he's a regular contributor to the Conservative war chest and given it's the government he's having to negotiate with regarding any future purchase you can't help but think this will all work out for 'the C**ls' in the end. Hopefully I'm completely wrong.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:36 - Mar 15 with 1952 viewsTheChef

Surely given all the disposable cash their players have available, couldn't they just pay privately for away travel?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:38 - Mar 15 with 1928 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:34 - Mar 15 by terryb

Totally correct Clive.

How many people do they need in their parties for away games? Divide £20,000 by the cost per person & that will give you the maximum allowed. Perhaps Travelodge & National Express are refusing to open their doors to them!

One of the other stories I heard at the weekend is the sanction was imposed after one of their junior sides had travelled to an overnighter at Stoke, and the club's account with the hotel they used was frozen along with all the company credit cards. They then had to have a very long legal meeting about whether a youth coach putting any meals or hotel rooms on his own personal credit card would be in violation of a government sanction.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:51 - Mar 15 with 1861 viewsdutch

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:06 - Mar 15 by bosh67

As much as I hate Chelsea for reasons that I may have to explain to the maker in the afterlife I do get a sense that the fans are being punished in all this. If the club is under government control the income will be diverted from where it was going to them. It just seems very harsh on the ordinary fans. Much as they knew the Russian money wasn't all being used for the love of the club, the fans generally just want to support their team. I thought Simon Jordan spoke very well this morning on the subject.

I can see Chelsea going to the wall to be honest. The fans having to do a Wimbledon FC job and go back to working their way up the non-leagues. Weirdly there may be some older Chelsea fans who'd prefer that.

Good. Punish them.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:53 - Mar 15 with 1857 viewsdaveB

The whole thing is laughable, I work with a Chelsea fan and hes been crying about it all week how its not fair they will never be able to buy whoever they want anymore, completely lost touch with reality.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:01 - Mar 15 with 1802 viewsHarbour

Argh what a shame they have to rough it in the Coach instead of flying…staying in Travel Lodge instead of Claridges ….heart bleeds poor souls. Rolls Royce Club joking Arthur Daley more like. How can a club owe their owner 1bn under FFP…those cups are all tainted.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:06 - Mar 15 with 1790 viewshamptonhillhoop

Request has now apparently been withdrawn. Even they've realised how ridiculous it was
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:15 - Mar 15 with 1752 viewsJuzzie

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:06 - Mar 15 by hamptonhillhoop

Request has now apparently been withdrawn. Even they've realised how ridiculous it was

Only because there was a backlash. The lack of awareness about everything is astonishing.

As Clive says, it just doesn't seem to be getting through to them, Club and fans alike.

We all know as a club and fan base they have generally been less than savoury. Here has been an opportunity for both elements to actually show some civility, some understanding of the situation, some dignity. Nope, classless & clueless as ever.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 17:25]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:27 - Mar 15 with 1686 viewsBerkoRanger

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 15:12 - Mar 15 by doogi10

they want to fly

Chels now saying they don't fly to games for luxury - it's to prevent soft tissue injuries.

U n b e l i e v a b l e.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:31 - Mar 15 with 1664 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:27 - Mar 15 by BerkoRanger

Chels now saying they don't fly to games for luxury - it's to prevent soft tissue injuries.

U n b e l i e v a b l e.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Get into the fcking sea immediately.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:39 - Mar 15 with 1630 viewsMick_S

U n b e l i e v a b l e.

That’s why I fly when I go on holiday. Can’t believe the cynicism on here. Is Coach Trip still on tv, I seem to remember a celebrity version?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 17:57 - Mar 15 with 1538 viewsR_from_afar

U n b e l i e v a b l e.

Middlesbrough has a port, can't Abramovich take them to the game in one of his mega yachts?

Oh wait!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:03 - Mar 15 with 1514 viewsKonk

U n b e l i e v a b l e.

There are all sorts of wan k clubs out there, and all sorts of wan kers supporting w anky clubs with wan ky owners, wan ky managers, and wan ky players, but those clowns really are in a league of their own.

The self-pitying cun ts genuinely seem to think that this is some grand conspiracy against poor old Chelsea. They talk about "the whole club being punished because of one man" as though the sanctions have been put in place cos one of their kno bhead fans acting the cu nt, rather than the fact their dodgy as fu ck billionaire sugar daddy is being sanctioned by the UK and EU for his links to Putin following Russia's further invasion of Ukraine. Especially annoying as they'll get bought out by some other multi-billionaire and win tonnes more trophies - these are the cu nts who somehow managed to win the Champions League with "Bobby" Di fu cking Matteo as their coach. Cuuuuuuuuunts.

PS. It's like the John Terry/Anton Ferdinand incident all over again - they can't just quietly acknowledge that everyone else might have a point and they might be in the wrong - they have to sing Abramovich songs during a minutes silence held in support of Ukraine, and whinge on endlessly like they're the true victims.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 18:16]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:37 - Mar 15 with 1361 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:03 - Mar 15 by Konk

There are all sorts of wan k clubs out there, and all sorts of wan kers supporting w anky clubs with wan ky owners, wan ky managers, and wan ky players, but those clowns really are in a league of their own.

The self-pitying cun ts genuinely seem to think that this is some grand conspiracy against poor old Chelsea. They talk about "the whole club being punished because of one man" as though the sanctions have been put in place cos one of their kno bhead fans acting the cu nt, rather than the fact their dodgy as fu ck billionaire sugar daddy is being sanctioned by the UK and EU for his links to Putin following Russia's further invasion of Ukraine. Especially annoying as they'll get bought out by some other multi-billionaire and win tonnes more trophies - these are the cu nts who somehow managed to win the Champions League with "Bobby" Di fu cking Matteo as their coach. Cuuuuuuuuunts.

PS. It's like the John Terry/Anton Ferdinand incident all over again - they can't just quietly acknowledge that everyone else might have a point and they might be in the wrong - they have to sing Abramovich songs during a minutes silence held in support of Ukraine, and whinge on endlessly like they're the true victims.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 18:16]

I have to disagree with you Konk.They haven’t won any trophies.They’ve bought every single one of them for the last 19 years.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:41 - Mar 15 with 1346 viewsdistortR

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:47 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

That was enough for us to win 4-1 at Old Trafford, but then we did have Divine Intervention.

couldn't see a thing, sat behind her/him.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:47 - Mar 15 with 1308 viewsenfieldargh

dont want to cast aspersions towards the Candy Bros but property dealers in Chelsea who are lifelong Chelsea supporters, surely there could be possible links to Abramovitch?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024