Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to do the bees knees-match thread 08:15 - Mar 2 with 17454 viewsenfieldargh

My turn

Heart says win
Head says loose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:27 - Mar 2 with 2591 viewsVancouverHoop

Another great save from Lumley. We could easily have been three or four down this half but for him.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 2576 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:26 - Mar 2 by CLAREMAN1995

I wont sugar coat Brian we are horrible and have not even threatened plus we could be 3-0 down despite a pathetic penalty decidion.Need a spark quickly from us we could sneak a draw .

Thanks Bannerman.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2348 viewsjonno

We just can't compete with them physically up front, we look powder puff. Eze has rightly been taken off as he has contributed nothing at all. I think we need Smith up there for a phyical presence.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2329 viewsCamberleyR

Stream's gone down.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 2302 viewsdistortR

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 by CamberleyR

Stream's gone down.

yeah, bit of a relief, isn't it?
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:33 - Mar 2 with 2266 viewsVancouverHoop

2-0.

That's probably all she wrote.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:33 - Mar 2 with 2259 viewsderbyhoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 by jonno

This referee is abysmal. Some blatant fouls by Brentford players simply ignored - the penalty was initially a foul on Hall and should have been a free kick to Rangers.

It's Keith Stroud. What did you expect? Pedantic little man with severe short-man syndrome.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:34 - Mar 2 with 2184 views2Thomas2Bowles

piss poor, never looked in the game

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:35 - Mar 2 with 2117 viewsjonno

Poor defending as we are caught with a straight ball through the defence, compounded by a mad dash off the line and out of his box by Lumley as we concede a second goal.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:36 - Mar 2 with 2083 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:33 - Mar 2 by VancouverHoop

2-0.

That's probably all she wrote.

We can all switch it off now that goal was inevitable they deserve to be comfortably ahead sad to say ,we just never showed up except for big Joe
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 2024 viewsRs_Holy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:36 - Mar 2 by CLAREMAN1995

We can all switch it off now that goal was inevitable they deserve to be comfortably ahead sad to say ,we just never showed up except for big Joe

spot on!... unfortunately
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 2023 viewsactonman

We are fking clueless today ! Pathetic really. Can’t keep the ball then give it away when we do have it . Lumley stopped us getting a pasting
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 2023 viewsJAPRANGERS

pathetic performance today
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 2017 viewsBklynRanger

Still Time. We'll need to turn it up a couple of notches though. Luongo looks very off to me, would like to see Manning given a go. Maybe it'll be Hemed's moment?
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1958 viewsJAPRANGERS

man you can see why we are 18th in the Championship
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:39 - Mar 2 with 1959 viewsdistortR

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 by BklynRanger

Still Time. We'll need to turn it up a couple of notches though. Luongo looks very off to me, would like to see Manning given a go. Maybe it'll be Hemed's moment?

Bar man! i'll have whatever he's having, please!
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:39 - Mar 2 with 1924 viewskensalriser

Another bend over quick performance against a near neighbour.

Pass the sudocrem.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 1867 viewsjonno

Smith is now on but it will all be too little, too late. Pretty poor performance all round.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 1856 viewsVancouverHoop

We haven't been good, but neither were Brentford until the penalty. They rose to the occasion after that, we sank.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:43 - Mar 2 with 1799 viewsjonno

Yes, the ludicrous penalty was the turning point. Very poor referee.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 1757 viewsTacticalR

Another wild shot from Luongo. Something happens to him every time he plays for Australia.

Air hostess clique

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 1743 viewsVancouverHoop

God we're slow!
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:46 - Mar 2 with 1689 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 by TacticalR

Another wild shot from Luongo. Something happens to him every time he plays for Australia.

He was excellent on Tuesday night, to be fair.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:46 - Mar 2 with 1686 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:39 - Mar 2 by kensalriser

Another bend over quick performance against a near neighbour.

Pass the sudocrem.

KY Jell way more smooth I hear
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:46 - Mar 2 with 1676 viewsqprd

If these arrogant Brentford f***s want to play around like that, I’m all for someone wiping them out and taking the yellow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024