Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to do the bees knees-match thread 08:15 - Mar 2 with 17453 viewsenfieldargh

My turn

Heart says win
Head says loose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:11 - Mar 2 with 2187 viewsDiscodroids

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:56 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

hahahaha

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 15:57]

Stroud you suckling pissant spacker.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:11 - Mar 2 with 2203 viewsVancouverHoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:10 - Mar 2 by VancouverHoop

Pen to Bees

1—0
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:11 - Mar 2 with 2200 viewsMatch82

That was soft as fck
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2096 viewsVancouverHoop

Lumley stops it being 2-0. Good work.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2074 viewsCamberleyR

Keith Stroud,say no more. Useless fúcking twát.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2069 viewsJAPRANGERS

Not a penalty. Our fcking luck continues....
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2062 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:11 - Mar 2 by Match82

That was soft as fck

Even their commentators are saying no penalty and to rub salt in the wound JL guesses right and almost saves it
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2060 viewsderbyhoop

How did they miss a second?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2051 viewsTacticalR

Lumley just got us out of trouble with a one on one save.

Air hostess clique

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 2005 viewsVancouverHoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:11 - Mar 2 by Match82

That was soft as fck

We knew what Stroud was like though, so no real surprise. The hope is he'll give something equally ludicrous in our favour.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 with 1935 viewsqprd

Qpr can’t keep the ball for sh*t

And Brentford continuing to put us under pressure w the balls behind
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 with 1935 viewsstainrods_elbow

What a weirdly self-centred comment! It IS a rivalry going back many seasons, whether you 'buy' it or not!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:19 - Mar 2 with 1900 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evening all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 1877 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ we've been about as threatning as Barry George in a fishnet crotchless body stocking in this game.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:20]

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 1876 viewsactonman

Another fking guess by a referee ! Useless cnt
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 1862 viewsstainrods_elbow

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:57 - Mar 2 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't really buy that this is a rivalry and I have no feelings on Brentford either way.

Would be happy with a draw on the road and hope all are fit to play.

Our team have a Gaelic Football match at 1pm but will hopefully see you all back here for the second half.

C'mon you R's!

What a weirdly self-centred comment! It IS a rivalry going back many seasons, whether you 'buy' it or not!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 1861 views2Thomas2Bowles

Get Smith on

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 with 1823 viewsDiscodroids

Any chance of Eze breaking out of his opiod slumber. f cuk me he's more laid back than sid vicious on a gram of horse down his japs eye.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 1810 viewsVancouverHoop

Lumley's anticipation has been excellent thhis half
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 1805 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 by stainrods_elbow

Not for most of my life. I'm 48 and until very recently Brentford weren't ever on my radar. Like many Rangers fans I'd go to see them sometimes and had a bit of a soft spot for them.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 1788 viewsjonno

This referee is abysmal. Some blatant fouls by Brentford players simply ignored - the penalty was initially a foul on Hall and should have been a free kick to Rangers.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 with 1771 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How have we been playing so far, folks?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 1704 viewsMrSheen

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Not for most of my life. I'm 48 and until very recently Brentford weren't ever on my radar. Like many Rangers fans I'd go to see them sometimes and had a bit of a soft spot for them.

I think we went 35 years without playing them, then after a few seasons took another decade off. I went to school in Ealing, so a few lads went there. I used to go from time to time as well.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:26 - Mar 2 with 1649 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 by BrianMcCarthy

How have we been playing so far, folks?

I wont sugar coat Brian we are horrible and have not even threatened plus we could be 3-0 down despite a pathetic penalty decidion.Need a spark quickly from us we could sneak a draw .
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:26 - Mar 2 with 1650 viewsactonman

How many times do we give thenm a free kick on the edge of the box
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024