Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV 19:45 - Jul 7 with 16099 viewsjohncharles

Some jigery pokery going on with her Wiki site as well.
Her CV has many claims which are, lets say, not factual. One fact that is omitted is her involvement as a director of Seaperfect which lost millions.
She promised to publish her tax returns as all the other candidates have already done, only if she got to the final two. I'm not holding my breath.

Strong and stable my arse.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:10 - Jul 17 with 1942 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 10:42 - Jul 17 by QPR_Jim

Not to worry, she'd probably just lie about it.

lets hope so.

I Just find it more confusing than a chinese finger puzzle in a Aldi christmas cracker over these Rampant priapic threads and comments on Anything Brexit, Tory, Gove, Johnson And leadsom , that spread and cross pollinate on other threads all over LFW Like Japanese knotweed these days.

Imo there seems to be a lot of Petri dish sneering down ski slope noses at leave voters, sun readers, mail readers and tory & ukip voters while displaying masterful avoidance of the labour party stepping into the void. Its like bleedin Pravda on here!. It would have Dr Josef Goebbels weeping with pride. The Current Labour Party is doing a great impression of the Christmas Party in a 1970's maximum security wing at Rampton, yet apparently the political seismic news on here is that Micheal Gove has wet lizard lips and the energy secretary lied on her cv.

Unless my palladium soft cortex is playing up again , haven't i seen Angela Eagle and Margret Beckett crying their eyes out on television over the state of the labour party?

Outside of 4 or five figures in the tory party i detest them as much as labour however, it confounds me on here that every stereotype and prejudice of The above group mentioned in paragraph two, is indulged and encouraged on here , yet when someone (and it has to be said very rarely outside of clive anderson, paul parker and essex taxi) has the temerity to indulge those very same stereotypes of labour supporters , guardian readers and remain voters, people on here get all affronted as if there dear old mum has been called a backshift scabby whore who mates out of season .

All this gentler kinder politics malarky. is that what i witnessed at the anti brexit demo in london 2 weeks ago with 5 year old children wearing ' Cancer for farage' and' farage is a cu nt' t shirts , under the approving lascivious gaze of their freshly scrubbed middle class parents in this seasons fat face clobber ?. The geezer has had over 5ooo death threats since the 23rd of june including ones to his children ! I dont give a flying f uck about the tories but there's less balance on here than Adolfs hairy ball Sac
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 11:13]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:17 - Jul 17 with 1931 viewsLongsufferingR

Don't worry. We'll have football to talk about again soon, so politics can do one.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:23 - Jul 17 with 1918 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:17 - Jul 17 by LongsufferingR

Don't worry. We'll have football to talk about again soon, so politics can do one.

Thank fk for that !. my comments on Political threads are rarer than An Andy Johnson goal in blue and white hoops , but i just had to say something. its just getting daft now.

Things are that bad i might even vote for Tim Farron from next time round , anything but tory and labour.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:26 - Jul 17 with 1909 viewsLongsufferingR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:23 - Jul 17 by Discodroids

Thank fk for that !. my comments on Political threads are rarer than An Andy Johnson goal in blue and white hoops , but i just had to say something. its just getting daft now.

Things are that bad i might even vote for Tim Farron from next time round , anything but tory and labour.

....and I promise not to mention Karl Henry either.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:30 - Jul 17 with 1904 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:26 - Jul 17 by LongsufferingR

....and I promise not to mention Karl Henry either.

keep it under your hat, but i might be warming to him.

dont tell no one though mate.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:32 - Jul 17 with 1861 viewsdistortR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:23 - Jul 17 by Discodroids

As a left-leaning leave-light person, i'm voting for japanese knotweed next time round. Totally agree with your point, though.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:33 - Jul 17 with 1860 viewsLongsufferingR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:30 - Jul 17 by Discodroids

keep it under your hat, but i might be warming to him.

dont tell no one though mate.

Must be his politics
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:35 - Jul 17 with 1857 viewsDannytheR

You'd imagine the reason people spend less time complaining about the sorry shambles that is Jeremy Corbyn and Labour is because they're not actually in power (or, as my old mate Disco points out, ever likely to be again).

It depends what you want to do on here, doesn't it? Talk about the real world, the government included, or just have a moan and bitch about about the sort of people you don't like (while pretending, naturally, to be the victim of that very thing).

Personally, I find all that stuff reminds me of listening to my nan, god rest her misanthropic soul.

I've heard of sore losers, but sore winners are a new one on me.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 12:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:04 - Jul 17 with 1789 viewsDiscodroids

Its a terrible curse but Even 16th century technology has always been beyond my beadle handed Grasp. The remedial task of finding my recorded shows via my Sky remote control confounds me.Torments Me So.

Last night in an attempt to record 'Love Island' , I punched in a Fibonacci sequence of digits Into my remote control resulting in a detailed screen shot evaluating the ph soil value on Mars , and when my neighbor is next ovulating, yet no facking Love Island...

It was at this exact moment of technological epic failure that a glorious wave of overwhelming euphoira engulfed me, Just like Paul Oakenfolds seminal 'Essential Rojam mix' of 1999.Its so obvious .. All I have to do Is place the Orignators of these Priapic threads on ignore for a month or so, then the threads title will crumple and vanish from my view like Bob Geldofs wee Boaby when he sees a bar of unwrapped imperial leather.

Then Everyones a winner Baby.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 13:05]

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:42 - Jul 17 with 1762 viewsDannytheR

Maybe Clive can be prevailed on to set up an entirely new members only forum, designed for those whose love of bravely telling it like it is and the cut and thrust of democracy is such that they only want to be told that everyone agrees with them.

It could be called the LFW Free Speech Forum.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:19 - Jul 17 with 1730 viewsTacticalR

On Discodroids' point - in theory the right should be in heaven - they've cut loose from Europe and the party they detest (or claim to detest) is in turmoil.

However, it's dawned on some that along with their pretend national independence they need a pretend opposition.

Then they can get on with their pretend privatisations (where the state pays for everything).

Air hostess clique

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:21 - Jul 17 with 1722 viewsDiscodroids

oh well one does what one can. I just hope the generation that is currently out searching for virtual pokemon are still not too upset atus crazed older leave Voters.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 14:23]

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:31 - Jul 17 with 1700 viewsjohncharles

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:21 - Jul 17 by Discodroids

oh well one does what one can. I just hope the generation that is currently out searching for virtual pokemon are still not too upset atus crazed older leave Voters.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 14:23]

Young people today huh, soon they'll be running your retirement home and voting how much pension you'll get. Hope they've forgiven you by then

Strong and stable my arse.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:36 - Jul 17 with 1693 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:31 - Jul 17 by johncharles

Young people today huh, soon they'll be running your retirement home and voting how much pension you'll get. Hope they've forgiven you by then

I know. My hatred for everything not middle aged and perched on a bar stool in a diamond pringle never wains.

As luck would have it , theres Yet Another BBC They-shoot-horses-dont-they debate on Brexit. It never stops.Like a chemical brothers remix it plays on in perpetuity .

Hammering away with the gusto of Keith Moon on his pictures of lily drum kit with Kit Lambert blowing marching powder up his arsehole with a nesquick straw.

Its exhausting.
I Remember going to a spiral tribe Trance shin dig in the 90's . I didnt sleep for 3 days , travelling the ley lines to the palace of wisdom via a prolonged derangement of the senses and as one with the four-to-the-floor hypnotic and melodious beats . Watching the BBC Is a lot like that. only with cu nts.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 15:31 - Jul 17 with 1654 viewsQPR_Jim

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:10 - Jul 17 by Discodroids

lets hope so.

I Just find it more confusing than a chinese finger puzzle in a Aldi christmas cracker over these Rampant priapic threads and comments on Anything Brexit, Tory, Gove, Johnson And leadsom , that spread and cross pollinate on other threads all over LFW Like Japanese knotweed these days.

Imo there seems to be a lot of Petri dish sneering down ski slope noses at leave voters, sun readers, mail readers and tory & ukip voters while displaying masterful avoidance of the labour party stepping into the void. Its like bleedin Pravda on here!. It would have Dr Josef Goebbels weeping with pride. The Current Labour Party is doing a great impression of the Christmas Party in a 1970's maximum security wing at Rampton, yet apparently the political seismic news on here is that Micheal Gove has wet lizard lips and the energy secretary lied on her cv.

Unless my palladium soft cortex is playing up again , haven't i seen Angela Eagle and Margret Beckett crying their eyes out on television over the state of the labour party?

Outside of 4 or five figures in the tory party i detest them as much as labour however, it confounds me on here that every stereotype and prejudice of The above group mentioned in paragraph two, is indulged and encouraged on here , yet when someone (and it has to be said very rarely outside of clive anderson, paul parker and essex taxi) has the temerity to indulge those very same stereotypes of labour supporters , guardian readers and remain voters, people on here get all affronted as if there dear old mum has been called a backshift scabby whore who mates out of season .

All this gentler kinder politics malarky. is that what i witnessed at the anti brexit demo in london 2 weeks ago with 5 year old children wearing ' Cancer for farage' and' farage is a cu nt' t shirts , under the approving lascivious gaze of their freshly scrubbed middle class parents in this seasons fat face clobber ?. The geezer has had over 5ooo death threats since the 23rd of june including ones to his children ! I dont give a flying f uck about the tories but there's less balance on here than Adolfs hairy ball Sac
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 11:13]

Quite a long response to a light-hearted joke, didn't realise it would be taken as sneering.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 1627 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 15:31 - Jul 17 by QPR_Jim

Quite a long response to a light-hearted joke, didn't realise it would be taken as sneering.

harsh times on here today for me. Not only am i feeling the lash of the cat from QPR Jim today, ive Just returned from the off licence for libation in the form of samuel adams lager and nobbys nuts (dry roasted) and i was accosted outside by a bevy of braxton hicks (heavily pregnant females, at the end of the 3rd trimester on the piss and smoking 40 bensons) asking me for a quid.

One can only assume her previous cubs have been taken in by another pride or eaten alive by her current boyfriend , the alpha male who offered my a wrap of bi carb or saxa salt for £4o.

North chingford really is going down the farkin tube. Surely the going rate is £30.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 16:12]

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 23:27 - Jul 17 with 1533 viewssmegma

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 23:13 - Jul 16 by danehoop

and it would appear bankruptcy judging by recent legal action taken against for alledgedly failing to repay gambling debts.

He's got another film in the planning stage.

The Four Year Scam.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 23:43 - Jul 17 with 1523 viewsPunteR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 23:27 - Jul 17 by smegma

He's got another film in the planning stage.

The Four Year Scam.

hello Smegma. Didnt you used to post on here a few years ago? You fallen off the LFW wagon?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 00:06 - Jul 18 with 1512 viewsIngham

Maybe Danny's right, Disco. Labour's chaos won't be imposing itself on anyone any time soon. The only ship their cluelessness looks like sinking is their own. Though don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting for a moment that May and Brexit amount to a government or a policy either. What evidence is there of that?

So while there is a certain logic in saying we should be more afraid of them than the others because the others, not being elected, don't constitute the same sort of threat, I see no sign that the cons' spin doctors' orders are anything other than to be carried along on the tide, and to stick to the script that they're waving, not drowning.

You never know. Even Scexit - from Beyond the Grave, and only lately Undead - may yet rise up to walk alongside Brexit and Labour through that long, long Zombie Night.

Just saying.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 0:08]
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 01:20 - Jul 18 with 1485 viewsBrightonhoop

Even the Irish press are predicting Corbyn as the next PM, it's glaringly obvious, with that much Sheffield Steel in his back Like him loathe him in these days of posturing the pound is sinking. Some might remember Brighton's west pier, it fell into the sea.

Anyway, May excluded Gove and Osborne, and they both said they would be back, on Friday, and they may well be. However rule one is never go back, so they will sink her below the tide line, it's the only certainty in Toryville. Despite 'winning' have you ever seen such a sour faced bunch of losers complaining having won? Rejoice you dunderheads, and bring discord where there is harmony.

Johnston ( I refuse to call the knut Boris) headed for Brussels tonight as Foreign Secretary, from RAF Northolt, like a Trident missile, into the jaws of those he vilified, later saying it was just a joke, like Obama being part Kenyan, (split my sides with that one, Eric Morecombe's resurrection is postponed) no doubt armed with manilla envelopes stuffed with a devaluing currency to oil the wheels, and had to land at Luton. Could be a sign for the UK new brave syphillus ridden economy or the smart money is on MI6's suicide mission for the remaining homing pigeons.

Luton.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 1:24]
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 07:59 - Jul 18 with 1427 viewsdistortR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 00:06 - Jul 18 by Ingham

Maybe Danny's right, Disco. Labour's chaos won't be imposing itself on anyone any time soon. The only ship their cluelessness looks like sinking is their own. Though don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting for a moment that May and Brexit amount to a government or a policy either. What evidence is there of that?

So while there is a certain logic in saying we should be more afraid of them than the others because the others, not being elected, don't constitute the same sort of threat, I see no sign that the cons' spin doctors' orders are anything other than to be carried along on the tide, and to stick to the script that they're waving, not drowning.

You never know. Even Scexit - from Beyond the Grave, and only lately Undead - may yet rise up to walk alongside Brexit and Labour through that long, long Zombie Night.

Just saying.

Bloody hell, that was succinct. Have i missed an attachment?
Good to see you on here, Ingham
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 08:15 - Jul 18 with 1407 viewstimcocking

Politicians lies, shock horror!
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 08:28 - Jul 18 with 1398 viewsDiscodroids

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 00:06 - Jul 18 by Ingham

Just saying.

oh my good gawd, Just when i thought i found a party i could believe in....Ive just read that Neil Hamilton is in the running for UKIP Leader ! Neil Hamilton !!.

Outside of stephen woolfe , the runners and riders for the leadership make Dennis Dunstable look like Alan turing. Neil Hamilton !.. Christ on a Chopper bike, my party membership card is going up in smoke quicker than my straw hat yesterday in the garden.

Id probably vote for Screaming lord sutch if he was still knocking about. Lean times.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:43 - Jul 19 with 1296 viewsTacticalR

@Discodroids 'Imo there seems to be a lot of Petri dish sneering down ski slope noses at leave voters, sun readers, mail readers and tory & ukip voters'

Some of my best friends are Brexiters.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024