Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV 19:45 - Jul 7 with 16100 viewsjohncharles

Some jigery pokery going on with her Wiki site as well.
Her CV has many claims which are, lets say, not factual. One fact that is omitted is her involvement as a director of Seaperfect which lost millions.
She promised to publish her tax returns as all the other candidates have already done, only if she got to the final two. I'm not holding my breath.

Strong and stable my arse.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:18 - Jul 8 with 3668 viewsmacclesfieldman

Agree 100%, she is my choice, really believes in the UKs future outside the EU after a detailed study of the pros and cons of the EU.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:35 - Jul 8 with 3632 viewsstumbleandfall

The fascists are getting all frothy.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/news/britain-first
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 3619 viewsMytch_QPR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:01 - Jul 8 by Konk

With moving to Bristol, I’ll soon be looking for a new job and Leadsom’s given me the confidence to really go for it when it comes to putting together a compelling CV.

Education: Maths and Computer club badges from Oxford, Cambridge, Sorbonne, Harvard, MIT & Huddersfield Poly.

Work experience:
1989-1991: Chief Rocket Officer at NASA
1991-1993: Invented the internet, Google, Youtube and Amazon (forest and website)
1993-1998: Head of Computers at Microsoft
1998-2010: Overlord at Apple.
2004-Present: Captain of industry, straddling the Global Finance Industry like a big-balled colossus, with boardroom positions on every FTSE, Dow Jones, Nikkei, NASDAQ, CAC40 and DAX listed company, personally overseeing USD780,000,000tn of investments. 4,000 direct reports. Work well as part of a team or on my own. Weakness: I am too much of a perfectionist and often work too hard.

If that doesn’t get me at least a telephone interview for an administrative role at a small engineering company in Yate, I don’t know what else I can do.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 14:05]

As an employer (if I was being picky) I would say that you are not much of a 'team player' - for example, you could have demonstrated faith in your own designs by volunteering as an astronaut at NASA and taking on a dual role (this would also have added a bit more travel to your overall experience - which always helps).

Also, you should put some hobbies on your CV (things like cookery, theatre, walking and I am a keen follower of Fulham FC) - otherwise (and don't take offence) a potential employer might think you're a bit uninteresting and a little introverted.

I think these days it's acceptable to exaggerate a little - for example that USD780,000,000tn is probably slightly on the high side, but I suppose that shows ambition (and a bullish confidence) on your part, which employers will like, going forward.

PS - as per other posters on this board, please ensure you take your Microsoft / Apple laptop (the one you designed personally) into the boozers of Brizzle and keep posting.
As soon as I get my novel published I'm escaping to North Wales. I haven't finished the first page yet but I have some ideas...
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 14:41]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:38 - Jul 8 with 3617 viewspaulparker

Wow someone exaggerates their CV , Shock Horror , hang the b*tch

as far as I can make out she hasn't been involved in covers ups of child abuse, cash for passports, cash for honours , dodgy mortgages , sent us on a phony war, or sold our gold reserves for a packet of cola cubes and a copy of the dandy

nah who needs change , those days were better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:40 - Jul 8 with 3602 viewsstumbleandfall

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:38 - Jul 8 by paulparker

Wow someone exaggerates their CV , Shock Horror , hang the b*tch

as far as I can make out she hasn't been involved in covers ups of child abuse, cash for passports, cash for honours , dodgy mortgages , sent us on a phony war, or sold our gold reserves for a packet of cola cubes and a copy of the dandy

nah who needs change , those days were better

She definitely has dodgy mortgages. That's why she won't publish her tax returns.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 15:12 - Jul 8 with 3534 viewsDiscodroids

I've heard neither Theresa May nor Andrea Leadsom are vegans or suffer from Gluten Intolerance. So much for inclusive shortlists. They're practically savages.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 16:20 - Jul 8 with 3466 viewsBrightonhoop

Given she gets the Nuclear codes a degree of integrity, sadly lacking, could be useful in the job. Heard she's doing buy one get one frees on bent MoT's this weekend behind the arches at Kings Cross.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 18:35 - Jul 8 with 3375 viewsHonkytonks

The yanks had sarah pallin we get these two old munters!
Login to get fewer ads

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 08:05 - Jul 9 with 3286 viewsKonk

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 18:35 - Jul 8 by Honkytonks

The yanks had sarah pallin we get these two old munters!

Nice!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/andrea-leadsom-suggests-she-woul

Has anyone actually checked that she definitely has kids and doesn't just live near a school?

PP - I wouldn't be upset to discover a colleague had bumped a History A-level from D to C on their CV, but surely you want a degree of honesty and integrity with the person holding the highest office in the land? And if she's being held up as some major figure in the world of banking/fund management, and thus extremely well qualified to manage the economy (Arf!), isn't it hugely relevant if she essentially held on administrative positions? And how did she think she was going to avoid former colleagues spilling the beans?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 10:03 - Jul 9 with 3225 viewsDannytheR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 08:05 - Jul 9 by Konk

Nice!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/andrea-leadsom-suggests-she-woul

Has anyone actually checked that she definitely has kids and doesn't just live near a school?

PP - I wouldn't be upset to discover a colleague had bumped a History A-level from D to C on their CV, but surely you want a degree of honesty and integrity with the person holding the highest office in the land? And if she's being held up as some major figure in the world of banking/fund management, and thus extremely well qualified to manage the economy (Arf!), isn't it hugely relevant if she essentially held on administrative positions? And how did she think she was going to avoid former colleagues spilling the beans?

We've reached the stage where if you could shave a chimp, train it to speak with an English accent and talk optimistically about how brilliant life will be after Brexit, you'd have our next Prime Minister.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 10:42 - Jul 9 with 3203 viewssexton

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 10:03 - Jul 9 by DannytheR

We've reached the stage where if you could shave a chimp, train it to speak with an English accent and talk optimistically about how brilliant life will be after Brexit, you'd have our next Prime Minister.

Definitely preferable to the loathsome Leadsom.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:31 - Jul 9 with 3110 viewsDorse

They've both done well to get through the first stage but this is where the competition hots up. They've still got to face the swimsuit round, the word-search, the talent show, sleeping rough with Greg Wallace and the monkey knife-fight.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:34 - Jul 9 with 3100 viewsjohncharles

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:31 - Jul 9 by Dorse

They've both done well to get through the first stage but this is where the competition hots up. They've still got to face the swimsuit round, the word-search, the talent show, sleeping rough with Greg Wallace and the monkey knife-fight.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:41 - Jul 9 with 3087 viewsjonno

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 10:03 - Jul 9 by DannytheR

Wasn't that Michael Gove?
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 09:05 - Jul 10 with 2949 viewsGloryHunter

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:36 - Jul 8 by derbyhoop

Leadsom wants to apply certification, like used for categorising films, to every website. How many? She has some disturbing right wing views on social policy, including being against gay marriage. Even her own Minister, Amber Rudd, doesn't think she's up to the job.

May is like Thatcher - but without the humanity. She's had a few run ins with European courts - usually when she's tried to railroad an illegal decision.

What a great choice.

Thatcher had humanity?
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 09:24 - Jul 10 with 2684 viewsDorse

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 09:05 - Jul 10 by GloryHunter

Thatcher had humanity?

She kept it in a cage out the back. Am I right, brothers?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 11:37 - Jul 11 with 2517 viewsGloryHunter

Remember Pierre-Yves Gerbeau? He was put in charge of the Millenium Dome on the basis of his CV, in which he claimed to have been running EuroDisney. Turned out he had only been in charge of the car parks or something.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 12:09 - Jul 11 with 2483 viewsCamberleyR

Looks like she's pulling out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36763208

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 12:14 - Jul 11 with 2464 viewsjohncharles

Under pressure to publish her tax returns which she can't do because she's been lying. Only one thing she can do and that is to pull out.

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 12:17 - Jul 11 with 2440 viewsBrightonhoop

Taxi for the pig fker.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 12:18]
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:28 - Jul 11 with 2336 viewsjonno

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 12:14 - Jul 11 by johncharles

Under pressure to publish her tax returns which she can't do because she's been lying. Only one thing she can do and that is to pull out.

They were published yesterday.
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 13:35 - Jul 11 with 2320 viewsTacticalR

Is she now available for the England job? If so she should definitely throw her hat into the ring.

Air hostess clique

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:29 - Jul 11 with 2246 viewsdaveB

So we get a prime minister than no member of the public voted for, wonderful
Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:47 - Jul 11 with 2218 viewskensalriser

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:29 - Jul 11 by daveB

Probably marginally preferable to having the Tory party membership decide.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 15:01 - Jul 11 with 2198 viewsCamberleyR

Andrea Leadsom's dodgy CV on 14:29 - Jul 11 by daveB

Not as if it hasn't happened before (13 times since the start of the 20th century). In Britain's parliamentary system we don't directly elect Prime Ministers but choose to elect individual MPs from particular parties. It is the parties that decide their leader.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024