Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC 11:04 - Oct 15 with 39051 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

I know very early in the week…..but planning to attack Pompey from the whistle takes mental planning just as Spike Milligan had to deal with his mental struggles in his “Where have all the bullets gone?” brilliant read. Being a QPR supporter has recently (again) been mentally challenging too, but we will overcome this temporary phase and go onto better things, like Spike did 👍👍👍

And yes, it is 754pm in Aus- not touched a drop. So the paragraph above is written with a clear mind, whether it makes sense or not. 😀😀

A 2 1 win for us. Dembele with a bullet pile driver and Frey with a bullet header.

DonnieR

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 11:19 - Oct 15 with 9519 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Chair for Andersen.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:16 - Oct 15 with 9460 viewsdmm

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 11:19 - Oct 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

Chair for Andersen.

Well he has been looking like he needs a nice sit down.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:36 - Oct 15 with 9392 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:49 - Oct 15 with 9385 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

We're winning. Out the traps early, score and then score again - Dembele to have a blinder with the focus on Chair. Let them back into it at 2-1 (because it's rangers), get a third on the counter, Thank you goodnight, much love.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:01 - Oct 15 with 9363 viewshantssi

It’s a MUST WIN GAME 😜
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 9358 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This falls into the must win departement IMO. Not as much in relation to our league position but the general feeling amoung the fanbase and the fact that we have shown nothing like our finishing form from lasy year yet .
Marti has 2 full weeks with a full group basically to either change what we have been doing or get it back to where the team become a well oiled machine.
I think we will finally put it together and grab a welcome 3 points (hopefully )
QPR 2 Pompey 0 first clean sheet of the season ?
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:13 - Oct 15 with 9325 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:16 - Oct 15 by dmm

Well he has been looking like he needs a nice sit down.

That tickled me, and I don't mind telling you either!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:34 - Oct 15 with 9170 viewsstainrods_elbow

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:36 - Oct 15 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that!

I wouldn't! We need to win and break our home duck!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 15:09 - Oct 15 with 9112 viewssparkey

Not a 'must win', but if we continue being as poor as we have been against Portsmouth... then I will begin to get worried.

But I trust Marti to have worked the players hard over the break and come up to a solution.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 8938 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:14 - Oct 15 with 8822 viewsSK_hoops

Can't predict anything other than a Dozzell goal.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 8770 viewskensalriser

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:14 - Oct 15 by SK_hoops

Unused sub last three games.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:56 - Oct 15 with 8744 viewsjoe90

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:14 - Oct 15 by SK_hoops

Can you imagine Dozzell and Madsen on the same pitch!

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 20:23 - Oct 15 with 8690 viewsqpr_1968

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 12:36 - Oct 15 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that!

patience....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 20:29 - Oct 15 with 8661 viewsBoston

2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 20:41 - Oct 15 with 8624 viewsloftboy

3-1 and our mini slump will be a distant memory.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 8498 viewsstainrods_elbow

Doesn't a slump imply you were doing well previously?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 21:44 - Oct 15 with 8526 viewsBurnleyhoop

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 13:13 - Oct 15 by PlanetHonneywood

That tickled me, and I don't mind telling you either!

I think they all do. We have well and truly been sat on our arses for the last 3 games. Not enough Chairs in the room.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 23:13 - Oct 15 with 8417 viewscolinallcars

We need a result here with Burnley away coming up.
It's so hard to keep occupied during these blank weekends due to the pesky international breaks.
I thought I'd brush up on my Shakespeare, so dug out my copy of Wuthering Heights.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 06:34 - Oct 16 with 8306 viewsSK_hoops

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 19:52 - Oct 15 by kensalriser

Unused sub last three games.

Looks like they realised how bad he was way before we did.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 06:41 - Oct 16 with 8301 viewsDesertBoot

A must win, a nervous home crowd, a raucous away crowd. 1-1

Wish I could be like David Watts

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 10:02 - Oct 16 with 8164 viewsR_from_afar

We really, really need to win this however we do it, to calm everyone's nerves and to inject some confidence into the squad.

That said, I can see a scenario in which a draw might not be a disaster, and that's if we play really well, including taking the lead - pause for gasps - showing some defensive steel, especially in midfield - and peppering their goal with shots.

I prefer the win, though. Please 🙏

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 10:47 - Oct 16 with 8127 viewsdmm

I can't help but feel the result could rest on whether or not JCS and Colback return. Chair may start but it's going to take a few games for him to get up to speed. We need all our best players fit and firing to get back to some sort of form.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 11:25 - Oct 16 with 8086 viewsBklynRanger

I know the world doesn't work like it these days, but I'd quite like to see a total lack of build-up, pre match interview, senior player making promises etc.

A few lines from Marti if necessary, and get on with it.
Our Pomp and Ceremony - Match thread vs PFC on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 8042 viewsPBLOCK

Lads don’t worry my sister is coming

She’s only ever been once before and we won she though Mikkel Beck had nice legs

3-1 Rangers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024