Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 34546 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:46 - Oct 4 with 10161 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:55 - Oct 4 with 10224 viewsBluce_Ree

1-0 to us. Chair to score.

Fk, man. I don't know.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 08:06 - Oct 4 with 10212 viewsHarbour

2-0 Derby alas we just not on it at the moment…if Jake or Colback start we might get a draw.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 08:24 - Oct 4 with 10152 viewshubble

Spaceman, I was going to put out a call for you to start a match thread. Brave man, I salute you!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 09:02 - Oct 4 with 10079 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The team will be interesting. Santos and Andersen surely dropped so who will come in?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 09:40 - Oct 4 with 10023 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Another Loss. 2-1 Derby.
Followed by 2 home wins after the international break when JCS is back.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 4 with 9741 viewsconnell10

I was gonna go for me old faithful 1-1 ...but being as Mr Space is doing it ....feck it 1-2 Rangers .....Chair double.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:56 - Oct 4 with 9557 viewsSimonJames

0-2 Madsen

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:38 - Oct 4 with 9497 viewsMalintabuk

So from Tuesday approx quarter past ten to fcuk am I going to Derby Saturday.... to Thursday afternoon being told we got the tickets.... I was a not sure to be honest.... to Friday OK meet you bright and early in the morning.... why oh why do we do it !!!
So result.... we seem to be dragged down to despair, to then go and win 3 on the trot.... like the perfect drive down the middle, and we've cracked, this, to shaking the next into the bushes....the QPR analogy
1-0 us... surely a time for a clean sheet and for either Dembele or Saito to get off the mark.
[Post edited 4 Oct 18:39]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:47 - Oct 4 with 9435 viewsandrew1302

Bad to worse 2 - 1 Derby
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:47 - Oct 4 with 9427 viewsRangersw12

2-1 Rangers and this place very quiet afterwards
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 9385 viewsted_hendrix

A clean sheet please Rangers, just a plain old fashioned clean sheet.

I would consider that a good afternoon and progress.

Not too much to ask for Is It?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 9341 viewsSuperhoops2808

I agree with Ted... Back to basics with a clean sheet and if we nick a goal then so be it but will not be too p**sed with a 0-0
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 4 with 9096 viewscorse

Jebus i hope they pull themselves together but at the moment the team looks as confused as an impotent rooster in a hen house so i ll say 2-0 Derby.
[Post edited 4 Oct 21:32]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 22:22 - Oct 4 with 8934 viewscolinallcars

My mate Belfast Bob down the pub thinks this team is on the cusp of really clicking and forecasts a win.
I don't know they call him Belfast Bob.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 23:25 - Oct 4 with 8773 viewsjoe90

Derby have only won 2 more games than us. They’ve also lost more times and unlike us haven’t been able to score in every game.

I think we can win tomorrow and I’m predicting 2-0.

Come U’rsss!
[Post edited 4 Oct 23:26]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 23:34 - Oct 4 with 8733 viewsnumptydumpty

1 nil to the Rs.

Zamora 89th minute

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 23:43 - Oct 4 with 8723 viewsGaryT

Having correctly predicted the 1 - 3 to Hull I am confidently following that with a 0 - 1 to us. Jimmy Dunne with a back post header back across the goal that accidentally drops under the bar and into the far corner. You know it makes sense.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 00:17 - Oct 5 with 8645 viewsstainrods_elbow

Does a ball ever move 'accidentially'? Is it not always perturbed by the laws of physics?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 00:57 - Oct 5 with 8637 viewsGaryT

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 00:17 - Oct 5 by stainrods_elbow

Does a ball ever move 'accidentially'? Is it not always perturbed by the laws of physics?

When Jimmy Dunne heads a ball back across the goal, I'm always perturbed. I'm pretty sure that clears it up.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 04:10 - Oct 5 with 8466 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I feel that cosy reassurance a sickly child gets when your mother says: 'There, there, Mum will make it better.'

Thank you, Spaceman_P, for being that reassuring presence.

Fookin' vvankers 0, Spirit of Bobby 1.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:37 - Oct 5 with 8357 viewsroxannelopez

The writer presents the topic with relatable examples, making it easy to grasp. The visuals are thoughtfully included to support the key points, and the warm tone ensures an enjoyable reading experience.
https://africansmag.co.za/mel-viljoen-net-worth/
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:44 - Oct 5 with 8330 viewsstevec

Only 17 games to go until the next transfer window.

I stand corrected, but we may have been here before?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:54 - Oct 5 with 8315 viewsSpaceman_P

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:37 - Oct 5 by roxannelopez

The writer presents the topic with relatable examples, making it easy to grasp. The visuals are thoughtfully included to support the key points, and the warm tone ensures an enjoyable reading experience.
https://africansmag.co.za/mel-viljoen-net-worth/

Is this one of Nourry's spies?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 07:59 - Oct 5 with 8305 viewsDorse

Gob status: currently un-bummed.

Let's keep it that way, shall we? I do not want to be watching Strictly through an Rs-induced red mist again. I'd rather become enraged as nature intended: when a contestant mangles yet another Bota Fogo, completely destroying the entry into the volta section and yet Anton still gives it a 7.

I'm sorry you had to hear that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024