Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing 14:52 - Aug 14 with 9300 viewsNorthernr

Great bit from our Blackpool guy, pls all the Greg Spires analysis on both players...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62778
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:08 - Aug 14 with 7076 viewsLandshark

Great praise from the guy from Blackpool. Let's hope we get the same player they did.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:13 - Aug 14 with 7016 viewsqprninja

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:08 - Aug 14 by Landshark

Great praise from the guy from Blackpool. Let's hope we get the same player they did.

High praise indeed. He sounds like some player.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:35 - Aug 14 with 6806 viewsDavieQPR

Plus we will get abetter price on Chair size kit as we will be ordering larger quantities.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:36 - Aug 14 with 6816 viewsMatch82

Delighted about this. Sharing a similar height with these youngsters it's great to know that this stature isn't a barrier to me playing for QPR one day.

Now, if there's anyone out there who can help me out with the chronic lack of ability and can reverse the process of aging, i'd be hugely grateful.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:36 - Aug 14 with 6805 viewsQPunkR

I genuinely still can't get my head around these player write-ups, the level of detail is absolutely astonishing.

If anything, I'm even more positive about both these signings than I had been when first mooted - especially Dembélé

QPR - "shit but local"

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:44 - Aug 14 with 6717 viewsdmm

Both Saito and Dembele are the kind of players we love. I expect they'll take a bit of time to settle in but when they do they're sure to make this season a lot more fun.

I'm intrigued as to the thinking behind signing two quite similar players who are in turn quite similar to Chair. Is this a sign Chair is off? Could all three play together as possibly the smallest front three in football history? How will Marti compensate for the lack of height? I look forward to finding out over the next few weeks.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:48 - Aug 14 with 6692 viewsNorthernr

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:44 - Aug 14 by dmm

Both Saito and Dembele are the kind of players we love. I expect they'll take a bit of time to settle in but when they do they're sure to make this season a lot more fun.

I'm intrigued as to the thinking behind signing two quite similar players who are in turn quite similar to Chair. Is this a sign Chair is off? Could all three play together as possibly the smallest front three in football history? How will Marti compensate for the lack of height? I look forward to finding out over the next few weeks.

Well I guess they're replacing Smyth and/or Chair who are tiny anyway, or Willock who was bit bigger but has never headed a ball or tackled anybody in his life.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:50 - Aug 14 with 6668 viewsDraytonR

And with the Saito shirt sales , we can buy the Linford Christie stadium
Login to get fewer ads

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 16:24 - Aug 14 with 6366 viewsLongsufferingR

"He is probably our most pure skillful player since at least Wes Hoolahan"

Is there any higher praise than that?
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 16:35 - Aug 14 with 6258 viewsDannyPaddox

The Blackpool fan’s write-up on Demebele is soo exciting. But I’m left wondering if Ilias’s current condition is not so much lumbago as I’m gonna go.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 16:52 - Aug 14 with 6132 viewsDorse

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 16:35 - Aug 14 by DannyPaddox

The Blackpool fan’s write-up on Demebele is soo exciting. But I’m left wondering if Ilias’s current condition is not so much lumbago as I’m gonna go.

I think it might be his time but the fee might well end up covering these signings. I'd only wish him well (unless he signs for North Battersea SS)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 17:32 - Aug 14 with 5842 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Both sound great, exactly what this team needs. Interesting that in the 10 role Dembele plays off the strikers shoulder, something seriously lacking for a while.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Chair on the left, if he stays.

Role on Plymouth at home, when hopefully all our new signings, plus a left back that cares, are playing.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 17:58 - Aug 14 with 5663 viewsMytch_QPR

I will not get prematurely excited by new signings.

Oh, sod it...
I'm excited. It's the Marti effect.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 5095 viewsVancouverHoop

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 15:44 - Aug 14 by dmm

We really are Team Smurf aren't we:

Chair: 5'5"
Smyth: 5'5"
Paal: 5'5"
Saito: 5'6"
Dembélé: 5'6"

I guess we compensate with height up front and behind them... I hope.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:12 - Aug 14 with 4895 viewsAntti_Heinola

Good that Blackpool write up is exciting.
Tricky Trev
Kaspars
Bright
We have a strong record from the Tangerines.

Bare bones.

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:41 - Aug 14 with 4742 viewsMrSheen

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:12 - Aug 14 by Antti_Heinola

Tricky Trev
Kaspars
Bright

Clarke Carlisle as well.

The Dembele write up is great but I’m thrilled we have a Japanese player at last. The JLeague isn’t taken seriously here but I think the play is fast, skilful and ferociously competitive. The national team beat Spain and Germany at the last World Cup and beat the Germans in an away friendly 1-4 last year. Saito has played in all the national junior sides and the Olympics too. Can’t wait to see him.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:58 - Aug 14 with 4670 viewsSpaceman_P

watching these guys is exciting, I really hope they can gel with the squad and we can witness a swift transformation. I also hope Chair is still going to be a QPR player by the end of August and to see the three of them taking the piss out of other teams will be an absolute joy.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 4410 viewsCiderwithRsie

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:12 - Aug 14 by Antti_Heinola

Tricky Trev
Kaspars
Bright

You could sort of add Dave Bardsley to that list.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 22:02 - Aug 14 with 4358 viewsqueensparker

Crossing fingers on these two.

None of our new signings have really hit the ground running - I know that’s unbelievably harsh but the best signings are the ones where the whole ground walks out the ground after their first game buzzing. Adel, Paul Parker, Tricky Trev, Andy Sinton, even young willowy Peter Crouch all spring to mind
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 22:44 - Aug 14 with 4169 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:41 - Aug 14 by MrSheen

Clarke Carlisle as well.

The Dembele write up is great but I’m thrilled we have a Japanese player at last. The JLeague isn’t taken seriously here but I think the play is fast, skilful and ferociously competitive. The national team beat Spain and Germany at the last World Cup and beat the Germans in an away friendly 1-4 last year. Saito has played in all the national junior sides and the Olympics too. Can’t wait to see him.

A couple playing for Celtic and lightining it up last couple of seasons proves your point MrSheen and there is a superb guy playing for Brighton (Mitoma ) who is playing at a very high level also.
.The jersey sales will probably skyrocket also if he gets lots of playing time its a huge market I think
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 00:36 - Aug 15 with 3886 viewsSydneyRs

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 22:44 - Aug 14 by CLAREMAN1995

A couple playing for Celtic and lightining it up last couple of seasons proves your point MrSheen and there is a superb guy playing for Brighton (Mitoma ) who is playing at a very high level also.
.The jersey sales will probably skyrocket also if he gets lots of playing time its a huge market I think

Kyogo, Maeda and Hatate have been superb at Celtic, great attitude and ability. Rangers fans laughed when they were signed but soon it turned to tears for them.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 07:31 - Aug 15 with 3389 viewsLeedsR

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 20:41 - Aug 14 by MrSheen

Clarke Carlisle as well.

Really excited by both of these signings - trying really hard not to, but I am!! Particularly excited about Saito, having Japanese heritage myself. Not that it was beyond the realms of possibility, but it never crossed my mind that we’d ever actually sign a Japanese player, let alone one with virtually the same name as the Japanese part of my family.

Wasn’t thinking of getting a top this season, but at risk of looking like a tourist, I am now!!

ガンバレ斉藤君!!
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 08:18 - Aug 15 with 3213 viewsMrSheen

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 07:31 - Aug 15 by LeedsR

Really excited by both of these signings - trying really hard not to, but I am!! Particularly excited about Saito, having Japanese heritage myself. Not that it was beyond the realms of possibility, but it never crossed my mind that we’d ever actually sign a Japanese player, let alone one with virtually the same name as the Japanese part of my family.

Wasn’t thinking of getting a top this season, but at risk of looking like a tourist, I am now!!

ガンバレ斉藤君!!

Gambatte you Rrrrrrrs!

Machida Zelvia clinging on at the top of the JLeague is a great story, as if Brighton were top of the Premier League in their Withdean days. I saw them at Omiya Ardija in J2 pre Covid and they had about 50 travelling fans.
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 09:06 - Aug 15 with 3070 viewsDannyPaddox

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 19:37 - Aug 14 by VancouverHoop

We really are Team Smurf aren't we:

Chair: 5'5"
Smyth: 5'5"
Paal: 5'5"
Saito: 5'6"
Dembélé: 5'6"

I guess we compensate with height up front and behind them... I hope.

QPR aka Borussia Munchkin-Gladbach
Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 09:13 - Aug 15 with 3034 viewsBuckR

Saito and Dembele offer QPR creative solutions – Signing on 22:02 - Aug 14 by queensparker

Crossing fingers on these two.

None of our new signings have really hit the ground running - I know that’s unbelievably harsh but the best signings are the ones where the whole ground walks out the ground after their first game buzzing. Adel, Paul Parker, Tricky Trev, Andy Sinton, even young willowy Peter Crouch all spring to mind

Shaun Wright-Phillips...................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024