Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives from today…. 17:56 - Aug 10 with 6026 viewsMrSheen

Varane looked exceptionally sharp and decisive when he came on, he was right on the pace of the game.

But of a distance to…

Alfie Lloyd looked like he meant business, he was much stronger looking than I expected from old video too.

Daniel Bennie had a Devon White air of chaos on legs and may be the scruffiest looking player ever to wear the hoops.
Positives from today…. on 21:57 - Aug 11 with 662 viewsBurnleyhoop

Positives from today…. on 11:08 - Aug 11 by Northernr

The three key problems we had - left back, their central midfielders are better than ours, creativity and speed in the three behind the striker - are all potentially to be rectified shortly. The Liverpool lad on loan at left back, Verane into midfield, Saito and Dembele (or their equivalents) with Chair coming into that three. Not beyond the realms of possibility that half the team is different to that yesterday by the time we play Sheff Wed at the start of September.

No chance any sooner….like next week?

With Luton and Sheffield Utd coming up, it’s looking a lot like 3 points from 12, providing we can overcome the might of Rooney’s Sunday league outfit.
Positives from today…. on 22:14 - Aug 11 with 556 views100percent

Positives from today…. on 18:29 - Aug 11 by johnhoop

Thought Jon Swift had an excellent game as he does every time he plays against us.
Can’t figure out why he’s never played at a higher level.

Agree - both my son and I were saying how good Swift was....so clever on the ball and positionally excellent. Really impressed with him.
Positives from today…. on 22:17 - Aug 11 with 518 viewsloftboy

Having been in the west paddock since 2003 I really like the view I get from my new position in the lower loft.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024